Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the podcast, he said he met with Katies solicitors and they asked to see the video and she had loads on her phone that he had no idea she had been taking , she was filming him secretly
kP’s obsession with sex is seriously worrying. It's clear she is a danger to others. Locking her up is surely the only solution."
---
Nice to see you back x

Reactions: 20
Yes, I know how you feel. I am relatively new Krustie, so I am not as weather worn by her antics yet. I know an FA who says though, that the HMRC will be not let it go and go after her big guns. She has a fight on her hands this time. Perhaps I am being over optimistic but is not quite as cocky at the moment and there are no pics of her partying or out and about with the kids. Add that to the new attempt to convince everyone that she is giving up her unhealthy addictions for a healthier life - something is cooking and I think it is her in the pot this time. We can but hope .
---
Same here

Reactions: 36
Well I’ve been here since Feb 2020, same time as dear Pom and other Krusties,now lots of you lovely peeps will realise why I get so fucking pissed off with the Cuntwhore.Really gets to me how the fuck she’s got away with it,the truth about has to,has to come out,the vile dirty cunt.

Reactions: 50
It was "about 5 times"!
That disgusts me completely, is she really that fucking unbelievably unfeeling. Her saying that totally makes a complete mockery out of all the people out there who have been through this horrific life changing trauma, she really is a fucking evil skanky bitch

Reactions: 37
maybe had to hand over her passport, that’s why she’s not taken off anywhere

Reactions: 26
That would be great if they have! They should have done that ages ago.
---
Rolling out Harvey for sympathy votes and distraction again.

Reactions: 26
I've just looked, I was on the thread from the first few pages, under an old account. But looking at it, this poster had her summed up six years ago!

Reactions: 47
I also blame the newspapers who keep printing/uploading the same shit of hers! Why are they still giving her attention & airtime!

Reactions: 35
It really needs to up its nipple positioning game, one is barely there & the other is making a run for it up her shoulder! 🫣
I really wish people would stop posting zoomed in pictures of Skanky.
They always scare the shit out of me.
Make me feel nauseous.
Give me nightmares.
And don't even talk to me about triggers!!
Like thousands of others, I'm waiting for a diagnosis for STSD.

Reactions: 31
It is vile enough to keep a recording of your ex during sex, and then show it to others. A recording that was made with consent during a relationship and was always intended to be private. A total breach of trust.
But to record someone without their knowledge, where you can set the narrative and encourage your partner to reveal deeply personal desires?? . That is even worse IMO, truly vile and disgusting. And shows plenty of malicious forward planning, knowing you’re going to keep the recordings as insurance.

Reactions: 38
There's been a lot of speculation about who put the camera in B & J's room to capture piegate.
Had a thought about it and we are all aware that Skank has stated J was playing with fire in his room ? at MM. What if this had been an ongoing problem and the camera was there just for safety ?

Reactions: 21
I also noticed that the word ‘ad’ is under the x to close the story, so not really visible at all.

Reactions: 6
Oh yes I totally agree. The best thing would be to work together.
---
Some of the blue writing is on the 17, 18 and 19 too. I will be checking the Rolls building listing on the 16th .....and the end of the month in case it's that!
---
I don't think that's done very often and someone needs to have been charged with something. My bet is the letter The Sun mentioned. The court has to legally make 3 attempts to serve a warning about the Bankruptcy Examination. They have to state that prison might happen if she doesn't turn up.
I think that would be enough for her to cancel her holiday. She's a coward and doesn't want prison despite her bravado about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.