Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ alive imagine waking up to that 🤢
Her face looks like a melted candle complete with a snide shitting grin. bleeping woman
No wonder kryten wants skank to go downstairs with him when it's dicky dark outside when he makes a cup of tea, she frightens the scary monsters away and makes him feel safe. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No wonder kryten wants skank to go downstairs with him when it's dicky dark outside when he makes a cup of tea, she frightens the scary monsters away and makes him feel safe. 🤣
She'd frighten zombies.
There's no way those two are romantically involved, they are both too self absorbed.
I can see him being in his own room with a playpen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wouldn't it be great if the Scum could print this photo of their luxury room in a 5 star hotel whilst they're slumming it in Cyprus....

'Looking after my mind body and soul' indeed. Is that the mind, body and soul that couldn't get its arse into court..?!! What about the minds, bodies and souls of all the people she's ripped off over the years. She is such a bleep.
Maybe she won Pete ya Cun+s competition free stay in his holiday home he was running 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love a bit of car spotting...
I might be off with a couple as the photo isn't great quality 🤔

View attachment 2901056

1. PP Fencing van
2. Jeep Wrangler
3. Mercedes GLC
4. VW Beetle convertible
5. Range Rover (KP11 LEO)
6. Range Rover (Possibly H8 LUG)
7. Suzuki Vitara convertible
8. Nissan Elgrand
9. Peugeot Boxer campervan
10. Mercedes C-Class coupe (Lego Boys')

Oooh, and who is this? A Beige Bison doing a perimeter check?! 🤣

View attachment 2901095
More dangerous than a GSD or a Rottweiler🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'd frighten zombies.
There's no way those two are romantically involved, they are both too self absorbed.
I can see him being in his own room with a playpen 🤣
Probably sleeping in Jetts tent at the bottom of the stairs now it's unoccupied Jane,,,😉😉🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Personally I can't stand bunnycuddles, can't bear to read their comments anymore, always the same thing over and over. I don't get why they're not banned from these bloody comment sections. I don't know if they are serious or a piss take but either way they are no longer funny and just extremely annoying!
Just jumping on to say also can’t stand Bunny Cuddles. It’s just not funny anymore and clogs up the comments section.

In all my time on Tattle I had never ignored anyone until the Katie Price threads 🫣. Ron the Mind with his bird/eagle/whatever his Tattle username was one of them! It blew my mind the one of her chief arselickers would post on here and try and act like he had seen the light but also try and talk us round 🤷‍♀️.

Everyone I have ever ignored isn’t here anymore - and I have no one on ignore right now. 👀 (Even when our views haven’t aligned recently, as polite debate makes the world go around)

For clarity - it was a Crow, a Fox and Eagle?Ron 🤣🤣🤣. All rude and obnoxious imo. Numbers I barely noticed compared to them 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.