Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I lost my partner Mike so suddenly. I couldn't cope for a long time. I shut everyone out and everything off at the time. It was so heartbreaking.
I needed therapy to help recover and I mean actual therapy, not a pap shoot in front of the priory.
I'm much better now 🙏🏻.
This place used to be where I came to vent about skanky but also laugh at our wicked humour and jokes. I've missed you guys but I can't mentally go back to that dark place. And it's not something I want to talk about 😥
On a better note, will the skank be jailed soon?
OMG Rosie, that's shocking news. Sending you so much love & a huge cuddle. Heartbreaking. ❤ 🙏 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 41

ClivE

VIP Member
Because I don't think Michelle is the caring stepmother they need. She seems to thrive on cheap shots on IG and I didn't like what I saw in the pie video. I agree they looked happy healthy and clean but maybe that wasn't the full picture

I also think KH sending out the vid to a side woman was disgusting behaviour and showed lack of respect for his partner and kids

I'm conscious I don't want to get into this again on this thread but I wanted to answer your question
the thing i found strange is that as soon as she took the kids she stopped Jett going to school(and even out) and started going on about his mental health up to that point nothing was ever mentioned or even hinted at that Jett had problems strange they came on as soon as his dad was stopped from seeing him and she had full control

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
I see footballer Jason Mendy has sold his house for £4.25million to pay off his £700k tax bill and have his bankruptcy dismissed - why hasn't the skank done this?
I mean, I know the answer is that the rules don't apply to her, the house is safe, don't underestimate the Pricey blah blah blah - but seriously wtf doesn't she sell it, like everyone else would have to?

Last edited:
  • Heart

HasBeen

VIP Member
Possibly it's a case of the enquiries coming from one of the flunkies asking "What if our major celebrity needs to come as an emergency admission at short notice?" You know as in directly from Gatwick?
That Makes me really want to smack her one! My dearest friend died in Gatwick airport coming off a Caribbean flight from DVT, she was 26, and left behind 3 children under 3 ( twins and a baby boy)
All raised by there wonderful grandparents who in all honesty were ready for retirement, and Skank doesn’t deserve Healthcare she deserves Prison

I reckon she will try to Pull the MH based upon the kiddos being taken off her, but it’s Not going to be The Priory she can’t be seen to spend shot loads of Money and as @tracey3871 Has said Priory are only interested in cash, She’s Digging her Own Grave here and she really could all end up in Broadmoor (and then think she’s going to do a Book on it 🤣🤣) The Broadmoor Whore, Actually Skank that could work for ya lol 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I thought she'd turn up, play the MH card, collapse in court and have herself admitted somewhere indefinitely. Her pattern of behaviour is to run abroad and hide when the shit is going to hit the fan but this is really sticking two fingers up to the court. I wonder why Cyprus, she mustn't have the cash for Thailand. I wonder will she show up on Friday.
I too am intrigued why Cyprus, especially as she had spent many holiday's there in Peter's home! There has to be a reason, when there are so many places in Europe to travel to. I think it was our Stan or Dolly that mentioned, crossing border to Turkish part, where surgery is cheap, was a possibility. That would make sense, but then why not go direct to Turkey? Surely, madam can't be thinking of having any operation's with the mess she's in legally - but nothing would shock me?

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Hmmm. Do you think when she's finally on trial for fraud and tax evasion it will be 'orrible tattlers wot did it? :rolleyes:
OMG I hope so.....I would love to be known as one of the group who took her down...🤪🙏❤
---
Before I forget.. cos today is your day....Happy Birthday gorgeous Pom Bear...thank you so much for keeping us all laughing no matter what. We all love you our little mascot. 🥰😘💞❤👏🤣💋❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

shizzler

VIP Member
Sophie’s stories this morning: “I had my hair done at the weekend, haven’t put any pictures up yet… “ 💤💤💤🥱

• Haha
  • Sick

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Nice exclusive in the Sun, trying to get is she preggers comments 🥱🥱🥱
View attachment 2902442
Two geezers walking along the prom at Ayia Napa 😂
---
Hello back again. Apologies for sporadic posting but my body is having issues and keeps dying on me (multiple hospital stays and no answers).

Back to Skankenstein. What and I mean what in the blue fuck is she playing at now? Rolling out the same old stories, excuses and an absolute commitment to not taking responsibility for her own fucking actions, while the people she owes money to are far more affected than her but SHE of course is the victim and absolutely HAS to fly off somewhere with that two bit twat because HER mentwal helf is fucking destroyed.

In an ideal world, she’ll land, have her passport SHREDDED in front of her and put in custody where she belongs, and I don’t mean The Priory. Whack her in HMP Styal and let them have their way with her.

She’s still a cunt.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POM YOU DELICIOUS HUMAN 💚💚💚
I reckon keep the passport and shred HER!

• Haha
The only thing she suffers from (apart from being a narc) is psychological reactance. Rebels against being told what to do. I shouldn’t have put that on here because she’ll now adopt that condition as her own and turn it into a narc excuse! No court in the land defers a hearing for a diagnosis of psychological reactance!
I don't think she will. She will avoid any diagnosis or treatment that threatens to reveal her fake persona and lies. It's so far ingrained as a defence mechanism, she really would have a breakdown if she was to admit to herself what her real issues are. She won't actually be submitting to examination by any expert who would probe deeper than her claims of ADHD and PTSD. The PTSD is great in her mind because it removes any responsibility, she is the victim. The ADHD just affects her finances ( according to her) so win. win. Sure she can request therapy at the Priory but will she cooperate with a court appointed independent expert who would want to look further into her claims? No.
So what will remain are her claims of various conditions backed up by nothing.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
As it was said by the Sun she was at the airport Friday morning -would the judge be informed she had gone on holiday?
It will be interesting to see when she comes home
Yes, I believe they only flew out on Friday, as that was the day she was spotted checking into the hotel. I don't think it was them at that gig in Ireland, but JJ & his mate were definitely at the one the next day in London.

Just another trick to add to the evidence to get the 3rd adjourned. Doesn’t even mean she needs to check into whatever facility this is just that they were/are worried enough she’ll do something. Which they aren’t really and know she won’t. It’s part of the audit trail!
To be fair she does look really worried lying there on that sun bed. 🙄😏

• Haha

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Whenever she does plan on returning, will she organise backgrid to be at the airport? If she was arrested there those photos would be worth something surely?
Maybe the nice police officers will let JJ play with their radio while they nick KP?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
the thing i found strange is that as soon as she took the kids she stopped Jett going to school(and even out) and started going on about his mental health up to that point nothing was ever mentioned or even hinted at that Jett had problems strange they came on as soon as his dad was stopped from seeing him and she had full control
Simple, Skank wanted to turn Jett into the new Harvey for coin.

• Sad
  • Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
13.51 General assistance from the courts

The official receiver can apply to court for directions relating to any matter arising from insolvency proceedings. Where a person fails, without reasonable excuse, to co-operate with the official receiver or to comply with what is legally required of him/her, the official receiver may apply to the court for directions or for such order as may be necessary to enforce the co-operation or compliance. Failure to comply with an order of the court is contempt of court and could result in imprisonment (see Part 3). An application for directions etc. can be made verbally at the hearing of a public or private examination. Alternatively an application may be made to the court (see paragraph 13.55).

Notes: [r10.3]

13.64 Application for committal

(Amended October 2010)

Note: [r7.2]

A formal application for committal for contempt should be made in writing and supported by an affidavit which clearly sets out the extent to which an earlier order of the court has not been complied with. In addition, notice of an application to commit to prison for contempt must simultaneously be served personally on the respondent (see Annex 4).All applications for committal for contempt should be made direct to a judge and will be heard in open court, unless the court orders otherwise (see also Part 3 and Chapter 19 Part 5 - Court Practice and Procedure).

Notes: [Practice Direction Insolvency Proceedings [2000] BCC 927 Paragraph 5.1(1)] [CPR RSC Order 52 – Committal] [CPR CCR Order 29 – Committal for breach of order or undertaking]
I think she's in so much :poop: she won't care about contempt of court etc. She think's she's special & invincible from everything.:mad: