Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Jas19/2 we have seen this and talked on this and previous thread extensively. Please remove image and do not share as children involved.please read wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Right before everyone rushes to jump down my throat, I’ve just seen this on TikTok. I’ve just put it here in case anyone else hasn’t seen it. I don’t know if it’s a transparent account of what happened at Kieran‘s house. I’m not sticking up for Katie. I’m just literally putting a clip on here to see what everyone thinks.
Are you bollocks!
You know this has been done to death but just as you have done on Goodgers thread, you feel the need to troll and act innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Reported those fake accounts and that fan page as well as the individual posts. Absolute sick cretins sharing vulnerable children online.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
where would that photo even have come from? It just a really odd photo to keep and share which makes me think it could have been edited? I mean why would KH take a picture where he is all happy and smiling and his son looks sad and is looking away from the camera. And then why would he share it on either online or even send it to anyone? It just doesn’t make sense?
Not just his nipple but his arm looks odd too. I can’t tell if I am seeing things for the sake of seeing them or if it has been edited!

Reactions: 9
Sorry I haven’t got a note pad and pen keeping track of every little thing
Neither item required
just check out last thread and read wiki.pink button top of page .especially before posting vid of children

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Right before everyone rushes to jump down my throat, I’ve just seen this on TikTok. I’ve just put it here in case anyone else hasn’t seen it. I don’t know if it’s a transparent account of what happened at Kieran‘s house. I’m not sticking up for Katie. I’m just literally putting a clip on here to see what everyone thinks.
I'm not even interested in seeing it, its just to cause trouble, that video has supposedly been around 2 years, I'm sure its already been looked at and sorted out, just being put out there to cause tit and stir up trouble, I think we know who's behind it. And no I'm not all for Kieran.
@Jas19/2 we have seen this and talked on this and previous thread extensively. Please remove image and do not share as children involved.please read wiki
I've reported the picture on instasham. They just won't let it lie, probably not got the reactions the first time around.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
To quote myself
If it wasn't so Sick it would just be Sad.
Ignore button is useful 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm not even interested in seeing it, its just to cause trouble, that video has supposedly been around 2 years, I'm sure its already been looked at and sorted out, just being put out there to cause tit and stir up trouble, I think we know who's behind it. And no I'm not all for Kieran bef
I've reported the picture on instasham. They just won't let it lie, probably not got the reactions the first time around.
I haven’t watched the video either and have no intention of doing so. Every comment posted under it on that woman’s post are other fake accounts and the usual suspects. Also can you imagine your life’s work being to run a KP fan page on SM? duck me, one way to see how you’ve taken a wrong turn in life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So, swiftly moving on, hope everyone is good this evening :)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.