Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm about 3 threads behind - what has been going on?
im going to try to catch up today, if i can.

Reactions: 15
Brokers can't work miracles - the bank still needs to agree to it - I think it's all bluster much like her plans to have a baby
No bank on the planet is going to lend her any money or remortgage anything for her ... she is publicly in the midst of double bancruptcy proceedings, one of which is HMRC who have outed her for not complying with repayment plans ... she can lie thru her teeth sating 'it's all sorted' and the media 'are making stories up about me' ... some things are FACTS that are easy to validate with the most basic of checks ... add to this she has no regular income and is due in court every 5 minutes
---
EXACTLY look how much the Stephen bear story made the papers, they could pull in more clicks with this old bleep bags history!!
I really do think the red tops biding their time, they aren't giving her any major publicity good or bad to use as a platform ... the fact this stuff is in the public domain is enough to finish off any interest from mainstream tv or brands, she is untouchable ... I think the redtop floodgates will open once the Bancruptcies are really underway ... in my opinion the media fully expect her to go to prison either for Bancruptcy related stuff, RO Breach, Traffic offences or one of the police investigations underway for harrassment we suspect AR and possibly KH have ongoing against her ... when that happens they will DESTROY HER. As I said before the media made her, the media will bring her down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh well, not much :LOL: .

Some sick Instagram accounts have been posting edited photos and video to look like abuse. One of the accounts was tagging in loads of Kieran's family and a woman who seemed to have had something to do with Kieran in 2021. The poster seemed a bit confused though at one point and was contradicting themselves and tripping up over their story. Many of the people following and commenting to try and get it all to take off are the usual KP superfan accounts. These people seem to be making and sharing videos and photos they claim show child abuse!
---
It's because the media are well aware of the situation with the kids, and they're not allowed to print any of it. They also know she's finished, so they're going with lots of sly stories awaiting developments with the BH.
The Sun were the one who did an article about KP receiving a bankruptcy warning recently and then removed it too :unsure:
So they must have a source that's been updating them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Skanky has passed her paramedic training , written an autobiography, got an album coming out, given up alcohol, been down the gym every day in between her therapy sessions and cooking for five kids, got her business empire back, threw a massive engagement party where she announced she was pregnant ( or was it stagnant?) and announced she’s the new presenter of top gear , apart from that , nothing really

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Some sick Instagram accounts have been posting edited photos and video to look like abuse. One of the accounts was tagging in loads of Kieran's family and a woman who seemed to have had something to do with Kieran in 2021. The poster seemed a bit confused though at one point and was contradicting themselves and tripping up over their story. Many of the people following and commenting to try and get it all to take off are the usual KP superfan accounts. These people seem to be making and sharing videos and photos they claim show child abuse!
---

The Sun were the one who did an article about KP receiving a bankruptcy warning recently and then removed it too :unsure:
Do you mean this one?

Reactions: 18
The mothering site had a long thread about all this the other day and someone has "innocently" posted a way of finding this vile photo. Don't want to engage as it will highlight the thread to even more people.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Do you mean this one?

It's not that one. It now goes to a different article not mentioning the warning.

All links to the original Sun story have gone. The Mail copied the story but it's gone from The Sun.

Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 10.09.27.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...paying-3-2million-debt-declared-bankrupt.html

Reactions: 20
Just saw this reply to that awful IG post/account:

View attachment 2874393
I didn't want to bring up the pic again this morning so wasn't going to post but now KH has addressed it, my thoughts were it's quite obvious he's holding his hand and some sickos are trying to make it something it isn't. Well done KH for defending yourself against the people who are actual wronguns 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 68
What about the video on TT on katiepricefanpage. Michelle throwing the pie at bunny?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So skank left jett whilst she spent the day at the enablers salon yesterday , guess the extensions slotted back on her head 🙄 🤔 so much for the natural look she was loving it , smoke screen for courts assessment
Confirming the 3day au natural look was mandatory while she got the tests done for substance abuse. Wonder if this will be a monthly thing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

---

Yes, they have a source, probably her brother or sister, do they get paid then split the proceeds? I'll be flabbergasted if HMRC don't investigate her red top payments because it's staring us in the face!!

Reactions: 27
Confirming the 3day au natural look was mandatory while she got the tests done for substance abuse. Wonder if this will be a monthly thing?
If hair was taken it could show months of drug abuse. They wouldn't need to do it every month.
---
Yes, they have a source, probably her brother or sister, do they get paid then split the proceeds? I'll be flabbergasted if HMRC don't investigate her red top payments because it's staring us in the face!!
I don't think KP's family would tip off about bankruptcy warnings though. KP wants to remain in denial and pretend it's not happening.
I was thinking more a source close to the Bankruptcy.

Reactions: 27
If hair was taken it could show months of drug abuse. They wouldn't need to do it every month.
---

I don't think KP's family would tip off about bankruptcy warnings though. KP wants to remain in denial and pretend it's not happening.
I was thinking more a source close to the Bankruptcy.
Sorry if a daft question…but as drug tests need to be done on natural, uncoloured, untreated hair…could this be why she is always having her hair dyed black? No remanence of natural hair…plus extensions.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.