Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
It won't be though. Her serving time will not wipe out her debts, they'll still be there waiting when she comes out of clink👍
---

Rodney Trotter has pulled!
I know, I’m just not entirely convinced she knows that and she could find she’s in even more trouble after.

Reactions: 17

KK77

VIP Member
I first read your comment as here’s her ‘cute’ toe. I was seriously worried about you 😂
But then I realised it’s Dolly. Dolly write the word cute about anything KP related so I read it again!

• Haha

JerseyJoyce

I have my grand daughter here with me too. I’m loving every minute of it (apart from school runs, they’re not fun)! Xx
My bestie has 3 of hers at the moment due to her daughter struggling with mental health and addiction issues. She has amazing support from her work who have allowed her to WFH 2 days and reduce her hours to fit in with nursery and school runs and a respite foster twice a month to give her some free time. Her social worker confirmed that this was saving them 1200
And this is why as a adult I am terrified of thunder and lightning. My Granny made us hid under the kitchen table! add to that, I was a child of the seventies growing up in "the troubles". Is it any wonder I'm of a nervous disposition!!!!
I've just realised, my Granny has given me PTSD. If skanky can have it then so can I. 🤣🤣
one of my workmates grew up in the troubles and was was really loud and when asked to keep it down just said its the bombs I can’t feckin help it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

helptheaged

VIP Member
Any pictures of KP? Just seem to be JJ
Maybe she is at home trying to get the right forms filled so she doesn’t have to go Friday

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Our very own "Britains Answer!" For all her show biz appearances at the courts, arriving in furs and diamonds in Rolls Royces with chauffeurs etc, which filled the papers and thrilled the public on a daily basis, it really was all publicity. She grafted all her life through various leeching relationships and was a brilliant actress. Take for example her later roles in Thrillers "Nurse Will Make it Better" and the brilliant Mrs Ardroy mother of a family of Werewolves in "Children of the Full Moon" From the blonde bombshell to Mrs Bott in "Just William" she was just fantastic. Unlike the thing, she paid off every penny of her debts and bankruptcy, it took years of grafting but she said "It was the decent thing to do, I'd spent it I owed it why should I have been given preferential treatment?" What a difference to this lowlife creatures behaviour over the last couple of years. The unforgettable Diana Dors.
What will Skanky be remembered for?😂
Being an arsehole!

• Haha
I know she has loans and complicated financial picture with the MM, but I don't believe there's no equity there. You can never loan up to anything near full equity.
Maybe she had an interest only mortgage? She's also not looked after the place, there could be structural damage and things we don't know about which make it worth less.

MrsMarvelous

I feel your pain re the school runs. I have been doing them for the last 34 years!!
Omg I did not like getting up early, making breakfast, and worse of all the damn lunches! Omg I hated making lunches! One liked this, the other that, they didn't want that again, approved snacks....I still have nightmares!
---
I'm pretty sure it was always a 3 year placement. It's 3 years designed to help a young person get more independent and it's an expensive 3 years. Parents are expected to help their child find somewhere suitable afterwards. She's just playing the victim and trying to make out she's hard done by when it's just normal procedure. Someone as wealthy as she should be could probably help fund somewhere nice for their child but she's squandered it all.....she needs someone to blame.
Didn't it say 5 years in the documentary? Till he is 25?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16