Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Always stuck there nose in saying that they knew everything, that this wasn't true, that wasn't true. Sometimes their posts were as if 2 different people where posting, sometimes the posts were really childish, other times not so much.
Ahhh interesting thanks! I think I remember them now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Tedbear

VIP Member
J & B are no longer with her I believe but there is an order against her taking them abroad anyway. Hopefully they are having peace now and a chance of a normal childhood at last.
When did she get J&B taken off her i must of missed that

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I will keep an eye out as live here. Guess she would be around Ayia Napa though being the party animal that she is. Thankfully I live the other end of the Island. Pete and family are often seen about here and his brother lives here too.
Is it hot there ATM ❤?

Tedbear

VIP Member
The cars story the mail have printed earlier, some of these cars don’t look cheap
aside from the Motorhome and PP’s van who’s are they? DL, Jess and JJ’s? or hers!
How old is that photo

Reactions: 8

ChiRie

VIP Member
Yes Harvey will have his own benefits, but reasonably sure Skank can’t be his financial guardian or appointee, getting guardianship is a long process of interviews, and family court judge decides yes or no. I am almost certain that being bankrupt precludes you.
Also it’s assessed yearly by social work for care guardian and the office of the public guardian for the financial side! Can‘t see her letting anyone question her that much for Harvey. Of course lots dont have it in place but if you don’t have it you can’t legally make decisions for your now adult child, even hospital emergencies etc and because he’s in a residential placement I am sure it would be required
doesn't PoA give her that power I know there are different types but you can have more than one.

KK77

VIP Member
So IF she is at home why hasn’t she said the papers are liers and prove that she is at home with the Kids!
Maybe a silly question, do we know the kiddies are still in her custody? All Kieran’s posts lately have been of Apollo and Valentino (or mentions him) so I don’t think B&J are with him!

• Sad

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I have certainly read that somewhere but I can’t be certain what I read was true.

I read that they had an agreement should they divorce he’d keep what he came into the marriage with (the villa) and she did the same.

Bet Willow can shed some light. I haven’t seen her for a while. Hope she’s ok!
But but did I read your post incorrectly? I thought you said Kipper took it which would beg the question, why doesn't she holiday there? I said the villa is Ps, not

Reactions: 6