Katie Price #384 KP & JJ the lying, the witch and the JYY wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so KP could get signed off court but would the judge want her to see an independent consultant
That would take months so I am sure she will do it, I cannot see her ever getting to answer questions
It is only Skanky who made the excuse she could not turn up, you cannot get signed off from court, even long term mental health issues such as anxiety and depression are not a valid excuse, and even if it is the case she cannot attend court, as I have said the hearing will be arranged
in a place such as her home, But the right forms have to be filled in and you have to give seven days notice, and supply a witness statement from a registered medical practitioner

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Early thread title:

SFP is up the duff, who the hell would touch that muff.

Probably not right for a KP thread but still made me chuckle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just catching up so don't know if this has been posted....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh bleeping hell crappy tit duck fuckety bleeping duck Edna you bleep you told me you were on the pill and couldn't get pregnant. 😎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Just catching up so don't know if this has been posted....

Yeah Mad.😊

Reactions: 9
It is only Skanky who made the excuse she could not turn up, you cannot get signed off from court, even long term mental health issues such as anxiety and depression are not a valid excuse, and even if it is the case she cannot attend court, as I have said the hearing will be arranged
in a place such as her home, But the right forms have to be filled in and you have to give seven days notice, and supply a witness statement from a registered medical practitioner
Do you think she will do this and if the hearing was not in court would it still be under oath?

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
the only people who would confuse Katie Price with Katy Perry are the blind looking at pictures or hard of hearing not hearing the name right

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Latest
“It takes lot of hard work”. “ he’s committed”. Sure looks like he’s been working hard since Jan, and I think he maybe meant I need committed - to the nearest MH facility- as what the hell is he doing teamed up with skank

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's 46 for fucks sake, she already resembles a BT phone book. Sweet nicknames ... I've just nearly thrown up my coffee.

I suppose when the showmance ends "baby darling" is easier to get covered than a life sized portrait of Legoboy's head.

Just when you don't think she could get any more desperate. Skank comes out running.
Every time I see those tattoos I mis-read it as ‘baby reindeer’. So wish they’d had that! Much more suitable seeing as she’s an abusive, psycho, predatory monster 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think she will do this and if the hearing was not in court would it still be under oath?
I’m losing hope in the legal system. They need to swing into action and enforce REAL penalties (ie prison) on KFP or she will just keep taking the piss. She doesn’t care. She really doesn’t.

Reactions: 20
She does mention a consultant now when she talks about the Priory I have noticed.
Also, he was prescribed Prozac, which I was told only the consultant psych could do, our GP spent 6 yrs in mental health before she became a GP, but she can't prescribe Prozac, only renew the prescription.

Reactions: 12
Krytens company losses of £31k and no stock.. so who's been paying for everything since they started the showmance then. The holidays, nights out, the travelling to red carpet events and gigs, the overnight stays in hotels and trips to Ireland, skank can't really use the "he pays for everything" excuse this time. Both a pair of desperate fame hungry cunts without a penny to their name or a pot to piss in, no wonder their both trying to push the showmance for publicity and coin it's the only thing these two cunts have left to earn off. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m losing hope in the legal system. They need to swing into action and enforce REAL penalties (ie prison) on KFP or she will just keep taking the piss. She doesn’t care. She really doesn’t.
Keep the faith. They need a pattern of conduct to jail for contempt. They will be noting everything she does and it could result in a charge.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I knew Sophie was pregnant when she did the insta live and had the sickness band on her wrist.

im happy for her to be honest, although she’s knee deep in skanky land I wouldn’t ever be sad at the thought of a new baby in a stable family (especially after a year of unsuccessful IVF treatments).

I can’t imagine KP being very happy about it but that’s the way she is 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Oh bleeping hell crappy tit duck fuckety bleeping duck Edna you bleep you told me you were on the pill and couldn't get pregnant. 😎
STAN!!!!! You should’ve been triple bagged, 2 for the winky and 1 for her head

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.