Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
It’s mentioned either on here or Daily Mail comments that she has her pink phone with her and it’s visible on the towel in the gym pic. Therefore she is contactable, no excuse 👀
Sorry to quote my own post. It was Daily Mail. Exhibit A m’lord 👀🤣🤣

IMG_0881.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh to be in Cyprus now that spring is here🤣 Hey yer cunt get your fucking bandy legs back here!im waiting for you…👀Dolly taps her pointy toe.

• Haha
we dont doubt she is a nutcase ... but, not the type of nutcase she claims to be ... PERSONALITY DISORDERS - PLURAL
Oh yes, agree 100% she has personality disorders coming out of her ears and she just wants to be left alone to spend millions of other people's money and never pay tax!

She's played cat and mouse for years, saying she'll pay the IVA then not doing. Saying she'll appear at court and then saying she needs more time.
It's all very manipulative she had no intention of complying but the court notes every excuse. So the longer it goes on the more they look into it. If she'd just paid the original IVA she wouldn't have people delving into her accounts. If she'd not interfered with Kieran's access, she wouldn't be attending hearing after hearing where all her behaviour and allegations were picked apart. So far all this has occurred in private.

What she really fears is her claims and lies being picked apart for the whole world to see.

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
He’s got green shorts on and she’s wearing a striped shorts or trousers and shirt set.
Really gloating now 😡
Let her gloat! I honestly think her arrogance is going to be the absolute downfall of her eventually. She has got away with so much for so long she honestly thinks she's untouchable so when reality does eventually bite ( maybe as soon as next week) she is going to be in for a HUGE shock as she won't see it coming! Surely at the level the BH is at now she must have some sort of legal representation, and they WILL know just how much trouble she is in. I can't imagine they would have been happy with this latest stunt of hers. She doesn't even have the sense to lie low for a little while to make her MH lies believable.

• Heart

midsummer blue

VIP Member
I’m loving watching her at the gym. She hates every second of it, and as soon as he’s reeled right in, she will stop going. As she did with SB. She’s never made any secret of the fact she hates it, hence all the liposuction over the years. She’s too bloody lazy to keep it up for long.

• Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
I think they will be transitioned back to him. They were probably very confused and traumatised by all the mind games she played and the drug use and benders they were probably exposed to.

Remember what happened before all this kicked off, her saying she hadn't seen them much in 7 months, that was after the car flipping. If she's lost them due to the drugs, again (which I strongly suspect) how likely is it they'll ever live with her again, I would say slim.
I think they will transition back to him too but it will be done slowly, they’ve been away a long time and seen and heard so much. They will also be grieving in a way for their mum. There’s a lot to unpick 😢

• Sad

Ming55

VIP Member
I really cannot understand the mentally of Lego man or any man wanting to be with her. Apart from her insane life, they must all know how dirty she is, how untidy, by definition it is the MUCKY mansion, who wants a life like that. And god forbid when it comes to sex you know you,ll be recorded .Ask Alex.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

DC16

VIP Member
Sometimes they move hearings to let the person arrange representation.
Maybe if they knew she was away, they were more likely to guarantee she would be back and hopefully they have something stating she is now on notice and risk of arrest if she doesn't show up 🤷‍♀️

twaddle88

I think she knows she’s screwed and faces jail for criminal repercussions of the bankruptcy. I think all the delaying tactics are her trying to delay the inevitable and force the court to take it to the extreme whereby she’s literally dragged in. I don’t see her complying in the slightest. An arrest warrant is the only way they are getting her in front of a judge.

All the noise around the case, feigning mental health issues, ADHD, blah blah blah is her attempt at keeping the public on side, trying to garner sympathy whilst thinking it’s a sufficient excuse to give to the court at the same time.

I think she’s incredibly nonchalant and dismissed the bankruptcy petitions, thinking they wouldn’t come to anything and kept on spending and living the same lifestyle as she always has. Now, after all this time, it’s finally coming around, she has realised she has no way of hiding her true financial situation and any wrongdoings.

• Heart
I know most are thinking she be back from Cyprus on Friday but what if she's back tmoz and only went for a long weekend? Just thinking about her white board calender that seemed to have something written over this period 🤷
Whoever is likely funding their own holiday in Cyprus by flogging pics to The Sun may well get to chat with her cos.... Oooh, sleb n all that. And find out when she is due back. Cos if I was The Sun, I'd be asking for that info from whoever the mole is!! So, if you are on your hols in Aiya Napa right now, go earn yourself some beer tokens by talking to skank or the little lad!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Has she had her daily rejuvenate drink yet today? I’m dying to see where she thinks she is, as I don’t think she even knows…🤷🏻‍♀️🤥
☀🍹👮‍♀️👨‍⚖️⏰ 🚔

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
We must all spare a thought for poor ol' Dim Lynne now , she who sacrificed her career to worship at the altar of Skankdom.

Whats she going to do now because skank doesn't need her input any longer to complete the forms to try to maintain her imprisonment of J&B by spouting the Lies she has done up to now. Skank has numerous other flunkeys so DL is going to be obselete (out on her arse) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ole Lynn is up her own shit creek without a paddle ... if she had any hope of hanging onto her registration she wont now - STRUCK OFF and unemployed ... woo hoo ... I love it !

• Haha
  • Heart

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
I’m sat googly eyed at it all, they actually rescheduled to one week. My guess is she won’t turn up again as she’s on holiday. She’ll desperately try to get someone to give evidence of her mental health (that’s so poor she can go on holiday, sunbathe, sit at the bar and eat, go to the gym, stroll hand in hand smiling with her latest pet). The judge will dismiss it. The next escalation for her has to be sectioned. But how can she after this holiday display, all about health. And she would have to arrange it all by next Friday.
She is off to HMP.

• Heart
I don't think The Sun has one of their journos /photographers in Cyprus. They'd have doorstepped her for answers otherwise. I think somebody on hols has sold pics, copyright and all, to The Sun. You probably get more if you hand over copyright, plus I'm sure there are plenty of folk who wouldn't want their name on a photo of her in the redtops with how vindictive her clan is.

• Heart