Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I’m impressed with the court. Will she be back from holiday in time for her next date with the judge?
---

I don’t think she can answer them. I know she is wily but she is not very smart.
I have to say I was aghast that the Court actually managed to shut the thing down effectively by only giving it a week's grace and NOT the 6 months it had demanded!
It does seem exceptionally efficient of them finally, but then perhaps they've eventually realised the degree skank has taken the piss out of the judicial system over the years and this Judge reached the end of his tether when it was pointed out that the thing was already toasting the blubber on a sunbed in Ayia Napa instead of standing in front of The Bench answering questions?

I wonder/wander, are they selling tickets for this show and having a Press Gallery on the 3rd May? You'd stand a better chance of getting a front row seat for the men's finals at Wimbledon Centre Court than you do for HMRC versus The Skank :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
I hope she fucks off to Thailand until October with her little toy boy. I'm sick of her disgusting behaviour. The media should stop posting her shit from her Instagram. Complete radio silence.

• Angry
  • Heart
Can you give us a clue 👀👀🧐 after the last couple of days on here we need any ☕ we can get 🤣
It seems confirmed to me they've gone from her care if what I've seen is accurate. Constantly claiming she has terrible mental health problems and pretending she's not an addict is not going to have done her any favours in arguing she should be a sole parent.

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Sadly I don’t think she will ever appear in court. She’ll continually play the MH card. There aren’t even any laws to get her passport revoked. I think a matter of a few days & she’ll piss off abroad, sticking 2 fingers up at everyone. She plays the ‘games’ & sadly wins every time. She will never face justice for anything. 😡🤮💩
I mean I get what you’re saying and she thinks she wins but she’s not really. Millions in debt, 2 bankruptcies, living in a shit hole she can’t afford, empty existence of nails, filler and hair extensions on repeat. Junior and Princess must be so bloody embarrassed by her behaviour. Relationship that’s a farce. Wouldn’t trade places with her for anything. She’s really gonna e hated now. She’ll always have the die hard fans but let’s be honest they’re not all there. The general public watching this are going to be enraged by it. It’s absolutely not fair. She can keep running but she’s just running further into the abyss if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Can’t be that Old because JJ’s black jeep is there, I think the white Merc might be his as well
The caption from the Mail says 'Katie Price's Mucky Mansion is still surrounded by her huge car collection, just days after she failed to attend a court hearing on Friday''

I think they're gunning for her. They've got drones on the lookout to spot bad behaviour, they ( and the rest) would love to go in for the kill I'm sure!
---
Oh good-oh. Daily Fail has picked it up now too.... and they've posted some really attractive photos of her... (cough....(

View attachment 2901121

I told ye, they're gunning for her now :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
He has to say it on record to establish it as a clear pattern though, it has to be very obvious and clear to a criminal standard, so he was just doing his job (slowly slowly catchy monkey!) That way KP and her legal people can't argue with an arrest.
Exactly this, the courts will have also shown they have given her many chances to cooperate, with warnings.

• Heart
So madam didn’t get her way for 6 months, didums. 🤣
Not exactly preparing for it is she, just cramming a final holiday in there, probably blowing the last of the panto money
Yep, they didn't really accept her shite excuse did they? This will not go away. :D

• Heart
  • Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
lol, she’s not getting a very long holiday! She won’t turn up and she’ll say she didn’t know because she was on holiday 🤣
They can arrest her at the airport then....in front of everyone 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
She knew that the public and redtops were going to be in attendance today that's why she didn't turn up. She turned up to the FC because it is held in secret with no reporting.

• Heart

helptheaged

VIP Member
Come on the Sun post pictures of her hide away from court case and show the judge that instead of coming into court she has gone on holiday and gloating
They need to arrest her when she returns to show that they are not the idiots that she has made them look

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
So now done her daily ad drink, she wore that outfit yesterday too, so seems to be now filming 2 ads in one day, or maybe she has filmed a whole weeks worth ready to put out 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

secretsrsafe

Is this Dim Lynn then? Sending a 'dog ate my homework excuse' in? KP can't even send the excuse herself.

''The court heard that Ms Price’s personal assistant had sent a statement from a consultant psychiatrist saying she had anxiety and depression,''
That psychiatrist should be looked into. They’re obviously unethical. If they are from The Priory we’ve already learnt here that most of the staff and the establishment are a joke.

• Angry

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I know nothing about our court system, except it's obviously shite. But for the amount of years these legal eagle's spend being educated, they really don't come across as the sharpest tools in the box...........Hellooooooooooo your Honour, but when a bankrupt person appears over a fucking Zoom call from the a fucking holiday in the fucking Maldives. Did that not ring even the tiniest, littlest, alarm bell?

• Haha
  • Heart

ChiRie

VIP Member
Latest
they are not so favourable towards her now are they. I hope this gets back to the judge and she's arrested on return. She's just taking the piss. Poor Alex should say something.

• Heart

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Unbelievable. Yet again, the cunt whore plays the mental health card! These judges are far too fucking soft! She needs arresting today! 6 month adjournment my fucking arse! She'll get it! She really is fucking untouchable!

• Angry

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
So basically, they are warning her that if she does not attend the next hearing (hopefully not 6 months as the judge didn’t seem convinced by that!) or provide decent justification backed up by evidence then the judge will issue an arrest warrant. Any medical evidence provided will be considered and it may be that they seek to do the hearing in her home or seek another person to do that for her (as in my above post!)
So basically she has more time to flaunt the money she is hiding and piss people off even more.

She will not get away with this, it will come to a head this year!!!!

ChiRie

VIP Member

The judge did say the evidence was 'scanty'. The psychiatrist might have just provided evidence of her issues and not made a statement saying she's unfit for court.
The fact she did this at the last minute implies she cobbled something together from her general notes and patient history I would think.
Yes just because she has anxiety and depression doesn't mean she cannot attend court. I'm agoraphobic but would force myself out the door if I would face prison for not attending court.

• Heart