Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come ON!! She is laughing in the court’s face. I wish they’d gone to arrest her (like they should have) and the stinking witch is sat in the airport 😡 😡
Do we know when she went? Was she there before the court hearing?

Reactions: 14
Daily Fail had a more extended version from the Trustee's representative:

Darragh Connell, representing the trustees, told the court: 'It is important that she is on notice of the fact that this is a possibility.'

In written submissions, he said: 'The respondent should be in no doubt that any future non-attendance without a reasonable excuse will constitute contempt of court and necessitate an application for a warrant for her arrest.

'As with any other litigant, the respondent must comply with the orders of the Insolvency and Companies Court or face severe consequences.'
Mr Connell said Price had been aware of the hearing 'for a considerable period of time' and her evidence 'simply is not good enough'.

He said: 'It is clear that the evidence filed very late is of a variety that is deeply, deeply unsatisfactory and we are in a very serious situation as a consequence.

'In these circumstances, there is deep concern from the trustees that what is happening here is an attempt at the 11th hour to kick things off into the long grass and that should not be allowed to happen.'

Insolvency and Companies Court Judge Mark Mullen said 'similarly brief' letters had been sent before previous court hearings which Ms Price also did not attend.

While he described the court as 'sympathetic' to people with health conditions, he said: 'There is a consistent pattern of last-minute adjournments being sought on the basis of scanty medical evidence.

'This can't be allowed to drag on on such an unsatisfactory basis.'
Is the psychiatrist on her payroll or something?!
Utterly appalling.... I bet it will be another 6 months as courts get so booked up!

I hope it's not though, she deserves to be in jail with the key launched into the abyss!

This has to be absolute last chance, surely if she's a no show next time, she has to be arrested!

ETA: just seen about the holiday..... Surely that's contempt of court?! She's basically lied, got signed off by her on payroll shrink and fucked off!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope Pete changed the locks or he could have a squatter..
Could you imagine the state of it after a few weeks with Skank, he'd be better off burning it to the ground cheaper than replacing what madam had screwed over.

I'm not surprised at Cyprus, Thailand may be too much of a risk with their anti vaping stance, for all the twats bravado she couldn't handle a Thai prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here's the article:

@

They should effin' arrest her when she comes back.
Is she bloody blowing these Judges, Police, Social Services? How else is she has not been arrested? 🤬 She's blowing someone!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
JJ’s clearly as thick as tit too. How does he think this is all ok?
He's not going to gain anything being saddled with that bleep. He must realise she's morally corrupt as well as bankrupt, twice! Possibly having lost the kid's too, and still he rides her scabby arse. twit!

It's time now for Carl, Alex, Kieran & the Sun to unleash an absolute shitshow on this piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Waiting for the famous source "Edna" to sprew forth the same bollocks of " Katie under the advice of her psychiatrist/psychologist/gardener/postman/milk man/chimney sweep was advised to take a short break for the sake of her mental health because lately she's been struggling with things that are going on behind the scenes" 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is the psychiatrist on her payroll or something?!
Utterly appalling.... I bet it will be another 6 months as courts get so booked up!

I hope it's not though, she deserves to be in jail with the key launched into the abyss!

This has to be absolute last chance, surely if she's a no show next time, she has to be arrested!

ETA: just seen about the holiday..... Surely that's contempt of court?! She's basically lied, got signed off by her on payroll shrink and fucked off!
She probably pulled the 'my implant is leaking/falling out/whatever' lie and has fucked off to Cyprus or Belgium for a bit of elective beautifying, a perfect two-in-one needed urgent surgery/Wheeeeee I'm on 'oliday. Hard to prove that she lied as she'll come back bloodied and bruised.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh she's a bleep

Planning a baby 🙄🙄 make up your mind Skank, you were agreeing about being in menopause the other day. There's a book on Amazon called menopause for dummies
I'll send you a copy to your hovel

You are NOT going to get pregnant by JJ or any other desperate bloke. Get that in your stupid bleeping head.
Jj won't get her preggers... I dont believe he has ever shagged her or that he ever will

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sky News reporting that the hearing still went ahead without her and Alex Reid was taking notes. Will we get to hear what was discussed in these proceedings?
I'm bleeping fuming for Alex .. can you imagine showing up time and time again...going through the embarrassment and shame of what he's been through and still being there head held high and trying to just keep going....and she's got mental health....haha what a joke

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Surely this has got to be the final nail in her coffin??? Skips court to go on holiday!!!!

Un bleeping believable

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She probably pulled the 'my implant is leaking/falling out/whatever' lie and has fucked off to Cyprus or Belgium for a bit of elective beautifying, a perfect two-in-one needed urgent surgery/Wheeeeee I'm on 'oliday. Hard to prove that she lied as she'll come back bloodied and bruised.
So very true..... And I'm sure the BeClinic will be paid to say Phil was leaking and as such both him and Grant had to be reduced and some more fat had to besucked out her middle.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ofcourse it could be a One Way ticket........ after all what has she got to come back to? No kids, shed load of debt, no career, probably no home.

Possibly H, but she's left him before and 40 odd Pride appearances isn't exactly a lucrative pull .....

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.