Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I couldn’t believe she hadn’t done that from the start. Not like her to miss out on a vindictive opportunity

Reactions: 16
With all this au natural don’t suppose she’s trying to dry out for drug and alcohol tests ready for family court…I’m sure it won’t last!

Reactions: 40
Leandro was driving!!

Reactions: 7
Come on now Mrs P,,, the kitchens not even finished yet there's still the tiling, the flooring, the cabinet kick boards to install, the decorating, the ceiling spot lights to wire in and looks like the cooker needs connecting up because it hasn't been used there's still the sticker on the door.

Reactions: 19
Hahaha sooo funny little Pom thank you for those pics of you... you're gorgeous..
and the twisted sister pics are hysterical....sending you loads of love .. hope you feel better soon xxx
You're welcome and thank you. A bit better today, thank you and you have a lovely weekend xxxx. Loads of love and fluffy hugs from Pom xxxx.

Reactions: 40
And so childish! My son does this when he wants something!

“Oh you said I need to keep my room tidy and I have”.

Well yes I did but I didn’t mean for the next 5 minutes only. It was an ongoing expectation and needs more than a day to prove you can do it!

I’m interested in how long before the hearing she’s started making an effort with days out for the kids etc she probably thinks a couple of weeks will make a difference in the eyes of the court!
Anymore and she won’t be able to stick to it anyway!!

Reactions: 22
Kipper dear, there is not enough beer, filters or surgery in the world ... is Lego still giving you the brush off and refusing to make the fake relationship real? I hear you remarked that you must look good if you are 47 when Edna got your age wrong on the podcast that won't last ... you are 46 in a month, I know women if 60+ who look younger and more attractive than you without botox or surgery you pathetic desperate old cow

Attachments

Reactions: 39
With all this au natural don’t suppose she’s trying to dry out for drug and alcohol tests ready for family court…I’m sure it won’t last!
This ‘natural’ look is probably because she can’t get any more Botox /fillers.

Reactions: 12
A friend of mine had an absolute bitch of a mother. One week before she died she was nice to him and it destroyed him, it brought home to him all the years he had missed out on having a loving mother. When they're older, 30+ probably, B and J will look back on their childhood and realize the extent to which she's used them and what an appalling person she is/was in every way.

Reactions: 38
To be honest I couldn’t believe she hadn’t done that from the start. Not like her to miss out on a vindictive opportunity
Perhaps it's become more of a thing in the last few weeks which is why she's now stepped in? That and trying to project perfect mother appearances too!

Reactions: 10
Just seen this if skank isn't already at boiling point seeing sink boy and megan the trump on holiday this might just get her to it, like the bit were it says inherited his singing voice from Pete no mention of skanks incredible singing voice and music career.

Reactions: 35
Shall we just call ypu Junior then?

Reactions: 20
Quite an upgrade from the last old banger though
There’s no comparison really is there, this is what most YOUNG(not shouting just can’t see how to underscore young)girls look like today. Not the monstrous looking motherly figure over doing the humongous over sized boobs the artificial ar*se lips that replica a dingy(fooling herself but hey there’s no telling her)
I reckon her hair will be blonde in 1 2 3….watch this space

Reactions: 36
Quite an upgrade from the last old banger though
Megan is around, 26/27 from what I worked out from her F/B account, Very into Horses, from Essex and from what I Sherlocked nice girl, Nice Family and Absolutely Stunning!! HUGE UPGRADE C.W. and personally I hope they are very happy

Attachments

Reactions: 69
Carl living his best life in the Caribbean with a hot new girl whilst all she has managed is skiing in Bulgaria with her pretend boyfriend (even though she can’t ski). why does this make me happy.
Skiing on her arse in Bulgaria . With her arse!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.