Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome! come and join in!

Reactions: 12
Blimey, Princess and Junior have joined them! Oh well, another day another villa I expect. That is NOT work.
I'd love to hear what Prinny has to say about her mother's new wardrobe of gypsiestrampsandthievesrus garments ha ha.

Welcome from the M&H threads @Wackie Jeaver You need to backtrack a couple of pages to find one of Pom Bear's masterpieces... KP on a mobile toilet (pink of course) - it is a classic. Enjoy and swear as much as you like

Reactions: 11
Bless you that sounds horrible.
to be honest I thought maybe that abbreviation was something like piss myself etc but your condition came up when I googled.
You sound like a great ma.
My hub loves the sun, has terrible sun damage on his face, used to use olive oil!

Reactions: 8
I live right next to the sea, on the south coast of England. I've had 2 malignant melanomas, and just recently had a biopsy on another blip. I honestly can count the number of potential skin cancer cases in the hundreds most days when the weather is good here... so totally agree @Harrigan about the obligation to support skin health. But even now, 35 years on from my first brush, we are all still being told that a tan is desirable. Not if you're a blue-skinned Celt it's bloody not! And KP is just more orange than a satsuma so there!

Reactions: 11
We call her colour 'Wotsit' orange or a Ronseal Mahogany . I'm south coast too - lovely day unless your skin hates the sun - great for airing sheets

Reactions: 9
Hi Pixie xx.
Sorry to hear you had to spend alot of times looking for your list pic
I have a screenshot of it if that helps xx.

First pic is a jpg
Second pic is png.

I've added both incase you need either.

Back later

Reactions: 12
We call her colour 'Wotsit' orange or a Ronseal Mahogany . I'm south coast too - lovely day unless your skin hates the sun - great for airing sheets
Or bloomers and I don’t mean bread! Makes all your laundry white and sweet smelling.

Reactions: 6
Being he was born at the weekend it wasn’t a planned c-section

Reactions: 7
Blimey, Princess and Junior have joined them! Oh well, another day another villa I expect. That is NOT work.
I can’t stand that girl, especially when she is around her SLAPPER Mother - which she will end up one too!
Not long after the SkWanky's got together, she was wearing a short P.E skirt in one of the YouTube videos - it didn't sit right with me, especially the way she is when she's around him

Reactions: 9
Theyre not on holiday with them at all more photoshopped media...look at the window with the NOA logo..they are in the uk???

Reactions: 6
She’s 43 they can’t get anything right!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.