Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confession time, I’ve listened to the last 3 πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜ Had them on in the background when making breckie and I listened to one on hols in the pub with my headphones on waiting for Mr SK snd little SK off swimming 😁 I subjected myself to the hellish content to see if they slipped up and revealed something they shouldn’t, they didn’t, it was a heavy price to pay for no result πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜

I’m up early tomorrow, I’ll give it a go, the πŸ’© they both speak does fascinate me in some warped way 😁 I just can’t believe the complete lack of any decent content, nothing of interest, nothing that makes you laugh, just the most boring inane conversations full of lies and fantasies, so yes I’ll give it a go 😁 I love punishment me πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
I bet the producer has to work hard for their money cutting out all the crap that would land skanky tits in BIG trouble! You know she can't keep her gob shut about everything she does and what goes on in her life. I bet there's plenty of incriminating stuff that doesn't make it to the actual podcast.
---
I just spat my diet coke all over my laptop! I think this one belongs in the Pom hall of fame!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I bet the producer has to work hard for their money cutting out all the crap that would land skanky tits in BIG trouble! You know she can't keep her gob shut about everything she does and what goes on in her life. I bet there's plenty of incriminating stuff that doesn't make it to the actual podcast.
---

I just spat my diet coke all over my laptop! I think this one belongs in the Pom hall of fame!

Thank you very much indeed! πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ˜Šβ€β€β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸΎπŸΆπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜˜ Love from Pom xxxx

Best one yet Pom! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ Thanks for the laughs! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Thank you very much too πŸ˜€πŸ‘β€β€β€β€πŸ˜πŸΆπŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜ I admit I couldn't stop laughing making this one lol Love from Pom ❀🐢🐾😘 xxxx

Resizer_16528163934891.jpg

Resizer_16328486999360.jpg

Resizer_16350507409050.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I always found it interesting that Ray never sought publicity, never sold a story.

Maybe he didn't want to draw attention to himself if he had dodgy dealings, or maybe he had genuine loyalty.

He has two other daughters. I wonder if they have any contact with KP.
Or maybe he just wanted to leave that life behind and concentrate on his new one? We've never seen anything about Skank and her other half sisters, and very rare contact photos with Ray, so safe to say no, she doesn't have contact with them.

Reactions: 18
I am back at work now on Thursdays so won’t have time to recap (if I could been bear to listed to that pile of old tit). Last week I was on holiday and had a bit of time to spare.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was just reading a guardian article from January and this part gives me the creeps. Sorry if it’s already been mentioned before, but the way she talks about pinching her baby sister because she wanted her to cry β€œas an excuse to pick her up”. With everything we know about her, that just stood out to me. I believe that she wanted her to cry yes, but I don’t believe it was out of love for her little sister. Gives me the creeps to be honest. She will have been about 12 years old too, old enough to know not to pinch a newborn baby like that to β€œwake them up”.

213323BD-E302-4222-8AA9-822C8ED03F07.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Kipper has 'broken her silence' about the end of her relationship with Carl

---
Have to laugh... Carl has 220k followers on Instasham but has only managed 318 on tiktok ... obviously Kipper will say he is nothing without her, but, in reality he probably thought he had enough zleb status without buying bots on there as well as Instasham ... he hasn't even the gumption to know how to grow it to 1000 followers on his own so he can do a 'live' if he wants ... a few cute Sid videos would do that within a month
Did you see SB stories, he is advertising being a judge at some show on the IOW. Or is he!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd love to listen and recap the podcast tomorrow for all you lovely people, but i'm,,,,,,,,,,

Tried to think of something but i just can't be arsed to listen to the crapcast .🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was just reading a guardian article from January and this part gives me the creeps. Sorry if it’s already been mentioned before, but the way she talks about pinching her baby sister because she wanted her to cry β€œas an excuse to pick her up”. With everything we know about her, that just stood out to me. I believe that she wanted her to cry yes, but I don’t believe it was out of love for her little sister. Gives me the creeps to be honest. She will have been about 12 years old too, old enough to know not to pinch a newborn baby like that to β€œwake them up”.

View attachment 2881621
Was grounded a lot, and out of spite took it out on your baby sister

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you 😊πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’•β€πŸ’—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸΆπŸΎ xxxx.
That's great things are going well with the review and with been put on the correct pain. I think that will help you a lot, I'm sorry to hear you weren't on a higher dose before.
My doctors won't give out pain at all, just say to carry on taking iproubin and paracetamol. I buy solpadine from over the counter as they help a bit more.
If the doctor prescribed codeine, it save me about 30 a month.
Good to hear dentist went well.
Your welcome xxx Love and fluffy hugs to you β€πŸ˜ŠπŸΆπŸΎβ€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xxxx.

Here is an apple for you as an apple a day keeps the doctor away πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜ xxxx

View attachment 2880898

and a Katie pic too πŸ˜„ xxx....

View attachment 2880908
Evening Pom πŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

I completely understand your frustration with your doctors. It's a constant battle at times isn't it, I mean you know your body better than anyone. My previous doctors didn't have my Cerebral Palsy or hemiplegia on the system...you can imagine my reaction πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I hope the solpadine takes the edge off things for you. If you want me to scream at your doctor's surgery I will, I'm most effective before my first coffee!!

I had planned to have a nap this afternoon, however Vic and Bob our two beautiful and very spoilt cats decided to redecorated the flat with cat litter Vic had a mad moment and her brother was sat in the doorway screaming "Herrrrrooo" Never a dull moment

Yet another blinder from you ... a reenactment of Skanks love life with her new Legoboy. Thankfully it took the edge off the mental images I'd acquired reading this thread. It's very quiet with madam at the moment. Didn't you just love Legoboy saying that they've said the L word. He's certainly wanting some more attention for their blossoming showmance.

I interrupted my husband hoovering to show him your latest creation he had a massive smile on his face. I'll be on and off here the next day or so,going to spend sometime with him and not have my face buried in my phone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sending you lots of love and hugs πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2881621
Yep, I thought that. It's seems sociopathic. Her need to get a reaction took precedence like she can't empathise it could cause the baby pain.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2881621
Her mother wasn't that strict taking her to get her photos done at the local pervs shop. Unless that doesn't count in Skank land

Born evil

Reactions: 27
It's still gestating Stan. The scan was from April last year. It's KP we're talking about so it will probably be a cross between
Rosemary's baby and the Creature from the Black Lagoon! A special type of baby which bakes for a long time just like her bankruptcies :LOL:
if it knows what it’s coming out to, it’ll stay in there forever

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep, this is why every time she comes out with te pregnancy stuff it's bollocks. She has virtually no chance. She is not only older she has been so unhealthy. It's just not going to happen.
@Madcatbimbo as a woman who did 4 back to back cycles at the age of 41 I can confirm it is brutal.

None of them worked, I just lost Β£10,000 and was fat and miserable for an entire year (not to mention exhausted and emotional)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
On the subject of possible pregnancy at her age the chances are extremely slim especially with her drink and drug lifestyle.

My cousin had her first and only child 4 years ago age 46. However she had to use an egg donor (her partner is the biological father) and she is extremely fit and healthy with a clean lifestyle. She was fortunate in that the implantation was successful on first attempt. As stated before Skank won't want an egg donor, she wants a mini me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is it every time i look at kryten i imagine skank selling a story of.
THE SCUM EXCLUSIVE....
HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF...
twenty years ago Katie Price took the virginity of Gareth Gates now in an exclusive story Katie tells us she has taken the virginity of MAFS drip JJ "kryten" Slater. 🀣🀣🀣
Its weird, he comes across so young and
Why is it every time i look at kryten i imagine skank selling a story of.
THE SCUM EXCLUSIVE....
HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF...
twenty years ago Katie Price took the virginity of Gareth Gates now in an exclusive story Katie tells us she has taken the virginity of MAFS drip JJ "kryten" Slater. 🀣🀣🀣
He comes across asyoungand naive. But to me looks like Wurzel Gummadge 🀣
---
Pom, Pom, Pom this is one of your best πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.