Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's going to be a new Netflix film called 'Joy' about the development of the first IVF baby in 1978 and the article I was reading printed the success rates of IVF depending upon what age you are. She's totally fucked, ain't she...?!!!

View attachment 2881281
Yep, this is why every time she comes out with te pregnancy stuff it's bollocks. She has virtually no chance. She is not only older she has been so unhealthy. It's just not going to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Evening Krusty flumps😘

Well the sh*t show continues 🤬🤬 same old same old. Does this little Lego man really think anyone cares about their showmance 🤷‍♀️ it clearly isn’t getting the desired stories in the side bar of shame …. So out comes staged back crack pics of the twit with a bunch of flowers for she who must be obeyed.

I for one couldn’t give a shiny sh*t about her or her enablers, I’m here for the laughs now and the many quotes and quips from my Krusty family.

She will be the one responsible for her downfall no one else, it will happen it might take a while but it will happen. Young people today don’t care about her or even know who she is, and those that do well they think she is a joke and the up and coming generation will be the ones that pay no attention to her and then she will just slink back under the stone in the swamp that is awaiting her.
Enjoy your evening all ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yep, this is why every time she comes out with te pregnancy stuff it's bollocks. She has virtually no chance. She is not only older she has been so unhealthy. It's just not going to happen.
I thought the super surroGATE fan was already carrying the new money maker for skank. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As horrible a thought as it is, can you imagine the plight of poor little Lego getting his head jammed between those things?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's a terrible mental image, that poor little boy scrabbling around on top of those monstrous tits while she does pointy toe and farts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Allotment watered~!! bleeping hell, we've had about a years rain in a month here oop north, still too wet to get much in the ground in ours.
She says 'and tidied' too. She's going to have a shock when the weed season really gets underway! I'm not really sure why she's having veg beds in her garden and got an allotment. It will be a big time commitment and the allotment involves travelling time too. I suspect it's all for trying to make content as a gardeny - home maker influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s bloody hilarious.
I am reading this in bed and laughed out loud.
From now on you must end all food words with “bles” like my little girl did back in the day ( it’s very confusing being a toddler.)
May I suggest this weeks menu for you?
Chillibles
Bolognesebles
Beef currybles
Fry upbles
Fish supperbles
Maccy Dbles ( cheeky take away for Saturday)
Roast dinnerbles ( it’s a Sunday fave!)

Galway has a bay doesn’t it?

GALWAY BAYBLES!
( not edible but it does have a ring to it!)

Where was I?
Oh yes off topic.
Soz everyone😳

Oi KP you’re still a wonky narcissistic mutant.
Ahhhh that’s better….
Chipbles!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the super surroGATE fan was already carrying the new money maker for skank. 🤔
It's still gestating Stan. The scan was from April last year. It's KP we're talking about so it will probably be a cross between
Rosemary's baby and the Creature from the Black Lagoon! A special type of baby which bakes for a long time just like her bankruptcies :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's still gestating Stan. The scan was from April last year. It's KP we're talking about so it will probably be a cross between
Rosemary's baby and the Creature from the Black Lagoon! A special type of baby which bakes for a long time just like her bankruptcies :LOL:
Farcical. Never going to happen. Opheliar is an unhinged fantasist bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love you our Pom , hope all is going well, We need your heart, and art , ❤
Thank you very much okeep 😊❤❤❤💖💕🥰🐶🐾😘 xxxx.
Not to bad thank you, great to see you on here. Love and fluffy hugs from Pom ❤❤❤🥰🐶🐾😘 xxxx

Resizer_17133757992541.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope @Ecosse or @SmillieKylie can do a fab write up for the pod tomorrow as I don’t have time, or any other willing volunteer at that 😘
Confession time, I’ve listened to the last 3 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Had them on in the background when making breckie and I listened to one on hols in the pub with my headphones on waiting for Mr SK snd little SK off swimming 😁 I subjected myself to the hellish content to see if they slipped up and revealed something they shouldn’t, they didn’t, it was a heavy price to pay for no result 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I’m up early tomorrow, I’ll give it a go, the 💩 they both speak does fascinate me in some warped way 😁 I just can’t believe the complete lack of any decent content, nothing of interest, nothing that makes you laugh, just the most boring inane conversations full of lies and fantasies, so yes I’ll give it a go 😁 I love punishment me 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
It's a terrible mental image, that poor little boy scrabbling around on top of those monstrous tits while she does pointy toe and farts.
Omg I can picture that....laughing my head off and animals are looking at me like it's them that's made me laugh... if my bulldog had a tail he would be wagging it too... cheered me up... thanks xxx🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a very large potted plant called Eric. He doesn't say much, he's the syrong and silent type. I still think he has much more personality than The Skankster!
Ooooh Eric is an Alocasia! I have one of those called Leaky
Bugger! Skanky could be called that too :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Confession time, I’ve listened to the last 3 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Had them on in the background when making breckie and I listened to one on hols in the pub with my headphones on waiting for Mr SK snd little SK off swimming 😁 I subjected myself to the hellish content to see if they slipped up and revealed something they shouldn’t, they didn’t, it was a heavy price to pay for no result 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I’m up early tomorrow, I’ll give it a go, the 💩 they both speak does fascinate me in some warped way 😁 I just can’t believe the complete lack of any decent content, nothing of interest, nothing that makes you laugh, just the most boring inane conversations full of lies and fantasies, so yes I’ll give it a go 😁 I love punishment me 🤦🏽‍♀️
Well done you. Your braver than me. Look forward to the recap. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There's going to be a new Netflix film called 'Joy' about the development of the first IVF baby in 1978 and the article I was reading printed the success rates of IVF depending upon what age you are. She's totally fucked, ain't she...?!!!

View attachment 2881281
Yeah fertility really drops off a cliff after age 40, either naturally or via IVF. Just because she still has periods doesn't mean she is fertile. Yes it's not impossible but the chances are very slim.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.