Katie Price #376 Pie-Gate, Gate-Gate, KP Still Looks A State

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #376!

Here is the link to the previous thread

Sadly I could not find any title suggestions on the previous thread so had to make one up.

No recap as I am still very confused as to what on earth is going on - I still haven't caught up yet sadly.

Keep tattling Krusties!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Seen a lot of people making threats against MP now

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
1000022344.jpg

Sorry had to post this again on the new fred 😅😅
Only just noticed the caption ot landed on when I screen shot 🤣 'it' describes the skanky one perfectly 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Erm....that photo looks like she's actually had a face transplant and it's being rejected! It looks like she's wearing a Bo Selecta mask!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Hopefully KP has shot herself in the foot here, if it is her that's leaked the info, surely it breaks the restraining order ? Hope KP is visited by the police, for this or the bankruptcy, I'm not fussy just want the witch bought to justice now it's getting too much

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Obviously krytens not been to the gym today bleeping filtered stick insect and does anyone else think that tattoo looks like sink boy looking over his phone. 🤣
Screenshot_20240409-171038.jpg
Screenshot_20240409-171038~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
And this is why I said what appears in the video is NOT the most serious thing about it. It's an edited video of a few seconds of someone being angry. Now we have actual criminal threats to someone? Over something that has supposedly been investigated and resolved.

This is 100% KP.

I think she's knows there's a real chance of going down for Bankruptcy fraud , kids back to Kieran so she has tried to destroy everyone with her.
Scorched Earth policy!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
@Helena-botham-farter I must stress that in no way in the last thread when I posted about it being cctv that KH had allegedly installed…did I myself believe that or think it. I read that on the intro to the video. I simply replied to another poster with what the intro of the video alleged. 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hopefully KP has shot herself in the foot here, if it is her that's leaked the info, surely it breaks the restraining order ? Hope KP is visited by the police, for this or the bankruptcy, I'm not fussy just want the witch bought to justice now it's getting too much
If it is her it's a serious breach of the order which would surely get her prison this time. Makes me think she's knows she's in deep tit and going down anyway with the BH.
---
@Helena-botham-farter I must stress that in no way in the last thread when I posted about it being cctv that KH had allegedly installed…did I myself believe that or think it. I read that on the intro to the video. I simply replied to another poster with what the intro of the video alleged. 🤍
No, I got that! I was typing quite quick, sorry if it sounded rude!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Husband says no chance with a loo roll but it could possibly work with a kitchen roll tube

P.S Lynne Rickwood is a bent bleep
Katie Price is a smelly bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The video has been posted on the end of the last thread. It should be removed for the privacy of the children. I've reported it but it's still up. Please report!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And this is why I said what appears in the video is NOT the most serious thing about it. It's an edited video of a few seconds of someone being angry. Now we have actual criminal threats to someone? Over something that has supposedly been investigated and resolved.

This is 100% KP.

I think she's knows there's a real chance of going down for Bankruptcy fraud , kids back to Kieran so she has tried to destroy everyone with her.
Scorched Earth policy!
shocking if this is now being shared on TT, something needs to be done to stop this. What though? Does nobody think of those children?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
OK, so I have now seen the video.
It’s not nearly as bad as I’d feared, if I’m honest. 4 words from Michelle and an arm flung round the edge of the door with zero aim. Yeah, not the best but no worse than I bet goes on in thousands of houses around the world and certainly not in the same league as some of the allegations about goings-on in Katie’s house.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Erm....that photo looks like she's actually had a face transplant and it's being rejected! It looks like she's wearing a Bo Selecta mask!
My son ( he as ASD and a LD) has just saw me looking at that photo and the conversation went like this
Son- who’s that
Me it’s KP ( wasn’t using skank to him lol)
Son- what’s happened to her
Me-what do you mean
Son- why she had her face reconstructed has she been is a crash
Me- no she’s had face lifts
Son -oh and they went wrong
Me trying not to laugh -no she wants to look like that
Son -wow how bad was she before
Then walks off muttering to himself 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
shocking if this is now being shared on TT, something needs to be done to stop this. What though? Does nobody think of those children?
It's been shared here too, please people read first!

Reactions: 12
That's terrible I reported the video on every ig account that was showing it...it's unleashed the skanks crazies hence why mp getting it tenfold

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.