Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just me being a silly sausage but could all these alias accounts be Edna setting them up while she's out in various locations taking pictures of people's front doors.🤔😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That's so real...pommy....omg. give that dog a pretty face ..xxxx 🤣💞😘
Is he scutching along the floor ??? My bulldog does this... I get his anal glands cleared out every couple of months... maybe people should clear there anal glands out and come bk gore with a better attitude or even atti.lube.lol... just saying ......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing is, in MAFS he seemed to have something about him, enough to get two nice girls interested in him, now he's a laughing stock, the child bride of an elderly butchered pervert.
He was a drip though on MAFS, I dunno what either of the girls saw in him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just me being a silly sausage but could all these alias accounts be Edna setting them up while she's out in various locations taking pictures of people's front doors.🤔😉🤣
That was one of my theories Stan. Edna hung about quite a bit in the Cotswolds for her door bothering and didn't really visit the area the Alicia account seems to be set up from. She does mentioning travelling through Hampshire and has been not too far though maybe once as far as I can see.
The things is if Alicia was a woman scorned she would supposedly be one of KH's clients...as per the Soosiesoo story but then the Alicia posts are not particularly near KH either.

Reactions: 14
Knew I'd seen those socks somewhere else before!

View attachment 2877923
View attachment 2877926
"NO, NO, MS. TRUNCHBULL PRICE! PLEASE DON'T THROW HIM!!!"

Edit: @islastclair great minds 🤣🤣🤣
Sock gate
---
Knew I'd seen those socks somewhere else before!

View attachment 2877923
View attachment 2877926
"NO, NO, MS. TRUNCHBULL PRICE! PLEASE DON'T THROW HIM!!!"

Edit: @islastclair great minds 🤣🤣🤣
His feet were freezing cold...
He asked for Socks
Pricey of course thought he said sex
The rest is history
Poor boy..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Laughing my head ff. PA talking to the Turkey’s on his Insta stories 😂

He’s just talking Turkish!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That was one of my theories Stan. Edna hung about quite a bit in the Cotswolds for her door bothering and didn't really visit the area the Alicia account seems to be set up from. She does mentioning travelling through Hampshire and has been not too far though maybe once as far as I can see.
The things is if Alicia was a woman scorned she would supposedly be one of KH's clients...as per the Soosiesoo story but then the Alicia posts are not particularly near KH either.
There was also the opportunity when Edna was out house hunting and Mr PP out at work, Amy the enabler travelling back and forth from hospital and house hunting on the I.O.W then the minions it would only take one of them 5 mins to set up accounts when visiting family or friends. Think there's one thing in common with all these accounts and that's skank they know to many things to be just random.

Reactions: 17
There was also the opportunity when Edna was out house hunting and Mr PP out at work, Amy the enabler travelling back and forth from hospital and house hunting on the I.O.W then the minions it would only take one of them 5 mins to set up accounts when visiting family or friends. Think there's one thing in common with all these accounts and that's skank they know to many things to be just random.
Yes I did think that's a possibility, accounts set up whilst travelling about so the location comes from a phone.

Reactions: 16
Would they really be arsed going to all that bother. Also I do like the theory but I’m not sure KP would be planning that far in advance, a few moths maybe but not that long. Given she just plays the good mum deflection for a couple of weeks before she needs to. Same with the MH

Reactions: 20
Would they really be arsed going to all that bother. Also I do like the theory but I’m not sure KP would be planning that far in advance, a few moths maybe but not that long. Given she just plays the good mum deflection for a couple of weeks before she needs to. Same with the MH
Well if we believe Alex Reid his abuse has gone on for years. Malignant narcissists love revenge, they hold grudges and keep score. I think KP was raging when she nearly went to prison for the restraining order breach.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well if we believe Alex Reid his abuse has gone on for years. Malignant narcissists love revenge, they hold grudges and keep score. I think KP was raging when she nearly went to prison for the restraining order breach.
There no question at all that Skank still wants revenge for being taken to court over the restraining order. And no question she wants to split them up.

Reactions: 27
Thanks Willow, I’m struggling, it’s annoying as it feels the answer to who is behind the A account is staring us in the face. There are so many clues and Helena has unearthed more today 👍🏾 I was on a longish train journey earlier and thought I’d do some digging, it passes the time 😁 Went through all of susiesoo’s posts to see if there any clues there, shame they left, blimey they did know stuff after all, and I now think they were genuine going through their history. They didn’t see the video at first but knew of it‘s existence, they eventually saw it a month after Skanky took B & J. They describe it exactly as it is, and to me it changes the picture rather, as I do now believe their claims about KH and his affairs, at the time I didn’t. It ain’t good reading what happened and to be honest I’m amazed his relationship with M survived, it wasn’t in a good place before everything blew up, I now think their comments with hindsight are credible.

I know many believe Skank or someone close to her is behind this A IG account, I kinda thought it very plausible, especially as the latest attack from the A account the other night, was precisely co-ordinated with the Skanky fan, both their posts were released within minutes of each other. I don’t believe they are the same person, so they obviously have been talking to each other to do that. I just dunno now, it screams Skank is launching these random attacks, but reading back on A’s screenshots (thanks everyone who saved them on here 👍🏾) it looks more and more as if this attack is a woman scorned who wants revenge on KH and MP, the fan account has just jumped on the bandwagon to support madam. The coincidence with Skank’s court troubles, may for once actually be that 🤷🏽‍♀️ it is weird they’ve decided to attack now though 🤷🏽‍♀️Anyway I’m on the train again tomorrow, I shall try to dig further 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

To be honest I feel a bit jaded with it all again, half way through April, the month I expect her to be in court to answer the BH charges, still two weeks I know, but I’m getting itchy about it all, she is still so cocky and FFS she is having another room gifted at the MM, she is still fronting it out, the double bankruptcy so far has publicly not changed a thing for her, nothing is outwardly happening. Honestly I need to see something accountable happening soon, I am not playing this waiting game very well anymore, we need answers, what is going on 🤷🏽‍♀️

I saw your post about AFP and her health failing as well Willow. I said last time I saw her, she was looking very sick, she is isn’t she. This accounts for Edna going there twice recently, Edna knows it’s possibly nearing the end, seems Skank’s not bothered though, she’s not been at all. Again why did AFP move there, who does this when you’re dying, it has to be financial, it has to be about hiding coin for her clan, gee the games all of them are playing, it must be exhausting to live this way, Anyway hang on Amy, Skank will use your passing in her fight against what I still believe is coming for her, seriously we need that BH to happen in the next two weeks 🙏🏾
I am glad someone finally acknowledged that there were posters long ago who actually did know what was going on, and were hounded off of here. They could have perhaps provided more info as to what has been going on behind the scenes and now won’t.
This used to be a good thread and now everyone is so angry and aggressive. I have stopped posting because I am sick of being treated like crap and spoken to like I am an idiot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
First post, but only to say thank you for a new word. Excoriated required a Google!
Every day is a school day on tattle, excoriated today, a Denver omelette tomorrow (please don’t google that, you’ll need a good mind and eye bleach), welcome to the Krustie Klan! X

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Think skank gets these accounts set up when she needs them, there'll be accounts that are dormant from Pete's, alex, kierans and probably most boyfriends time lines to keep an eye on them, skanks travelled to most counties and cities in the uk for work purposes since pete so easy to set up accounts to spy and follow exs and their new partners.

Reactions: 26
Thank you. Most of it could be coincidence. I just wanted to share what I've observed.

I also noticed the Alicia account follows Dionne and Dionne is friends with Helen ( KPs neighbour). The one who allegedly had the horses and Carl dumped one of the pink cars on her driveway.

Helen seems to have been very loyal to KP. Yesterday I watched a video of when the MM was apparently burgled in 2019. ( KP said they got in the safe and who would know about that?) Helen was the one who was there when the police came.
In this video I notice there's a camera behind KP but she makes no mention of anyone being potentially caught on film.....quite strange for someone who likes to film everything and everyone!

View attachment 2877232
Do we know what room this is in?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am glad someone finally acknowledged that there were posters long ago who actually did know what was going on, and were hounded off of here. They could have perhaps provided more info as to what has been going on behind the scenes and now won’t.
This used to be a good thread and now everyone is so angry and aggressive. I have stopped posting because I am sick of being treated like crap and spoken to like I am an idiot.
Come to kierans tattle thread it’s nicer x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.