Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was yes, But no one knows the context of her being distressed apart from what was seen
We don’t know what proceeded that or what caused it
We do know that Bunny can be a right little Madam sometimes and precocious sometimes and she is very much lead by her mother
I’m not Doubting what your saying, It could be Something of nothing, It could also be a hell of a lot worse, but a video of 1 minute 30 seconds that’s been edited can’t be taken into Absolute context either way

Reactions: 29
So, maybe Avington, though it could be anywhere in this area below, I’m not sure I can narrow it down more than this, but I believe that A account posted from around here when they originally created it. Read other Tattlers know this area, what’s the connection Sherlock Krusties Notice they’ve removed all the recent posts again, so someone has shut them down for now.

Reactions: 22
They were distressed! Bunny was in tears.
Yes she was, but not for the reasons you state
---
I’m interested to know why you think she was distressed? Was she scared? Was she upset about the pie in the bed? Was she frustrated with J?

Reactions: 16
Itchen Abbas sounds like the most plausible and is connected to skank she's always itching her abyss.

Reactions: 38
Jett looked really upset, what I would describe as distressed.
I'm one of 11 Mrs B, maybe not as sensitive as you, in our house that wouldn't have been called distress. To be honest the only one I remember being distressed was my poor mother.
Or maybe the time my drunken father beat one of the neighbours kids up to bed because he though she was one of us.

Reactions: 30
Please pass on my love to Sam for setting up GFm and for giving us the opportunity to contribute. SAM (and dc) have a huge heart and deserve such praise. Lots of love x

Reactions: 51
Let's look at it another way, Junior has barely anything to with KP, Princess is looking like she's slowly going the same way, so with all of this going on, who is the easiest person to lash out at, because at the moment B and J are still very young, now the video, we do not know what happened before, nor after the video, what we do know is that after her keeping them both 5 months after it happened, all of the other allegations about Kieran were reported to the police, with no further action, back to the video ,I'm no angel I've done things I am not proud of, should that mean that I'm vilified online for what could possibly 1 mistake, especially knowing that J and B had been with KP that day too, and to all of the so good parents that have never lost their temper, then fucking well done to you.

Reactions: 47
And she was married to a PT - KH.

Reactions: 16
The situation around what you see in a 30 second vid and what really happened in that scenario is not comparable.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think any of this reflects on any of the adults involved well. As much as I despise KP, KH has form for affairs. So I don’t find it unbelievable. As for M. Jett did seem scared and his comment about hating that house was very telling. I’ve got 6 kids and even on my absolute worst days have I ever sworn at them and chucked a pie through the door! Those poor children are my main concern. As there is always more to every story behind closed doors.
Neither house seems a completely safe or happy haven

Reactions: 25
Just listened to the podcast with Alex Reid, he's a really interesting person, I couldn't work out for the life of me why he ever would have been a match for KP, he's so intelligent and quite alternative. I struggled with understanding a bit with the thick accents but when he was talking about the ongoing battle with KP, James said that he thinks AR will always be associated with KP. AR replied that he didn't think so and he can confidently say that 'because he knows what's coming'. Hmmm interesting.

Not really much more tea in the podcast if I'm honest.

Reactions: 51
100% DC AND AGAIN 100% DC

Reactions: 28
Here's another possible scenario (and yes, I'm surmising, as are we all): Michelle threw the pudding (in a bag???), cross/frustrated, TO Bunny, not intending for the bag to split and deposit the contents on the bed. Because she was cross with them (allowed - as a parent OR as a step-parent), she didn't hang around to see where it landed. But she could well have returned afterwards, apologised/made up and changed the bedding and got both kids something to eat.
The point is: WE DON'T KNOW. The only people who actually know the circumstances of this bad optic are hardly likely to tell us. But I do know that back in the 70s, an adult getting cross and yelling would have been called good parenting, not abuse! Thankfully, we've moved on since then but let's not get too hysterical about a situation that we don't know happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Same My Dad was the Eldest of 19 ( Irish lol) and what I saw of Jett, would of been laughed at by my brothers ( I’m youngest of 4) and it would of been Ahh cop on to yaself,
But to be fair like I said we don’t know the background context of it all, Jett to me seemed pissed
And as for I’m hungry, Pudding is usually after dinner, so maybe what happened was He didn’t want to eat what was served for dinner
Or maybe it’s more than that
We don’t know and Can’t set the tone or surmise what happened or what the kids were feeling
And Knowing this has come 99% sure from Skank and it’s been edited it’s been used to cause backlash against KH and MP so can only be taken with a pinch of salt, However it maybe that Grain of salt is of substance
Who knows only those involved But stating Bunny was This …. Or Jett was That… is playing into the hands of the Skank that had it circulated

Reactions: 29
Itchen Abbas sounds like the most plausible and is connected to skank she's always itching her abyss.
Thanks for the mental image Stan. I'm just off to bleach my eyeballs and if I have nightmares tonight I'm blaming that on you

Reactions: 18
I also think that if Kieran really did pass on this video footage to someone, ANYONE, then he's bloody stupid and really only has himself to blame for this understandable furore.

Reactions: 30
We see different. To me he seemed guilty not scared.
---
I also think that if Kieran really did pass on this video footage to someone, ANYONE, then he's bloody stupid and really only has himself to blame for this understandable furore.
Hate the blame culture it’s so blinkered

Reactions: 10
My cousin left home at the age of 8, with her rucksack on her back, because her mum was such a cow, she ended up at my mum's and then back to her mum's within the hour, there was bugger all wrong with her household, just a child not liking what rules were in place, which happens day in day out in houses up and down the country.
---
My auntie isn't a cow by the way, my cousin just thought she was.

Reactions: 28
there are some very nice doors in that area, very 'cuntry cottage'......or maybe someone's dealer lives out there ?
I would guess it's an area with plenty of horse ownership and events too.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.