Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New day and a new thread thanks to @BadJanet 😁
View attachment 2902134

For a recap just catch up on the latest articles 😁

Fab title, inspired x

Reactions: 22
Weirdly I still haven’t felt any anger towards her at recent events, I think in my mind I gave up on the courts back in February, I did a flounce then, I did get angry that day 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 This time I heard the news and just went “Meh, I’m not surprised, an element of disappointment, as I want justice served to make madam pay for all the people she has wronged, but no I can’t get angry anymore, I will not waste that emotion on her, although as John Lydon is known to say ”Anger is an energy“, it has it’s place 😁 but I have no anger anymore for her, she’s pathetic, as are our courts in not dealing with her for so long. I think I’d have been angry if she still had the kids, but appears she doesn’t, and that was our biggest worry, so at least we have that.

I also don’t think she’ll turn up next week, I’ve read many of you saying well that’s it they’ll arrest her, nah they won’t, probably give her that 6 month extension, it’s what they do 🤦🏽‍♀️ Seriously, don’t get your hopes up, this is the way of things with madam and the bankruptcy courts, she really is Teflon Tits. Once you accept this your mind is a happier place, I’ve very Zen at the moment 🙏🏾🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
I'd love to do a research project into how long someone with the world's worst ever ADHD can lie out on a sunlounger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm waiting for a photo of her lying on a sunbed with zero tits. She will be on the phone to C5 or whoever all next week trying to sell an Extreme Surgery series. "How I went back to 32B, oh woe is me me me." Or some similar lunacy.
Every number she dials will have one of these options ...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Or she will turn up to court with loads of bandages ( ones jj put on for extra effect) drains hanging out of her and in a wheelchair and she will just talk crap and say the pain are clouding her judgement when answering
I think this could be a real scenario she thinks she could get away with and we know she loves a bruised and battered post op pic opertunity
I think she’ll send a note saying I don’t do FOC public appearances, please see my agent for T&C’s.

Seriously, I think she will provide evidence that means the Judge has no choice but to give her a stay of execution. At best it will go ahead privately either at her home (probably not on the 3rd) or online from Cyprus. Not the outcome I want, my choice is a reception committee provided by the boys in blue and backup up by a team from the red tops, when she eventually touches down at Gatwick!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Interesting comment in the Fail. Checked out the persons comments, they seem to be genuine, no particular interest in the Skanky one.
I still don't think this will work though. A private hospital does not have legal immunity, the timing of her holiday and any entry to a facility can
all be scrutinised by the court.

View attachment 2902234
Acute admissions? Would this be the priory? Or somewhere else?

Reactions: 22
So my son the copper works out from Gatwick will ask him tomorrow if he's on duty Friday if Skank arrives back

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Hope the Sun has got a watch at airport of her coming back, seems they have spies at hotel so they can report if she has surgery or if she comes home to be admitted to the priory
---
So my son the copper works out from Gatwick will ask him tomorrow if he's on duty Friday if Skank arrives back
She will need to be back before Friday IF she intends to go to court ( I don’t think she will) or admit herself to priory

Reactions: 34
Acute admissions? Would this be the priory? Or somewhere else?
Very much the Priory I guess driven by the nasty HMRC… either that or she will book surgery for that day so can’t attend.
She flaunts any attempt to get her to attend. Judges must be eunuchs as no one is giving her a hard time.

Reactions: 30
Yes. will be seen at the Priory. Works every time. I am not even joking.
She can still attend court or be arrested if she has admitted herself to a Priory ... they wont attempt to stop it, I know, used to work for them. She would have to be sectioned for this to be a reason ... it needs 2 qualified people to agree to a sectioning and it wouldn't be to a Priory. IF she has booked surgery and goes through claiming that as a reason not to attend on 3rd May then that is blatent contempt of court. I reckon she will try for a remote hearing again with her staying abroad, planning to claim connection lost like she did in the Maldives ... after her behaviour on the last remote hearing at MM I don't think they will agree, I also don't think a private hearing will be agreed to - she will have requested that for this last one ... roll on 3rd May ... obviously, she will try everything to get out of attending and then I think it's 50/50 wether she will turn up even with threat of arrest simply because she cant answer the questions without incriminating herself and others, so she knows that she will go to prison soon enough for financial fraud anyway

Reactions: 59
Does she not realise how much she is disliked by the vast majority of the UK? Constantly lying her head off, for instance the posts of her feeding the cat taking people for idiots. Ripping people off with that terrible market reject stuff she was selling, lying about the kids whereabouts and the constant neglect of the animals. Now off on holiday again with two fingers stuck up to the courts and the world at large. The boasting and nasty sneering videos "I'm minted." Doesn't she care that she's now so detested theres no coming back to any sort of public life? Diana Dors was a bankrupt when she was younger, still drove a roller and spent for England. The big difference was she was likeable, an irrepressible rogue, a beautiful talented rough diamond with a larger than life warm personality and fantastic sense of humour. The public adored her and rallied with her against the establishment. She really was a national treasure. If Skanky had been a different person I believe she to would have ended up the same. Instead she's hated more everyday now. Why the papers still insist she has "concerned fans" is a complete farce. How could anybody not lay baking on that sunbed and not reflect on this? The life she had, the wealth, the TV work, the beautiful house, pool and stables that she could have had a wonderful new life in when she retired? All hopelessly impossible now. If I was her I'd be absolutely ashamed and heartbroken. Bet AFP &co are heartbroken (and fuming) to. The gravy train this week has finally hit the buffers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Weirdly I still haven’t felt any anger towards her at recent events, I think in my mind I gave up on the courts back in February, I did a flounce then, I did get angry that day 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 This time I heard the news and just went “Meh, I’m not surprised, an element of disappointment, as I want justice served to make madam pay for all the people she has wronged, but no I can’t get angry anymore, I will not waste that emotion on her, although as John Lydon is known to say ”Anger is an energy“, it has it’s place 😁 but I have no anger anymore for her, she’s pathetic, as are our courts in not dealing with her for so long. I think I’d have been angry if she still had the kids, but appears she doesn’t, and that was our biggest worry, so at least we have that.

I also don’t think she’ll turn up next week, I’ve read many of you saying well that’s it they’ll arrest her, nah they won’t, probably give her that 6 month extension, it’s what they do 🤦🏽‍♀️ Seriously, don’t get your hopes up, this is the way of things with madam and the bankruptcy courts, she really is Teflon Tits. Once you accept this your mind is a happier place, I’ve very Zen at the moment 🙏🏾🥴
Keep positive and no flouncing ;)😅, if they wanted to grant her a 6 month extension they would have done. The fact they rearranged it all in a week shows they're serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Interesting comment in the Fail. Checked out the persons comments, they seem to be genuine, no particular interest in the Skanky one.
I still don't think this will work though. A private hospital does not have legal immunity, the timing of her holiday and any entry to a facility can
all be scrutinised by the court.

View attachment 2902234
Just another trick to add to the evidence to get the 3rd adjourned. Doesn’t even mean she needs to check into whatever facility this is just that they were/are worried enough she’ll do something. Which they aren’t really and know she won’t. It’s part of the audit trail!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If it worked she would have done it the last time though, or the time before. If people could get off court and charges by just volunteering to go inside the Priory it would be full of murderers and criminals forever avoiding justice. I really, really think she is done this time.
The judge did not accept the 'scanty' general medical evidence she has. In the last couple of years since her alleged breakdown the 'scanty' evidence is all she's got to show for all her claims of PTSD and ADHD.
Regardless of wether its a public exam or just written up and published afterwards I really want her to be directly asked, or, to have her MH diagnosis read to her ... the actual ones so that she cant reel out her bullshit anymore ... because I don't think her romanticised fake versions of PTSD or ADHD will be included ... I fully expect a couple of personality disorders. I would also like them to clarify that she doesn't have her own blue disabled badge and what the surgery on her feet actually was ... because she is fully fkng recovered and walking as badly in heels as she always did .... and finally I want her outed publically in court as an unfit mother who lost custody to all of her children more than once ... including Harvey who's real parent/guardian was AFP until DY payments ended at which point he was shuffled off to a residential college ... I know none of this forms part of the BH but, well, I live in hope because truth hurts and the truth told unrefuteably in court will really hurt that lying narcissistic skanky witch

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I wonder if she is fully cognisant of the fact she is, in fact, going to the dollhouse, and is treating this trip to Cyprus as a last ‘hurrah’, so to speak?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.