Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Right My opinion on Skanky, for what it’s worth, you can agree or disagree, I do think there is something wrong with her, She reminds me of many people I’ve seen in the past, lester piggott comes to mind,
He didn’t pay tax, when it came to a point he had to pay tax he wrote the taxman a cheque from a hidden account !!! Got three years lost his knighthood, I always remember a journalist asked Skanky a question and she replied” I’m not answering because. I’m not getting paid” , the only mental health problems she has is worry about HER money, money comes first, think back, do you ever remember sinkboy saying “ look what dolly got me?”, or her ever treating anyone? I remember when she whinged because her kids school asked her for money for crayons book etc for them, boy did she whinge, everything is freebies, remember when she said she always made sure she got more money than Pete when they did anything? She uses everyone for dollars, there is never any kindness even to her kids, we used to call it being tight but these #bekind days prob a medical name for it,
Like my old dad used to say she’d skin a turd for a sixpence , she could’ve afforded to pay her Iva easily, But why should she give people her money
Good point.

Reactions: 12

shizzler

VIP Member
I might be wrong but when someone is in full time care a lot of benefits are stopped anyway? If someone is living at home they still get their disability and whatever but if they're in a full time care place paid for by the state, it's stopped. My mum used to get DLA but when she had a fall & had to go into a care home her DLA stopped. They also assessed that she had to pay so much a week out of her pension credit & it only left about £20 a week for her pocket money. I had to pay her bills for her council place to keep it going for when she came home, sadly she never did. I'm not sure what benefits H would still have while he's at the college full time
with regard to residential, H (or KP if she received it on behalf of him) would still get the mobility side of PIP. That is because it would be needed for her to visit or him to come home. The personal care side would stop but she could still claim “boarder payments” for the proportion of time he spends at home (she would have to tell DWP dates and durations). He can claim UC in his own right but I’m unsure whether this would go towards his expenses at college.

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
Why ask for 6 months, what will honestly change in that time… if you suffer with it, it’s hardly going to just disappear in 6 months when she’s been banging on about being suicidal/depressed for years and supposedly having weekly therapy 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thinking out loud, is there anything on the horizon in six months time re the children?

• Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
Was she already in Cyprus before BH as Im sure this was posted before BH and looks like the heard boards from Adam’s Beach Hotel 💩
EDIT yes posted 2 days ago…already skipped the country!
I thought it looked like hotel bedding

Noonecares

I’d be exactly the same as you! I’d be petrified of the consequences if I was a no show.

She knows she’s untouchable, the mind boggles as to why this is but you can’t deny it.
All the things she’s done in the past and there’s been no punishment except losing her licence, temporarily at time too! She could still get it back! 😡

Yes just because she has anxiety and depression doesn't mean she cannot attend court. I'm agoraphobic but would force myself out the door if I would face prison for not attending court.
be

It's my birthday today. All my children are here and have brought me presents and we're going out for a meal later on.

Unlike Skank I don't need to wheel out an ancient picture of us all stood around an ice cream van with the quote "My world"

Have a good Saturday people I hope kipper is off her face, getting sunburned and stressed out looking after little JJ on holiday
Happy birthday x
---
One of the youngsters at work mentioned yesterday that he creates pictures using one of those fancy AI art generators.
Got me thinking... 🤔

And yes, as you can see from the results of prompting it to draw "Katie Price", I think we can now safely assume even artificial intelligence hates old Skany Pants 🤣

View attachment 2900383

This is my personal favourite 🤣😭💀

View attachment 2900384
😂😂😂😂

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Hi all. I am a newbie to this thread. Been reading here for quite a while. I just want to say how absolutely amazing you all are on here. There are some absolute legends on here. There are some very witty, clever, and funny people. I am forever laughing at the sense of humour here. Different backgrounds, from all walks of life, varying ages - just wonderful!. I love the humour, kindness and comraderie you share with each other.
There are some people that spoilt that, which is a shame. I think it's best not to respond to comments you don't agree with or dislike. Just ignore them and move along. It makes the whole thread experience unpleasant for the majority.
The only word I can use to describe KP is VILE. I cannot cope or deal with reading about this despicable person. She makes my blood boil. I am so wanting to see justice served on her. She does not deserve to walk around scott free and carry on with her lifestyle as if she is untouchable.
I am praying that she gets what she deserves.
Anyway. That's my first comment on here. ♥
Welcome. I hope you do realise that your Avatar will make us all go out and buy Mini Eggs, don't you....?!! (Dribbling now...)

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
It's my birthday today. All my children are here and have brought me presents and we're going out for a meal later on.

Unlike Skank I don't need to wheel out an ancient picture of us all stood around an ice cream van with the quote "My world"

Have a good Saturday people I hope kipper is off her face, getting sunburned and stressed out looking after little JJ on holiday
Happy Birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 11

terryfaefife

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Exactly this... if you make a last minute excuse when the court and barristers judge etc are booked.. then you are proven to go on holiday on the same day nevermind same week. This is flaunting the law and as such will be considered Contempt.
Not a chance!
For whatever reason, she is, and will get away with it all.

• Angry
  • Sad

suseh97

I was in the Overpayments finance department so had to recover funds after fraud court cases - it was in the late 80s before anything digital so they would have to actually cash in their giro & bring in the pennies - literally about £2 a week 😂 😂 took forever to claw back. I always envied the fraud team like playing detective but also very risky - one of ours had to be moved away due to dodgy crim types stalking their family :oops: :(
My brother worked in the fraud dept back in the 90’
I was in the Overpayments finance department so had to recover funds after fraud court cases - it was in the late 80s before anything digital so they would have to actually cash in their giro & bring in the pennies - literally about £2 a week 😂 😂 took forever to claw back. I always envied the fraud team like playing detective but also very risky - one of ours had to be moved away due to dodgy crim types stalking their family :oops: :(
My brother was in the fraud dept in the 90’s. One of his colleagues stole a lot of money by having dead claimants money paid into his accounts.
I also worked for the DWP years ago. The hassle if you accidentally put in a dead person’s NI number. All but alarms ringing and a cage descending down in you and your desk. A thousand forms just because someone got one digit wrong. I always cursed out the ex colleague if my brother! They brought that security in after him

Vixsta83

I imagine he could be quite angry too if she has lost custody of his siblings...again.
---

It could be seen as public interest. I suppose time will tell if anything is reported. They started having journalists in family courts last year as they want things to be more open.
Did you see a headline which when you click on it there is nothing on the page? I am being cryptic now too 😆

• Wow
  • Haha