Katie Price #379 KP & JJ using the 'L' word? Yet never spoken. Never heard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @SewerGrapes

Blimey that was stressful - never done this before so hope all OK & I've done it right - salute to the Krustie stalwarts who trawl through the likes!

Previous thread here

As you were Krustie crew - soz can't do recap as I dipped in and out

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
He DOES fancy her ya know - even tho they've been coy & private about their relationship 😁 😁

Well Done on creating a New Thread! You are wonderful 🥇🥇💕 that’s a great accomplishment 👍👍👍
The Beige Frumpy Dumpster is actually having a Laugh I think 👿, Think you need a word with your Skanky Sister Frumpster before posting this as it’s very applicable to your Niece 🐰 when did 10 stop looking like 10, when Parents are Skank KFP and Enablers like You Edna don’t say a word 👿👿👿
Hypocrite isn’t quite strong enough 👿👿👿

IMG_4640.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Is Edna having a bleeping laugh!?
How dare she post things like that when her niece has been subjected to alsorts and forced to fend for herself, feeding herself and her brother on Christmas Day amongst other things. bleeping hypocrite bison.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Well Done on creating a New Thread! You are wonderful 🥇🥇💕 that’s a great accomplishment 👍👍👍
The Beige Frumpy Dumpster is actually having a Laugh I think 👿, Think you need a word with your Skanky Sister Frumpster before posting this as it’s very applicable to your Niece 🐰 when did 10 stop looking like 10, when Parents are Skank KFP and Enablers like You Edna don’t say a word 👿👿👿

View attachment 2881970
Un-bleeping believable - has she actually seen Bunty in High Heels, tight shorts, Make Up, & slathering toxic creams over her young skin & hair?

EDNA!!! Have a word with Skank! :mad:
---
PP fencing truck spotted nearby to the MM again this evening. I wonder why. 🤔
Maybe he's fixing the missing Gate ? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Can’t be bothered writing a long recap, it’s all noise and nonsense at the moment. We’re still waiting on court dates that never arrive, maybe on the next thread we will have some movement there, what you say Kylie 🤔🥴🤦🏽‍♀️….

IMG_3798.gif

Anyway short recap, Skank started the thread saying she was going for the natural look, she’s going to the gym as well don’t you know, unfortunately by the end of the thread she was covered in dark brown creosote, so it appears the natural look phase is already at an end. No one was surprised…
783AEC5F-F930-46FE-A52F-924C150DA470.jpeg

The showmance is still in play, LegoHead was ordered to say some nice words about it to the Red Tops, unfortunately the words were written by a 14yo boy, oh thinking about it, they were his words then….

'Of course, she is obviously a very, very attractive lady and I do fancy her, she's my girlfriend now… but I have always thought she was fit.'

@Pom Bear summed up their relationship rather well, so we now know what the Thailand photos would have looked like….

IMG_0721.jpeg

So on we go, we’ve got two Plasterclasses on Saturday in Bolton and Sheffield, oh the fun, LegoHead will probably go as he thinks madam is a “cracking lady”, and he probably has orders to drive her there, he‘s not right in the head is he 🥴🤦🏽‍♀️

Skank will be showcasing the ‘Natural Look’ I expect….no I don’t expect that at all 🤦🏽‍♀️

33FB4AA7-AFA4-412A-AFA2-B7FAB4FE6D26.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Un-bleeping believable - has she actually seen Bunty in High Heels, tight shorts, Make Up, & slathering toxic creams over her young skin & hair?

EDNA!!! Have a word with Skank! :mad:
---

Maybe he's fixing the missing Gate ? 😁
That's the thing though Loz, she won't have a word with her because she's living vicariously through Skank's celebrity.
Despite the old boot hardly being an A-lister, there is still enough gutter media and brain-dead fan attention out there to allow Edna to stay firmly on the grifting train.

The only losers following her socials will be the same bunch of slack jawed brain donors who listen to the shodcast (spying Krusties not included of course)

Who in the duck really cares about some frumpy beige meatbag watering her oversaturated allotment, or whining about B&Q kitchen deliveries?!
As my gaffer regularly says "People with a functioning prefrontal cortex need not apply!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Congrats to @SewerGrapes

Blimey that was stressful - never done this before so hope all OK & I've done it right - salute to the Krustie stalwarts who trawl through the likes!

Previous thread here

Evening all; I am astounded that I've got the thread title! Personally I thought it was :poop:
I have to assume that I was the sole contender!! 😆
(Must go feed my Ruby Mog some kitty Kibbles xx)
Ps ~ Keep The Faith please Krusties xXx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Congrats to @SewerGrapes

Previous thread here

Kudos to you for attempting the new thread. I wouldn't dare.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@okeep

A couple of things, First I’m a fella, So gotta ask you Krustygirls this, Phil and grant surely they’ve gotta give her problems? , I’ve tried to imagine walking around with a couple of breeze blocks strapped to my chest, gotta have a bad back ?
She now walks with her legs apart like a cowboy. I think this is a weight distribution thing because she has a thick trunk and the giant implants throwing her off balance. Her newly skinny legs can't help. She hasn't lost weight but her legs have become skinny in the past couple of years; I wonder if this is because of the new way she is walking means she isn't using her muscles properly.

The left implant has "bottomed out", where the implant has protruded through the pocket under the natural breast fold, and is sitting too low on her chest. If she still had nipples, the left one would be pointing to the sky.

The top of her breasts are starting to show signs of symmastia, also known as uniboob, when the implants have broke through their separate pockets to join together at the top.

Both of these things are caused by excessively large implants, and breast tissue that is too thin and fragile to hold them in place. They are difficult problems to fix and are painful because the implant is pushing through into tissue where it shouldn't be.

It's safe to say these are giving her problems, but I think she might be used to it by now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
This was posted on the last thread - is he always stoned? Proper pot head eyes!

View attachment 2882340
It looks more like he has poured acid in his eyes out of desperation to not have to look at Skanky. As @Dollylovesshoes (who I am sure is my much loved and missed potty mouthed and glamorous East End Nan reincarnated) would say - slitty eyed little bleep
---

View attachment 2881970
I think that may finally be my instagram blocking as I can’t bite my tongue on that one. Wtf do you think your abusing sister is doing to bunny!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
PP fencing truck spotted nearby to the MM again this evening. I wonder why. 🤔
Maybe he's delivering back some of the things they hid in new house, when bailiff's were coming. Or, if he's working locally, maybe he stay's there, to save the ferry crossing costs. Can't see AFP letting him do that though. He could be up to all sorts. Can't be trusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Podcast day, oh yes I’m DC for 45 minutes, it’s a hard knock life, but someone had to do it 🥴

Kicks off with Skanky talking quietly as everyone says she shouts and it causes issues with the microphone….she then begins to shout, but quickly tones it down....oh the larks with these two.

Edna states she went to see AFP on the IOW, Skank wanted to go tomorrow, but says “anyway” she sounds pissed off about something….ooh was she in court 🤔 Skank then says she’s going next week, I doubt she is. Edna is going the first week of Cowes, they start screaming “Oi OI Sailer”…this is only the second minute, I’m already struggling 🤦🏽‍♀️

They then start talking about the Live tour. Skank”s lost Adrian’s number (why does she lose so many numbers 🤦🏽‍♀️) who makes all her press call outfits. She then shouts “I’ve got bigger boobs and assssssss”, chuckles, and says Adrian needs her new measurements. Edna tells her Adrian has got back to her, it popped up on her phone, Skank says she’ll have a look then….give me strength.

Skank’s not getting 16 outfits now, she’s getting 2, and a special outfit, they mention a showgirl, grrrrr do not do a Kylie showgirl outfit Skank 👊🏾🤬

Oh my, she’s been called butch on IG and she admits she looks big, so the boobs are going, she’s going smaller, she’s messaged the surgeon…..Turkey or Thailand trip it is, no date is given 😱

She’s pleased about her gym work, walks on the treadmill as she can’t run, sounds like she basically does f*ck all down the gym, she tried to run, but can’t cos of her feet, Edna is proud of her though 🤦🏽‍♀️

All about the fitness now, eating healthy, getting in shape, no bad food, not even drinking, totally focussed on her health….vaping not mentioned 🤔

Stressed, so saw her therapist at the Priory yesterday, Edna says it’s just like Shutter Island there, Skank replies, “oh yes, once you’re in, you can’t get out “….they chuckle, they are pleased with that.

Therapist told her she’s bloated cos of her anxiety and stress. Skank says she doesn’t know if she’s getting Alzheimer’s or Di-mencha (she can’t say the word) therapist says it’s stress, she’s very stressed. She’s very forgetful, Jess is doing everything for her as stressed, the stress makes her forgetful. She’s not pregnant, she’s stressed, causing her bloating…..did I mention she’s very stressed.

Doing her bedroom up, bathrooms finished (she’s not losing the house is she, it’s mad now 🤷🏽‍♀️) Been shopping like crazy at Homebase, Dunelm, John Lewis (double bankrupt,still spending like a millionaire , honestly I am giving up soon on anyone stopping her excessive spending 🤷🏽‍♀️)

Tells Edna she’s old fashioned, Skank is contemporary, pink has gone, all neutral colours now

Edna’s repainting her house, red door, baby blue walls, Skank tells her it will look rank…..honestly this podcast 🤦🏽‍♀️

Boring talk about cheap stuff in TKMax and candles follows 🤦🏽‍♀️

Skank is nesting, but she’s not pregnant 🤷🏽‍♀️ cinema room being done, getting the kids rooms done, (spend, spend, spend) Jett still not sleeping on a bed. Buying stuff for Bunny

Hair talk. Edna is going blonde, Skank’s getting extensions. Skank is putting all her sexy magazine awards up in her bedroom, FHM etc, the young girls today have no idea, and she’s still got it, bigging herself up, she sounds very smug 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Skank wants to get the Bratz doll look…..oh please do 🙏🏾😈

Bunny not at school this week, has a virus infection….probably caught something off all the tit lying around the house.

Boring watching TV talk next.

Starts vaping (haha) but she’s giving it up, being healthy means she’s not farting so much, reckons she’s got IBS now.

Up yours everyone, when she gets her hair in she’s going riding with no hat, and her hair flowing like Pocahontas, we’re getting a video of this on IG 🤦🏽‍♀️

Live show talk, 4 weeks to go. Skank’s not drinking on tour, Edna says she’s a nightmare when drunk. They talk about singing for Simon Cowell when she was 18 🤷🏽‍♀️ made her sing a Louise Nurding song, some nonsense about Teddy Sheringham who she fancied, the Simon Cowell,story is forgotten about, it went nowhere 🤦🏽‍♀️

They tit themselves waking on stage with nerves. Loose Woman talk, Skank wants a late night chat show now. Get to know the real Katie on the tour. Brings up Jordan again…..she really wants that life back, ain’t happening girl.

Harry comes in and does a loud fart, more farting talk 🤦🏽‍♀️

Crowd love her, and she loves they want to be there, they get inspired by her 🤦🏽‍♀️

Skank very pleased her book is number one in the book charts.

Life advice next….a listener’s 11yo wears makeup, and does selfies, any advice. Skank says Bunny is 9, and does this, loves makeup, Bunny banned from going on her phone still, but goes on Temu to buy things 🤷🏽‍♀️ Skank says it’s hard to stop as their friends all do it, Skank says she pouts just like her……The listener doesn’t get any advice, they just start talking about bunions.

Podcast ends with Skank talking about the gym again, she’s all about the gym and getting healthy.

Painful doesn’t begin to describe their podcast, I might have to have a lunchtime drink today. 🍷 DC is a star transcribing this garbage every week ⭐

Main takeaway from that was she is spending a fortune on the house, it ain’t all gifted and the boobs are going soon. Unsurprisingly yet again nothing was said about LegoHead other than one quick mention he was the gym with her one day, “Oh, JJ was there“ was all that was said. Not a relationship 🤦🏽‍♀️

I would say it’s all BS and bluster, but on she goes, I feel we are no nearer her being brought to account, still cocky and very smug, still spending on the house, and still nothing happening with B & J. We need a gigantic pisspot Dolly 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_0773.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Wow @SmillieKylie - well done you for sitting through that drivel. The doing up the house stuff makes me sad, as it does seem like she will never be made to downsize and sell MM.

But then I remember, she’s a born-liar, and is permanently in distraction mode, so who knows! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50

View attachment 2881970
Edna, your niece was and is much younger than 10!! and you've done sweet FA to stop it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.