Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mentioned either on here or Daily Mail comments that she has her pink phone with her and it’s visible on the towel in the gym pic. Therefore she is contactable, no excuse 👀
In that case maybe the authorities could check if she went away pre-court date by tracking the 'pings' (or whatever) of her mobile from the masts. They did that to trace Christian Bruckners' movements around Praya de Luth in the hope of finally nailing him, with regard to Madeleine Mc Canns' disappearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
wasn’t that whatshisface from Love Islands mother? The Scottish one?
It was Anton’s mother who said that.

I've been thinking with regard to when she tried to hang herself. 'I had black eyes and a bruising round my neck.' Surely somebody in her dwindling circle would have seen her alleged injuries - yet no-one has ever spoke up about witnessing them as far as I know. 🤷‍♀️
That’s because she had a special kind of attempted unaliving, the kind where injuries are invisible to the naked eye and you have to use heat or something to show the bruising. 🙄🙄🙄 This fucks me off big time, it’s not like a tap that can be turned on and off at will, I wish it was like everyone else who is living with depression and anxiety. She is truly nauseating.

I wonder if Carl uses any Tattle monikers when talking about the skank? I like to think he does 😉🫢🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s just so arrogant. Peace signs, gloating, she’s disgusting. How she sleeps at night, I don’t know. Plus they both look like they need a good wash. He has to be a real desperate, shameless creature too. We thought Crawl was bad, but pansy boy is really barrel scraping. I think Crawl found out about these 2, hence damaged the panto apartment with kids there. That was final straw for him. I still don’t believe pansy boy & her have a real relationship.
It's a Thelma & Louise type of relationship I think - a predictable disaster.
I fancy you.
I've always fancied you.
I've got problems.
I want to be famous too.
Then let's just go for it. Jump on board but be warned it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
Yeah - let's just have an adventure, it'll be a laugh if nothing else. What the Hell.
---
Let her gloat! I honestly think her arrogance is going to be the absolute downfall of her eventually. She has got away with so much for so long she honestly thinks she's untouchable so when reality does eventually bite ( maybe as soon as next week) she is going to be in for a HUGE shock as she won't see it coming! Surely at the level the BH is at now she must have some sort of legal representation, and they WILL know just how much trouble she is in. I can't imagine they would have been happy with this latest stunt of hers. She doesn't even have the sense to lie low for a little while to make her MH lies believable.
Funny how she knew about the 6 month leeway rule.

Reactions: 29
I honestly think she's going to stage a suicide attempt to get out of this upcoming court hearing.

There are ways of doing it that are reversible if you don't wait too long to present yourself at A&E (I won't say how).

It would be on her medical records as a real suicide attempt, and no one would be able to prove otherwise. It's not like doctors or the police will be looking through her search history.

She could probably get herself sectioned this way, and successfully kick the can down the road for another length of time.

Having a suicide attempt on her records would likely be detrimental for any future attempt at regaining custody of her youngest children. She could use this as an excuse to the general public for why she's lost them, it's a good way to get sympathy.

I hope I'm not giving her ideas. She's probably planning it already.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
In that case maybe the authorities could check if she went away pre-court date by tracking the 'pings' (or whatever) of her mobile from the masts. They did that to trace Christian Bruckners' movements around Praya de Luth in the hope of finally nailing him, with regard to Madeleine Mc Canns' disappearance.
She hasn’t killed anyone (yet) I can’t see them going to those lengths

Reactions: 21
I feel your pain re the school runs. I have been doing them for the last 34 years!!
Omg I did not like getting up early, making breakfast, and worse of all the damn lunches! Omg I hated making lunches! One liked this, the other that, they didn't want that again, approved snacks....I still have nightmares!
---
I'm pretty sure it was always a 3 year placement. It's 3 years designed to help a young person get more independent and it's an expensive 3 years. Parents are expected to help their child find somewhere suitable afterwards. She's just playing the victim and trying to make out she's hard done by when it's just normal procedure. Someone as wealthy as she should be could probably help fund somewhere nice for their child but she's squandered it all.....she needs someone to blame.
Didn't it say 5 years in the documentary? Till he is 25?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg I did not like getting up early, making breakfast, and worse of all the damn lunches! Omg I hated making lunches! One liked this, the other that, they didn't want that again, approved snacks....I still have nightmares!
---

Didn't it say 5 years in the documentary? Till he is 25?
3 year placement but could be extended up to age 25

Reactions: 15
Wonder if skanks touched down back in the UK yet, she'll need to get a diagnosis and room in the priory early to make her stress, depression and suicidal thoughts believable, can't leave everything until last minute again because that won't wash with the judge, skanks been warned. 😉🤣😎

Reactions: 31
lol, I was looking up how to do that and came across a list of protocols. This came up

Use proper grammar and punctuation, and avoid using slang or informal language.

I guess we should get Dolly to send it then! 🤣😂🤣

No offense Dolly ❤
I wonder/wander why the duck she didn’t contact me,I’d written the bleep a nice letter.🤔
---
He will be posing in the carpark carrying cheap flowers for backgrid pics pretending to visit her in HMP ... like Goodger did ... it will be a damn site easier than ACTUALLY having to be around her ... bonus, he still won't have to look at her 🤣🤣🤣
It’s a wonder he can through those ugly slitty eyes……bleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
That might be why he’s allegedly given a statement to plod in the last week?
What was this? I must have missed it!
---
Michelle mentions bunny when they have her so I don’t see why she would lie saying it was just her & Apollo. It would be lovely if Jett has spent the weekend with Kieran & V, makes me wonder if bunny is only allowed around M if Kieran is there too
Or maybe Jett has been scared and alienated more, or made to believe he has issues.....so more therapy and more time to adjust.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It will be interesting to see how it plays out if she does get an acceptable sick note as she's got a fully booked summer with the podcast tour and all her personal appearances at the pride gigs, i wonder if she'll cancel all of it.
Of course she won't cancel them because they are all to glorify MEEEEEEEEE!
The ones she'll cancel and try to wriggle out of are ALL detrimental to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How twit boy can be with her, especially during this absolute shitshow that's going on this week is beyond me. He's certainly not got any morals & is obviously a bit thick if he thinks this has been bleep bleep will bring him fame & fortune.

Will he stand by her if this goes criminal & she does end up doing time? Even if it's a showmance he should run for the hills, she'll do his reputation no good.
Once she’s banged up 🤞🏻 he’s banking on lots of pics of him visiting her. He’ll sell “his side of things” story and maybe write a book about how misunderstood she is. Or if skank kicks him to the curb once it all goes tits up, he’ll get a few quid from his “my nightmare” story.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m just catching up & fuming but not surprised! They should have issued a warrant for the absolute cheek of her not attending court but she’s ok to piss off abroad 😡 I hope she stays in holiday doesn’t turn up on the 3rd & gets arrested at the airport when she eventually does come back.
---

I don’t think she’ll come home for the 3rd & I’m doubtful she will be able to provide the standard of proof they are expecting so she will pull out the feeling suicidal card over all this which I think will get her a postponement.
---

When she eventually has to give answers she won’t give any useful information or she won’t be able to remember. I think skank is going to end up in handcuffs eventually but if she is arrested for contempt of court would this result in another court case or would she face judgment straight away?
If she doesn't show they can arrest her to bring her to the hearing, or they could go for contempt' charges (Not sure if they would do both) If she's charged with contempt they would likely have a separate hearing for that and they could give her more time to get her self represented and prepared. That's because you can be given up to 2 years for contempt, it's a serious charge.
I think, but not entirely sure they can also proceed without her in the hearing, I'm not sure how likely that is. Who knows what evidence they have now from the forensic accountants? I'm hoping her answers under oath were just the last part in exhausting the civil route before they start a criminal trial.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.