Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very much doubt it. She has email, she has a phone, she has an 'assistant' who communicates with the court for her.
We all know how she constantly reads everything about herself online. There no way she can pretend she didn't know. Besides somebody at home would have told her straight away.

Reactions: 35
Maybe the RedTops can do some real investigative journalism & find out when this holiday was booked🧐. Nail in the coffin if booked even 1 day before the latest court case.
And she can’t use “but JJ booked it as a surprise” excuse. As they said she knew about the hearing for a long time. It’s also been well documented that she was expected in court at the end of April.

It seems ignoring court hearings has worked previously for her, so thought she would try it again, as she keeps spouting she has nothing to worry about.
I bet she thought it would all disappear like when they were going after her for the Jordan Trading company.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Her excuse, I was out of the country so didn’t receive the summons?
You may have a point. Usually she has her phone in her hand every photo. I haven’t seen it on any photo’s on this trip. I’ve seen JJ phone and I’ve seen him on it so no excuse really but she’ll still use it!

Reactions: 23
If dim lynn is in the Mucky Mansion feeding the cat (to the dog? 😁 ) then who is accompanying them on their trip I wonder/wander? Can't possibly be just the two of them could it? Maybe Jess?

Fancy giving up your social work in disgrace to clean up cat & dog tit & make instagram posts - what a bleeping dick!

(think I'm spending too long on here - I've just typed wonder/wander on our local neighbourhood whatsapp group 😂 )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Her excuse, I was out of the country so didn’t receive the summons?
It’s mentioned either on here or Daily Mail comments that she has her pink phone with her and it’s visible on the towel in the gym pic. Therefore she is contactable, no excuse 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 43
And she can’t use “but JJ booked it as a surprise” excuse. As they said she knew about the hearing for a long time. It’s also been well documented that she was expected in court at the end of April.

It seems ignoring court hearings has worked previously for her, so thought she would try it again, as she keeps spouting she has nothing to worry about.
I bet she thought it would all disappear like when they were going after her for the Jordan Trading company.
100% she thinks if she cry’s wolf enough it will go away and I think people around her like DL, Dan, KerryK are advising her and bigging up her bravo about this. I HOPE the courts don’t give in this time, I fear they will.

I will manifest positively 🏫🔐🚔👮‍♂️🙅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I really cannot understand the mentally of Lego man or any man wanting to be with her. Apart from her insane life, they must all know how dirty she is, how untidy, by definition it is the MUCKY mansion, who wants a life like that. And god forbid when it comes to sex you know you,ll be recorded .Ask Alex.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Bet they are the laughing stock of the whole place. The scope is off the scale. Can imagine my husband saying "Don't start laughing, clock that lot over there." 🤣🤣🤣🤣
When you're stood in the buffet queue at the Adams Beach Hotel and spot Big Kipper and Liccle JJ wandering past...

200w (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh don't they bleeping love themselves. He's trying and failing to look like a gangsta Skank looks like a bag of tit tied round the middle.

Without a care in the world. Does she duck have genuine MH problems, she's a piss taking, dirty, grim, hard faced ugly twit. He's a twit by association.

I hope she has her arse handed to her on Friday, I don't think she'll attend though because in her hollow eyes she's above everything and everyone else

bleeping pair of grifting dickheads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It’s mentioned either on here or Daily Mail comments that she has her pink phone with her and it’s visible on the towel in the gym pic. Therefore she is contactable, no excuse 👀
Sorry to quote my own post. It was Daily Mail. Exhibit A m’lord 👀🤣🤣

IMG_0881.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Not only is that photo a 'duck you' to the courts, HMRC and every single person she owes money to, it's a 'duck you too' to every decent law abiding taxpayer in this country, so she wants to think on, next time she starts on about her alleged mental health and them nasty twowulls all out to get her, every single person paying into the system is damn right to comment & have an opinion. bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Completely agree Dolly. She’s jumped on the bandwagon. Can’t criticise anyone’s fucked up behaviour cos the braindead fans then pipe up ‘Be kind!’. I tell no-one my innermost thoughts. Not even my Mum knows when I’m down. An acquaintance had just taken all 4 of her kids to doctor demanding they all be tested for ADHD/Autism. I asked whether she’d noticed any signs that prompted her decision and she said ‘No, some Mum’s at school said they’d done it though and I might be entitled to more benefits’.
This pisses me right off, as a nan to a boy with autism we’d live in poverty if he could be cured. Extreme behaviour aside, I would give anything just to hear his voice 💔 Some people should be careful what they wish for

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I really cannot understand the mentally of Lego man or any man wanting to be with her. Apart from her insane life, they must all know how dirty she is, how untidy, by definition it is the MUCKY mansion, who wants a life like that. And god forbid when it comes to sex you know you,ll be recorded .Ask Alex.
Some people will do anything for fame. How sad.

Reactions: 27
Not only is that photo a 'duck you' to the courts, HMRC and every single person she owes money to, it's a 'duck you too' to every decent law abiding taxpayer in this country, so she wants to think on, next time she starts on about her alleged mental health and them nasty twowulls all out to get her, every single person paying into the system is damn right to comment & have an opinion. bleep!
She just has no shame, as I said before anyone with real depression would not be gloating on social media, peace signs in the elevator mirror 🤦🏻‍♀️but laying low, but not her, can’t help but show off.
Maybe she knows she’s fucked. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 71
She just has no shame, as I said before anyone with real depression would not be gloating on social media, peace signs in the elevator mirror 🤦🏻‍♀️but laying low, but not her, can’t help but show off.
Well @DC16 She's only got to Look in the Mirror to see how Fucked she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Time and Tide Skank ⏳⏰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I hope she knows she's fucked DC. And all on top of if it's true she's lost the kids, I'd be laying low hanging my head in bloody shame not parading about gloating 🤬 no shame whatsoever, like you say.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I genuinely do not understand what she thinks she’s playing at!
Shes a law unto herself thats for sure proves she was never told no as a child or held accountable for any of her actions and now look shes nearly 46 and still doing what she wants
---
I hope she knows she's fucked DC. And all on top of if it's true she's lost the kids, I'd be laying low hanging my head in bloody shame not parading about gloating 🤬 no shame whatsoever, like you say.
Hss she even mentioned J&B lately id love to know whats happened does anybody know @DC16?

Reactions: 21
Happy Sunday Krusties... No warrant will be issued before the 3rd no matter what she does abroad as it would mean an application for an earlier hearing than the 3rd which I just can't see happening. So she would be free to come back before the 3rd and nothing happen to her. There is no ability to "block her passport" in respect of non attendance in civil court proceedings - it's just not a thing that can be done. As her potential contempt of court is in civil proceeding then the police would not get involved in any warrant in any case- it would go to a court officer with the powers of arrest if a warrant was issued. They would make all attempts to arrest during court hours and she would be brought before the court not taken to a police station. Taking her to a prison would be an absolutely last resort per the Act: warrants issued under amended rule 7.22 allow for delivery of the arrested person directly to the court. Only in the event that the court is not ready and able to deal with the arrested person must he/she be given into the custody of the governor of the prison named in the warrant (or where that prison is not able to accommodate the arrested person, the governor of such other prison with appropriate facilities). Where an arrested person is held in prison he/she must be brought before the court at its next sitting. I don't think she will attend as she knows what they want to ask her about - she will feign further MH issues but I do think this time the SM stuff will be brought to the court's attention as she is being so blatant. I had a bankrupt once who stated that they weren't well enough to attend court but sent the communication through via fax (yes fax back in the day!) which had the details of the hotel abroad that he sent it from on it - the judge went absolutely ballistic and he was arrested when he returned (not at the airport). She's getting cornered bit by bit and any MH excuse will need to hold water this time. It was already stated that it was late evidence and "scant". I think she thought she would get the 6 month extension but you can see that the court's patience is wearing thin. Any failure to attend as I've said previously will be opening her up to criminal proceedings (if they haven't already started) for Bankruptcy offences including failing to disclose all property in the estate, failure to deliver up property, failure to delivery up records etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 109
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.