Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Any kids with them this time?

Welcome to you - hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Don't be daft Liar, it's half term they're in a villa with a bewful pool, garden and games room, perfect for the little ones to have fun and make memories of family time playing in the pool, going on nice walks playing on the beach making sandcastles and then a nice unmicrowaved BBQ with family chats in the evening. Of course the kids aren't there 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15

JakeM

VIP Member
  • Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member
Roughly translates as "Chelle, Kieran is doin" his pregnancy nouncement on satiday. Can u flog a story saying how brill I am to keep me in the press innit? I did give u the number for the Priory so you can say I saved yer life".

I said a while ago that I thought he'd decided to distance himself from his mother's circus. Good for him. Sensible lad. Far better with Pete & Emily.
In the article about KP saving MH life it states MH texted KP from the Priory to tell her she saved her life. I thought it has been said that your phone is taken away from you in the Priory. :(

• Sad
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Well skanky won’t be happy , Kieran and Michelle are having a boy, skanky will be fuming poor old wanky he’s gonna be busy trying to get it pregnant 😂you can just see them walking through passport control with bandy legs 🤣🤣🤣
Awww lovely news, Justin Goff doing the photos, obviously not doing any for Katie at the airport or on holiday 🤣

• Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member
How can price back into MM and now wants Harvey to live there, when I don’t think any trades person will donate £700,000 worth, to fix the sewage problems at least. It’s alright decorating the inside, it’s the outside that’s the massive problem.
plus it’s all the mortgage arrears. I cannot get my head around how she can still do all this. 🤷‍♀️

Caw1982

VIP Member
Sorry I'm behind this thread, this week has been a fuck up from start to finish.
However, makes me laugh the Harvey birthday tribute is all about her and her hasbeen looks.
Fuck of you narcissistic, exhausted plastic looking, like a used rubber jonny twat.
Get in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
New lurker to these threads.... I cannot believe how utterly trashy this woman is! Well, I can obviously, but she is jawdroppingly trashy!
Kids look like they're having a great time, Princess emulating her mother's 'style' and Junior on his phone....

• Haha
  • Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
Even when madam gets her comeuppance, it'll not change her, she is a Fuckwit & always will be so there will always be stuff to talk about till the day it finally departs in a fushchia pink Swarovski covered 'colourful coffins dot com' adorned with a few barf bombs and huge set of false roadsweeper eyelashes stuck to the top ( like youngels have on their Fiat 500's) 👍👍

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
In the article about KP saving MH life it states MH texted KP from the Priory to tell her she saved her life. I thought it has been said that your phone is taken away from you in the Priory. :(
Correct. You are not allowed phones or tablets in a rehab centre. First 2 weeks, I believe, you can't see or have contact with your immediate family. They can call to check on you.

DC16

VIP Member
So no staged photos for Harvey's birthday yesterday, where is W8 these days? Maybe residential said no paps!

• Wow

VIP Member
The Best comment from the Daily Mail article..(as in Green Arrows)

Anyone who needs intervention led by Katie Price must be in a pretty bad way, poor girl, hope she's fully recovered.

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I wonder why they allow skanky to persist with her lies that she attended the place to begin with? After all the entire universe can see that whatever-it-was they did to her FAILED MISERABLY because she's still the same drug-addled, raving barmpot & guttersnipe she ever was regardess of any allegéd 'interventions'

Surely its time they told the truth saying that she's not been treated for anything by them nor does posing alongside the signboard by the front gate mean she ever was a patient of theirs? Being associated with skanky ain't no recommendation is it?
She is cunning.

She knows due to patient confidentiality neither The Priory nor The NHS can comment on a patients treatments hence she gets away with her lies.

Her story about being in The Priory keeps changing:

1. Length of stay.
2. Dates of stay.
3. Pictures of her room which have now completely disappeared. I know people who have been treated at the hospital and you are not allowed mobiles, tablets etc so how has she taken pictures? Also the wardrobe behind her in her pictures was cheap. Not furnishings I have on good authority in The Priory, circa £5k a week.

She's a proven liar and lower than a snakes belly. Plus in her latest Instasham film selling JYY crap she looks off her tits.

In the words of my chum Alan Partridge "She's a complete mentalist"

Attachments

• Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Even on Harvey's birthday they just did a quick visit to his residential, so Cole could do the usual wind him up - shows she can't even bother with him at half term...unless she can make a buck of him.

One thing I am amazed at is enabler Amy is away with her son Dan's kids camping in the new forest something skanky has never let her own kids spend time with their grandparents like this ever
So terminally ill, not got long left, 32% lung capacity left, Amy is well enough for a camping trip? 😳👍
But yes, instead of making memories with her mum & kids the old Skank has buggered off to Portugal again for 10 mins 🙄.
Seriously, who could be bothered with the hassle of flying abroad for 3 days?? Of course there's no actual confirmation that they are abroad. It just goes to show that she can quite easily be invisible. The paparazzi no longer give a shit about her. The public no longer give a shit about her. Give it up Skanky.... you're old news 😂

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Morning Krustie's ☀ Well done @BigBlue2018 👍
I said yesterday morning she's quiet so she's likely buggered off on holiday 🤣🤣. Sooooooo boringly predictable 🥱😴.
Still rubbing it in people's faces, total cunt 😡
I was expecting a post to announce she was 1 of the 30 guests at Boris's wedding 😂

I wonder if Tony Blair and his wife Pete
Doherty got an invite 🤭 x.

Resizer_16223766593250.jpg

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
It's Bleeding cold on this Naughty step , think I'm getting Piles , Harry hasn't said she's forgiven me, You Girls slaughtered me, and I deserved it, How much longer have I gotta sit here ? I promise I'll Behave 😭

• Haha