Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that case maybe the authorities could check if she went away pre-court date by tracking the 'pings' (or whatever) of her mobile from the masts. They did that to trace Christian Bruckners' movements around Praya de Luth in the hope of finally nailing him, with regard to Madeleine Mc Canns' disappearance.
They only need to check border force to see when she left the country and where she was flying to.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
At this point i dont think Skanky has any lawyers or her lawyers would of been in court and they would of imformed the court in a correct manner i mean seriously just casually sending the court an email saying she cant attend as shes anxious and depressed really doesnt cut it and as usual left the dirty work to her "assistant" lol while shes swanned off on her jollies she realky has the worst attitude and arrogance
---

If i knew how and where to send it i bloody would anybody know
Does that judge have an email add? Maybe we should bombard him with that image plus the wiki links? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They only need to check border force to see when she left the country and where she was flying to.
Starting to think the trip to that gig in Dublin last Tuesday was so skank could sneak out the country to Cyprus on Wednesday from Dublin airport, seems suspicious that skank kept it very quiet she'd normally have date night plastered all over social media but the only reason people knew they were there was because they got pictured on the venues camera, then kryten pretending he was at Pricey Towers watching football at the same time, very suspicious behaviour for a couple trying to push this fake showmance. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Lego has sent a video of holiday Kipper to the judge to prove she is too much of a mentalist to attend on Friday ... he has got his psychiatry qualification after 2hrs hard work online ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How twit boy can be with her, especially during this absolute shitshow that's going on this week is beyond me. He's certainly not got any morals & is obviously a bit thick if he thinks this has been bleep bleep will bring him fame & fortune.

Will he stand by her if this goes criminal & she does end up doing time? Even if it's a showmance he should run for the hills, she'll do his reputation no good.
Really he should go scuttling back to his Mummy in the USA where skanky can't get at him.

Reactions: 21
As it was said by the Sun she was at the airport Friday morning -would the judge be informed she had gone on holiday?
It will be interesting to see when she comes home

Reactions: 27
As it was said by the Sun she was at the airport Friday morning -would the judge be informed she had gone on holiday?
It would also be helpful to the judge to know when the holiday was booked but I am sure they have done that

Reactions: 16
What was this? I must have missed it!
---

Or maybe Jett has been scared and alienated more, or made to believe he has issues.....so more therapy and more time to adjust.
Jett has been ridiculed & alienated since he was a little boy. Referred to him as 'a weirdo'. He was always quiet & shy, but with Kieran he was happy, spending time doing outside activities & loved his football. When she abducted J & B from Kieran over 18 months ago, she stopped any recreational activities, his football & removed him from his friends & school. She's played mind games with him. Scaring him with stories of burglars & ghosts. Saying terrible things about Kieran & Michelle. Telling the kids their daddy has a new family & doesn't want them etc etc. I'm sure Jett more than Bunny has been scared stiff, seen & heard things, most normal kids wouldn't witness. The SlapGate example evening, was traumatic enough, without everything else that's gone on. Bunny was given a freehand to do as she pleased & treated more like a 16 year old - even older, at KFP's beck & call. We all know what a shocking Xmas those kids had. No food, Crawl & Harvey smashing up the apartment. Then taken to Katona's where KFP & KK got off their faces. I don't think any of us can even begin to imagine what those poor children have been through. Time is a great healer & with support from professional's, Keiran & his mum & Michelle & getting back to a normal home life with structure, love, clean home/clothes, no chaos etc, all will be well. Hopefully Jett get's back to his friends, school & football in the near future.
KFP has tried to destroy those kids, to make Kieran pay for her hatred of all her exes. I don't believe she will EVER be able to have those kids back full time again 🙏 🙏 🙏 . Her life is quickly crashing around her. There is NO money source, to the extent she need's for her lottery winning lifestyle. She deserves every thing that is coming to her. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120
I bet her sandwiches are also scanty 😜

…Now I feel unclean!
Women's underwear used to be referred to as "Scanties" too.
Urgggh,, just picture skanky's crusty drawers 🤢🤮
---
I've been thinking with regard to when she tried to hang herself. 'I had black eyes and a bruising round my neck.' Surely somebody in her dwindling circle would have seen her alleged injuries - yet no-one has ever spoke up about witnessing them as far as I know. 🤷‍♀️
How would 'anging meeself give the thing black eyes anyway?? Just a random query

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jett has been ridiculed & alienated since he was a little boy. Referred to him as 'a weirdo'. He was always quiet & shy, but with Kieran he was happy, spending time doing outside activities & loved his football. When she abducted J & B from Kieran over 18 months ago, she stopped any recreational activities, his football & removed him from his friends & school. She's played mind games with him. Scaring him with stories of burglars & ghosts. Saying terrible things about Kieran & Michelle. Telling the kids their daddy has a new family & doesn't want them etc etc. I'm sure Jett more than Bunny has been scared stiff, seen & heard things, most normal kids wouldn't witness. The SlapGate example evening, was traumatic enough, without everything else that's gone on. Bunny was given a freehand to do as she pleased & treated more like a 16 year old - even older, at KFP's beck & call. We all know what a shocking Xmas those kids had. No food, Crawl & Harvey smashing up the apartment. Then taken to Katona's where KFP & KK got off their faces. I don't think any of us can even begin to imagine what those poor children have been through. Time is a great healer & with support from professional's, Keiran & his mum & Michelle & getting back to a normal home life with structure, love, clean home/clothes, no chaos etc, all will be well. Hopefully Jett get's back to his friends, school & football in the near future.
KFP has tried to destroy those kids, to make Kieran pay for her hatred of all her exes. I don't believe she will EVER be able to have those kids back full time again 🙏 🙏 🙏 . Her life is quickly crashing around her. There is NO money source, to the extent she need's for her lottery winning lifestyle. She deserves every thing that is coming to her. ❤
Thanks @WillowTree21 your posts a great and always provide great insight 🦔❣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Harvey could snap that little squirt LegoTwat in half like a twig
We've seen what he does to doors and plasterboard so pummelling the crap out of Legohead is no problemo!
---
In that case maybe the authorities could check if she went away pre-court date by tracking the 'pings' (or whatever) of her mobile from the masts. They did that to trace Christian Bruckners' movements around Praya de Luth in the hope of finally nailing him, with regard to Madeleine Mc Canns' disappearance.
They only need satellite imagery of the 'Otel on the arrival day because you will see Phil & Grant from space

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, I believe they only flew out on Friday, as that was the day she was spotted checking into the hotel. I don't think it was them at that gig in Ireland, but JJ & his mate were definitely at the one the next day in London.

Reactions: 40
I agree, she's lost access long term now, I think people will start to notice soon as she will rarely be seen with them, if at all.
She played a dangerous game in trying to completely cut the other parent out. She thought the courts would just accept all her bullshit about J being traumatised and not look into the reasons why. Any expert looking further than their own nose would see she has major issues that impacted the kids. She could only keep the scrutiny and correct judgements away for so long. She's also too dim or arrogant to understand not cooperating with drug tests or mental health tests tell the court something too.
No wonder she's doing a big show of getting healthy, if people put 2 and 2 together they'll question what she did to lose her kids. Can she really keep repeating she's not an addict?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m loving watching her at the gym. She hates every second of it, and as soon as he’s reeled right in, she will stop going. As she did with SB. She’s never made any secret of the fact she hates it, hence all the liposuction over the years. She’s too bloody lazy to keep it up for long.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If she has lost the kids - is it likely she has contact centre access, or supervised access outside the contact centre?

Reactions: 11
Just compare her situation now to a year ago.

She was just about still on tv
Most of the media very negative now
Court cases galore
Custody of j&b
Bailiffs
40% of earnings taken
Only gigs are plasterclasses and podcasts
No freebies of quality
No big companies wanting her as influencer
J&p hardly in contact
AFP distancing
Rymi & Jeyda not so prominent
Freebie Ellie the mutilator under scrutiny
Fpc vanished
Face and body even more mutilated, nose, norks, lips and ears have mutated
Menopausal, no pregnancy
Heavily dependent on 🍷❄

Its slow Karma, but this time last year we would have been really satisfied with the above!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.