Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
That's not her. They would have no need for the modesty flowers on the picture if it was skank. She has no nips.
I was just going to say-they are either hiding her no nips or are creating some that need to be hidden.
much more important than being in court for a years old problem that apparently no one cares about rectifying.

Reactions: 17

ClivE

VIP Member
so she MAYBE held in contempt of court fined or a warrant issued(doubt the fine after all she owes over 3 million so what would be the point of adding more)BUT ONLY MAYBE so no punishment at all she gets away with not attending again if they were going to issue a warrant for her arrest they would have done it right away

• Sad
  • Heart

Resting Rage Face

I had three favourites, bunnycuddles(Krusties are always knowledgeable some said it is some deranged woman can’t remember her name) Ron the mind ( seems to have disappeared but he was fun) and Jon from Odense ( still about , some thought he was sinkboys dad, loved sinkboy , thought they were the new power couple) 🤣
I've always been bordering on the thought that Cummybuddles is actually someone taking the piss.

• Haha

Gullri

VIP Member
If you are diagnosed as crazy and phycho reckless with money you can end up in the street. In Sweden you can loose the right to manage your own money if you are proven to be totally crazy. This is to stop psychiatric patients from losing everything and end up on the street. Maybe there is something similar in the UK?

• Wow

RichardScratcher

If she flying to the Turkish part she’s going there because it’s dirt cheap at the moment.
The Turkish lira has tanked.
A pint of good beer costs less than £2 and she’ll be able to buy endless JYY standard tat for next to nothing if she indulges in clothes shopping.

( Chickenstewbles may or may not be located in the vicinity😜).
There is no extradition treaty between Cyprus and the UK . She may be gone for good.

• Wow

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Doesn't Junior look like her ? 😳
---
So dr plovier said he’d added an extra surgery on, 2 days ago for a vip and this is on his stories, can’t see any tats, is it skank?
---
It looks like the lifted cleavage she has though…
Doesn't look like her nips though 🤣
---
Yeah that ones got nips you can see in the next story and they don't look as huge as KPs I'm not sure, and can't see the tattoosView attachment 2899552
Also, she wouldn't need a lift, they are already under her chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Supercatmummy

Chatty Member
  • Heart

ChiRie

VIP Member
Think there is an extradition treaty in place in most of Cyprus but found this, may not still be the case but🧐
" Turkish-controlled northern Cyprus, whose pariah status has made it a favourite bolthole for British criminals on the run. Recognised by no other country but Turkey, the breakaway republic is the only place in Europe not to enjoy an extradition treaty with the UK.
In the years since it unilaterally declared independence, following the island’s division after the 1974 Turkish invasion, both Interpol and Europol have been unable to operate in the territory. The murky status has allowed some of the world’s most high-profile criminals, gangsters and conmen to live there with impunity."
so she has interesting near neighbours 🤔
no wonder she chose to go there

banf83

I know Katie Hopkins is a cunt but she's not that ugly😂
---
Bizarrely I can't say the C U N T word out loud irl but I'm able to freely type it up on here now...cheers dolly😘🤣
🤣I feel bad now, but I honestly seen a bit of a resemblance 🫣🤣

• Haha

MickySpoon

So Chloe is off to Ibiza, has the rancid one dropped her for JaeJae or maybe she's joining them

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
It's my birthday today. All my children are here and have brought me presents and we're going out for a meal later on.

Unlike Skank I don't need to wheel out an ancient picture of us all stood around an ice cream van with the quote "My world"

Have a good Saturday people I hope kipper is off her face, getting sunburned and stressed out looking after little JJ on holiday
Have a Happy, Happy, SkankFree, Birthday ❤

• Heart