Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are people really that thick commenting on that pic. His hand his behind his head. Unless he’s dislocated it and it’s twisted 180• it’s impossible for his hand to be where people think. The “cloth” in Jetts mouth is a muslin which probably 90% of kids have one. And he’s not naked or even half naked. He’s in pyjamas which are on the piss because he’s asleep and probably been moving about. My kids look like they are dragged through bushes when asleep. Dont get my wrong, I’m not impressed with the video posted, but hanging a bloke out as a predator when it’s clearly an innocent picture is just a c*nts trick

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Are people really that thick commenting on that pic. His hand his behind his head. Unless he’s dislocated it and it’s twisted 180• it’s impossible for his hand to be where people think. The “cloth” in Jetts mouth is a muslin which probably 90% of kids have one. And he’s not naked or even half naked. He’s in pyjamas which are on the piss because he’s asleep and probably been moving about. My kids look like they are dragged through bushes when asleep. Dont get my wrong, I’m not impressed with the video posted, but hanging a bloke out as a predator when it’s clearly an innocent picture is just a c*nts trick
PLUS if the pic was what the poster is implying, then the police would have already been made aware, gone down to the KH house and immediately removed the kids V and A! It's total bullshit and a smear that could ruin life if falsely accused of that sort of thing

Reactions: 27
I’ve reported the photo on Alicia and her travels too. Hopefully there’s enough complaints they will eventually suspend the account. Had to report the video 3 times as the idiot kept reposting it.
im not going looking for it on TikTok but if it comes up on my fyp I will definitely report.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Stan!! Where was the invite!! Looks amazing to be honest, I have crisps, the onion rings variety but this looks much better.
Pulled pork in a ciabatta with wedges, salads only on the plate so when Diesel the rottie comes sniffing around i offer him some salad and he does the shakey head sniffy thing looks at me in disgust and walks off then Stan can enjoy his din dins in peace and not share. 😘🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I've also reported and noticed Ophelia has been quick to comment....

This is just so awful, dangerous and vindictive.

None of those posting or commenting care about those poor kids privacy.... It's utterly sick.

ETA,
@DC16 @emmaw28 I'm guessing those that need to be aware are.

Reactions: 34
I think bunny was with kieron today, they were having a bbq and apollo was running towards him, you could just hear a little voice beginning to say dad and the video cut off abruptly, then 2 more short cut off stories. Of she is with her family today then that just shows all these weirdos that
1 that old video has been passed by SS
2 bunny is still seeing her dad every Saturday ☺

Reactions: 33
Please delete your post 907. It is not needed on here.
I just tried to do that @Wilkco can’t see an option to do so, if anyone can help??
Also I want to Apologise for posting that, it was a reaction to seeing that again and then Edited and really wanted to draw attention to it for reporting to instagram, In Hindsight I could of done that without any images
No Excuse though, should have stuck a few brain cells into gear before posting And won’t do so again!
My Sincere Apologies, I feel bloody awful 😞 tbh and let the Side down, But I’ve learned a lesson and will never do that again
My Apologies to Everyone I know this ( regardless of what others say) is Not who we are on this Thread or Tattle 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😔😔

• Heart
Reactions: 45
My mum was toLD by Moorfields eye hospital I was partially sighted,had to wear glasses 18 months old,mum had to tie the wire arms thingys round me ears,My glasses were like thick pebbles always have been,Luckily these days,with technology they made them slightly slimmer,years ago they was so thick..nowdays though very expensive if you want lovely frames,pay lot for lenses.

if I take my glasses off i can’t see peoples faces just blur of faces etc.Years ago when back in sixties I took them off embarrassed but blind as a bat I was🤣I lived with very poor sight for years but got used to it.😊
I am very short sighted. When I was a teenager though (last century) I wouldn’t wear my specs to go out. My wee sister used to come to the bus stop with me to make sure I got on the right bus! Sitting at the dancing, if anyone approached me for a dance, I had to whisper to my pal ‘what’s he like?’ Blind as a bat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So I’ve Reported my Own Post and Asked a Moderator to Delete It
Again I’m extremely sorry 😞 🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Not just his nipple but his arm looks odd too. I can’t tell if I am seeing things for the sake of seeing them or if it has been edited!
To me it looks like the arm position and torso are from two different photos, where was the concern when their idol was watching Harvey naked in the bath and posting photos or when she was draping her self over him,or don’t they think women can be abusers? How can they discount KP actions and say it’s mothers love but totally jump in and say a man’s/dad is in some way not ok, if they could explain why they turn a blind eye to one but post openly saying one is wrong (and know exactly what they implying ) they spout be kind when people question KP but it’s ok for them to do it to KH.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think bunny was with kieron today, they were having a bbq and apollo was running towards him, you could just hear a little voice beginning to say dad and the video cut off abruptly, then 2 more short cut off stories. Of she is with her family today then that just shows all these weirdos that
1 that old video has been passed by SS
2 bunny is still seeing her dad every Saturday ☺
lol I counted 20 sausages on the barbie. I want to know who they are all for 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just tried to do that @Wilkco can’t see an option to do so, if anyone can help??
Also I want to Apologise for posting that, it was a reaction to seeing that again and then Edited and really wanted to draw attention to it for reporting to instagram, In Hindsight I could of done that without any images
No Excuse though, should have stuck a few brain cells into gear before posting And won’t do so again!
My Sincere Apologies, I feel bloody awful 😞 tbh and let the Side down, But I’ve learned a lesson and will never do that again
My Apologies to Everyone I know this ( regardless of what others say) is Not who we are on this Thread or Tattle 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😔😔
Don't worry, easy mistake , I'm not very techie either 🤷‍♀️ more 📖 and🌳🌳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To me it looks like the arm position and torso are from two different photos, where was the concern when their idol was watching Harvey naked in the bath and posting photos or when she was draping her self over him,or don’t they think women can be abusers? How can they discount KP actions and say it’s mothers love but totally jump in and say a man’s/dad is in some way not ok, if they could explain why they turn a blind eye to one but post openly saying one is wrong (and know exactly what they implying ) they spout be kind when people question KP but it’s ok for them to do it to KH.
What kind of sicko would doctor a photo like that

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Don't worry, easy mistake , I'm not very techie either 🤷‍♀️ more 📖 and🌳🌳
Thank you 🙏 But that was a complete Idiot moment and I Really Really Should have Thought 💭 About It and thought about the little one involved, but it won’t happen again 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Really think people should stop telling other posters what to post and to remove posts. It’s a gossip thread and people are free to post whatever they like unless the mods have an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My mum was toLD by Moorfields eye hospital I was partially sighted,had to wear glasses 18 months old,mum had to tie the wire arms thingys round me ears,My glasses were like thick pebbles always have been,Luckily these days,with technology they made them slightly slimmer,years ago they was so thick..nowdays though very expensive if you want lovely frames,pay lot for lenses.

if I take my glasses off i can’t see peoples faces just blur of faces etc.Years ago when back in sixties I took them off embarrassed but blind as a bat I was🤣I lived with very poor sight for years but got used to it.😊
I’m similar to that Dolly. I tell people I’m about a bawhair away from being registered blind to try & convey how bad my eyesight is without my glasses on 🧐😂 Everything is literally a blur.

I believed Harvey was totally blind because of how much she flogged it & was confused seeing his sight capabilities on one of her shitshows. That was my first introduction to how much everything is twisted by her in order to gain maximum effect
---
Of course it could be for security or safety but as far as I’m aware a camera can’t alert someone to a specific activity like that (setting a fire).

It’s also at an odd height for a security camera and doesn’t cover the window. Normally security cameras are trained on entry points (from outside the house coming in not internal rooms / doors). Usually motion detectors are used and affixed to the walls at a height, or to the doors. The height of this camera means the kids could easily move it (unless it was secured to a wall).

If they were using it to monitor the kids (perhaps getting out of bed) it could be set to activate / alert to motion but depending on sensitivity it would pick up kids moving around in their sleep as J’s bed is in view.
The whole thing is really weird.
I’ve seen a few people say maybe it was set up to listen in to the kids conversations and I’m leaning more towards this. He probably had concerns & wanted to try & find out what was going on in MM but didn’t want to ask the kids outright in case they told her - I’ve no doubt in my mind skank would interrogate them about Kieran & Michelle when they went to stay with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Heard it’s got a new reality show coming soon C4

“Banged up “

Katrina Amy Alexandria alexis infield, you have pleaded guilty to the charges brought by this court, and it is now my duty to pass sentence, you are an habitual criminal who regards arrest as an occupational hazard and presumably accepts imprisonment in the same casual Manner. We therefore feel constrained to commit you to the maximum term allowed for these offences ,you will go to prison for five years 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.