Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
So dr plovier said he’d added an extra surgery on, 2 days ago for a vip and this is on his stories, can’t see any tats, is it skank?
---
It looks like the lifted cleavage she has though…
It does, but that person may have nipples ?
---
Yeah that ones got nips you can see in the next story and they don't look as huge as KPs I'm not sure, and can't see the tattoosView attachment 2899552
Top pic looks like a cadaver 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Maybe a silly question, do we know the kiddies are still in her custody? All Kieran’s posts lately have been of Apollo and Valentino (or mentions him) so I don’t think B&J are with him!
I know! It's so frustrating, you think he couldn't drop a little sign.
@DC16 do you have any insider knowledge about yesterday's BH you can share? x

• Heart

KK77

VIP Member
Oh, I dunno now KK! I didn't know this, are you certain??
I have certainly read that somewhere but I can’t be certain what I read was true.

I read that they had an agreement should they divorce he’d keep what he came into the marriage with (the villa) and she did the same.

Bet Willow can shed some light. I haven’t seen her for a while. Hope she’s ok!

• Heart

ChiRie

VIP Member
Examinee unfit to be examined

The official receiver should not normally fix a public examination hearing for a person who suffers from any illness, disability, or mental disorder which they know would make it difficult for the examinee to attend or take part in the hearing. Where a public examination has been fixed, and the court takes the view that the examinee is unfit to undergo or attend it, the court may either stay the order fixing the examination or direct how and where the examination should be conducted. If the official receiver is aware that the examinee is likely to be unable to attend court they should in their application for the holding of the public examination ask that the court order the examination to take place at a convenient location, e.g. the examinee’s home. The official receiver should speak to the district judge or registrar in advance of making the application to seek their views1.

As an alternative, the court may, under Rule 12.24 appoint another person to act in place of the incapacitated person.

Didn’t she already use this one when she said she couldn’t do it remotely due to her feeling scared and her MH. So the just moved it to a court. Surely as well if you are stating you are unable to attend due to MH the court will need doc approval for this?
Anyway either way, reading the above, she ain’t getting away with this.
Wan't it that her internet connection kept dropping when they tried to do it remotely? Not sure tbh, I think I remember that.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Love a bit of car spotting...
I might be off with a couple as the photo isn't great quality 🤔

View attachment 2901056

1. PP Fencing van
2. Jeep Wrangler
3. Mercedes GLC
4. VW Beetle convertible
5. Range Rover (KP11 LEO)
6. Range Rover (Possibly H8 LUG)
7. Suzuki Vitara convertible
8. Nissan Elgrand
9. Peugeot Boxer campervan
10. Mercedes C-Class coupe (Lego Boys')

Oooh, and who is this? A Beige Bison doing a perimeter check?! 🤣

View attachment 2901095
Bet hardly any of them run. A right load of old jalopies!🤣

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Who was the lady Tattler he was always having rude chats with on the Krusties thread - would always say morning and goodnight to each other?
Oh Biffs I haven’t a clue,also I don’t have IG etc,so was in the cold as such,he was a dirty fucking perve though we all worked out that,although some peeps thought he was a great poster.😞

if we need to chat about INCEL,go on Krustie chat fred.🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
One of the youngsters at work mentioned yesterday that he creates pictures using one of those fancy AI art generators.
Got me thinking... 🤔

And yes, as you can see from the results of prompting it to draw "Katie Price", I think we can now safely assume even artificial intelligence hates old Skany Pants 🤣

View attachment 2900383

This is my personal favourite 🤣😭💀

View attachment 2900384
Skank would probably love this as it's all about meeeee! and they are all better than the actual freak she sees in her bathroom mirror 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Not to worry there will be a bright spot on the horizon, if skank is in Cyprus for a tit job she'll be out staging bikini, lovey dovey kryten beach and sea pictures and co-ord walks to drip feed over the next few days while it recovers, so at least there'll be something to laugh at. Edna's already running deflection with the healthy mind and body post so there's bound to be some bollocks story trying to justify why skanks fucked off. 😉
Stan,don’t think she will she’ll be in hiding.

Sunday Girl

It's my birthday today. All my children are here and have brought me presents and we're going out for a meal later on.

Unlike Skank I don't need to wheel out an ancient picture of us all stood around an ice cream van with the quote "My world"

Have a good Saturday people I hope kipper is off her face, getting sunburned and stressed out looking after little JJ on holiday
Happy birthday have a lovely day 🥰

• Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
I remember when it and sinkboy took the kids to Thailand , anyone else? The fucking thing visited an elephant sanctuary, never took the kids, all self promotion, Backgrid , not a nice person at all , honestly, nobody has claimed the prize I offered if anyone can ever tell me something she had done nice for anyone?
Im struggling to find one solitary thing!!

• Haha

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
I remember as well on Westcrack fred,Fandom was mentioned,he said oh yes I quite like fandom😳it’s a perve site,I said ‘ahh just like I thought you were’he deleted message straightaway.Dirty Cunt ,no woman would fancy it,that’s why I’ve always called him and think he’s a INCEL.

yes I remember as well always asking if we knew what sm dear Pom and Kylie use,all the time.
Who was the lady Tattler he was always having rude chats with on the Krusties thread - would always say morning and goodnight to each other?

• Sick

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
I think that it is more likely that she wants the deferral in order that Harvey will have finished at National Star and she can use him to keep the MM. imagine the press if she is turned out on the streets with a disabled child.
He’s not a child though and his best interests will not be catered for in the parental home.

• Heart

terryfaefife

At the time of her seen driving it whilst banned last year the Infiniti was said to be Carls! Why would it still be there and the dark RR that was said to be his too 🤥
Looks like trade plates lying on top of the dashboard

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
I might be wrong but when someone is in full time care a lot of benefits are stopped anyway? If someone is living at home they still get their disability and whatever but if they're in a full time care place paid for by the state, it's stopped. My mum used to get DLA but when she had a fall & had to go into a care home her DLA stopped. They also assessed that she had to pay so much a week out of her pension credit & it only left about £20 a week for her pocket money. I had to pay her bills for her council place to keep it going for when she came home, sadly she never did. I'm not sure what benefits H would still have while he's at the college full time
Yeah they do I know I have to let them know when my mother is in hospital for over a certain amount of time

• Heart