Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Um..I feed one of my cats on the worktop as he has always jumped up there at feeding time and it keeps him out of the way of the other two as they would just steal his food (there are power struggles). I AM clean though and wipe down with anti bac spray afterwards.
I have to do the same for our old boy, the canine sis is VERY food obsessed and has everything that’s on or near floor level before you can blink 😩 the only place she can’t get to is the bunker… I anti bac constantly and never prepare food on that one!

Reactions: 15

okeep

VIP Member
Oops, know I said that if she says her mental health
Won’t let her attend the receiver can do it a a convenient location ie the MM, just realised she’d have to put a deposit down and pay all expenses, she won’t be having that lol 🤣😳😳

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Wouldn't you think the kids would love the new cinema room and they'd all be watching a film together :unsure:
Perhaps they would - IF they were there! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
could still be. Sometimes, until it’s made official you are told to not post or mention anything to do with the kids. OR as part of the terms of him having them, is keeping them off SM
Ah yes - as in, "If Ize carnt uwse dem fer foters an' stuff yew fukkin' well carnt eeeva. So dere!!!"

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Hey Stan; I wonder if the judge found out about the holiday whilst court was still in session and knew she was due back on 3rd May?
Hope Kipper paid up-front for 3 x weeks!
Maybe Sewer,,,, skanks paid for a package deal flights, transfers, accommodation and surgery all in one. Cheap exchange rate at the moment aswell and probably the only place that will touch it now, skanks slagged off the surgeons in Belgium and Turkey and the clinic in Thailand wouldn't touch her last time and there isn't a clinic in the UK that will aswell she got told a few years ago no surgeon in UK will operate on her. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_28 Apr 2024 05_50_46 BST.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Maybe Sewer,,,, skanks paid for a package deal flights, transfers, accommodation and surgery all in one. Cheap exchange rate at the moment aswell and probably the only place that will touch it now, skanks slagged off the surgeons in Belgium and Turkey and the clinic in Thailand wouldn't touch her last time and there isn't a clinic in the UK that will aswell she got told a few years ago no surgeon in UK will operate on her. 🤣View attachment 2902029
Maybe get some IVF whilst she's there too?

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Even though he's been in the background for some time (since skank accused him of stealing her money) i think puppet master Danny boy has been laundering and syphoning skanks money through his black sheep company, also think AFP, MR PP and Edna have been using blacksheep to to avoid paying any tax and n.i, think its the clan especially Danny thats helping skank stall this because if skank goes down the clan do to. Just seems funny Danny not been seen in a few years but has been ever present at Pricey Towers since it was announced skank was being investigated by a forensic accountant.
---

Charitable thing i was going to count this,,, but realised Backgrid took the picture so the £5 skank earned blowing those 10 guys in the nightclub toilet and gave the homeless woman she made it back selling the picture. So not really charitable. 🤣View attachment 2900004View attachment 2900005
I've not seen this before but blimey, the photos of her...!!

• Haha

KK77

VIP Member
But but did I read your post incorrectly? I thought you said Kipper took it which would beg the question, why doesn't she holiday there? I said the villa is Ps, not
Sorry if I confused. No Kipper didn’t get the villa, Pete did. Your thinking is correct.

Reactions: 14

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
  • Heart

ChiRie

VIP Member
Oh come ON!! She is laughing in the court’s face. I wish they’d gone to arrest her (like they should have) and the stinking bitch is sat in the airport 😡 😡
Do we know when she went? Was she there before the court hearing?

The relevance is that other people have also given scanty health excuses 4 or 5 times before being charged with contempt and arrested.
I don't think it's a coincidence that the judge noted a pattern. A pattern needs to be established to charge someone with contempt as it's a criminal charge and needs a criminal level of evidence.

The judge has not said they accept the evidence she gave, they made a point of saying it was scanty. There is no other way for this bankruptcy to end, they won't just make up a special ending for her, they follow the law.
Mean’s absolutely nothing every case is different, no doubt they are other similar cases that have been treated completely differently. You cant make comparisons. I honestly think the best chance of her ending up in prison will be due to a driving offence, harassment, or threats against a person.

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Love a bit of car spotting...
I might be off with a couple as the photo isn't great quality 🤔

View attachment 2901056

1. PP Fencing van
2. Jeep Wrangler
3. Mercedes GLC
4. VW Beetle convertible
5. Range Rover (KP11 LEO)
6. Range Rover (Possibly H8 LUG)
7. Suzuki Vitara convertible
8. Nissan Elgrand
9. Peugeot Boxer campervan
10. Mercedes C-Class coupe (Lego Boys')

Oooh, and who is this? A Beige Bison doing a perimeter check?! 🤣

View attachment 2901095
More dangerous than a GSD or a Rottweiler🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

gossipsauce

VIP Member
So possibly she went for the boobs for a couple of days ago and has cried complications and health issues with the court? Or did they specifically say it was for mental health reasons?

Reactions: 13