Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Fuck off you drug addled, deformed pisshead! Does she actually think people are as stupid as she is?Is she still trying to make out she’s at home?! You know you’re abroad, we know you’re abroad, the red tops know you’re abroad, EVERY FUCKER KNOWS YOURE ABROAD! Just fucking own it!!
This fucked me right off today!
Apologies for the swearies!
I can’t work out from your message if you like her or hate her it doesn’t come across clearly!? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

ClivE

VIP Member
anyone else notice she did not start posting pictures of them on holiday until after the first picture in the sun(not credited to her Instagram)and then the pictures taken by the sun came out(then the pictures taken from her Instagram in the gym came out)anyone else think she was trying to keep this quite after all we always get the staged pictures(Backgrid)at the airport with her saying they follow her everywhere there as been hardly any backgrid pictures since the court said that 40% of any payment be sent to them i wonder why

• Heart
So, MP has posted about a weekend alone with Apollo when Kieran went away on a football trip with Valentino.
Perhaps J&B aren't with them after all?
If they are gone from her and out of her influence that is a positive thing. If they have been removed from her the issues must have
been serious enough. Despite all her claims of being mother and father to them :confused:

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
How twat boy can be with her, especially during this absolute shitshow that's going on this week is beyond me. He's certainly not got any morals & is obviously a bit thick if he thinks this has been Cunt Whore will bring him fame & fortune.

Will he stand by her if this goes criminal & she does end up doing time? Even if it's a showmance he should run for the hills, she'll do his reputation no good.
He will be posing in the carpark carrying cheap flowers for backgrid pics pretending to visit her in HMP ... like Goodger did ... it will be a damn site easier than ACTUALLY having to be around her ... bonus, he still won't have to look at her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
If she has lost the kids - is it likely she has contact centre access, or supervised access outside the contact centre?
I personally think perhaps it will be a long time before she see‘s them,I wish never.😡 I know I sound cruel but she’s done so much damage to poor J and Bunny but more cruelty to J.😞

• Heart
Reactions: 43

okeep

VIP Member
Thanks for your reply and I'm convinced now....shes up shit creek without a paddle 😁👏👍
Yes mate, it’s common sense, HMRC is the one,
You can murder someone and plead insanity,
But when it comes to money, think of the Great train robbers, the first Bankruptcy is child’s play,
I have mentioned it before but HMRC have the best
Computer program ever, Connect, artificial intelligence, they don’t need forensic accountants,
These people are relentless, this period is just child’s play , I am convinced she hasn’t kept books, seems to have no legal representation, and let’s face it, a hearing is a chance to put your case,
She had her chance, and like I’ve mentioned in October she will get a tax bill for last year,
Looking at it logically, without being a Krusty,
and I’m repeating myself,
One day you will go shopping
Could be Asda Sainsburys or tesco
and you will hear a voice. of someone
You think you know
I know that girl but I’m not sure
and you’re waiting for a clue
you will feel sorry for the dirty smelly cow
As she says big issue big issue big issue
Please give a pound I’m begging you
I’m someone who has need
I’ll get my businesses back one day
I’ve got 5 hungry kids to feed
and while you’re here
I’ve got stuff to sell , designer jyy tracksuits
Candles , can I interest you?
You’ll walk away thinking who the fuck is that
To the sound of
Big issue Big issue Big issue

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
What’s the betting she won’t keep to it, especially if they’re not going home. After all, she sees H every weekend doesn’t she 🤔
She has no maternal instincts whatsoever. She is happy to be footloose and fancy-free as my mum used to say. The children are only used for "likes" "what a wonderful mother" and "coin". I doubt she gives them a second thought if she has a man in her life.

• Sad

tacheovale

Katie Price "fighting to keep Harvey at college"

Not fighting that hard, the vile cunt.

REMEMBER HARVEY YOU NARCISSISTIC CUNT???? YOUR DISABLED SON????

Sorry for the swearing, just can't believe any media organisation still falls for this mum of the year bollocks!

• Heart

KK77

VIP Member
Or she will turn up to court with loads of bandages ( ones jj put on for extra effect) drains hanging out of her and in a wheelchair and she will just talk crap and say the painkillers are clouding her judgement when answering
I think this could be a real scenario she thinks she could get away with and we know she loves a bruised and battered post op pic opertunity
I think she’ll send a note saying I don’t do FOC public appearances, please see my agent for T&C’s.

Seriously, I think she will provide evidence that means the Judge has no choice but to give her a stay of execution. At best it will go ahead privately either at her home (probably not on the 3rd) or online from Cyprus. Not the outcome I want, my choice is a reception committee provided by the boys in blue and backup up by a team from the red tops, when she eventually touches down at Gatwick!

• Heart
  • Sad

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Serious question if anyone knows the answer...why is she being rushed to court on Friday 3 May, one week after no show for last Friday ? Is this the Courts gaining back control and saying .. WE tell you when you're appearing?

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Her excuse, I was out of the country so didn’t receive the summons?
It’s mentioned either on here or Daily Mail comments that she has her pink phone with her and it’s visible on the towel in the gym pic. Therefore she is contactable, no excuse 👀

• Wow