Katie Price #374 Kinell what’s that smell - it’s Skankys rancid BBL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by @Sunday Girl
1000022277.jpg

Pete ya cunts had a beautiful baby daughter, new sister for J and P
Kierons putting up bedroom furniture for bunny
It's had its lips done again and a bum filler check from Ellie the butcher
And apparently off to Thailand with the latest 'the one', can't wait for the pics 🤣🤣
And # poogate...that's all I'm saying, check out the last thread if you want to know more 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Just a reminder of the rinse and repeat in store if she is off to Ting Tong land with Lego ... corn on the cob in the sea rerun a possibility ... personally I can't wait 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Just a reminder of the rinse and repeat in store if she is off to Ting Tong land with Lego ... corn on the cob in the sea rerun a possibility ... personally I can't wait 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is his gingerness shining through with his sunburn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as a fellow ginger I sympathise but that's why God invented sun tan lotion right?

She is such a sad sack of tit. She really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If i remember correctly the first Thailand holiday is when the enhanced posing pouch made it's first appearance on sockboy Boyson and roll of coins sink boy, wonder what krytens going to stuff with to be the new "biggest i've ever had" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Look how much slimmer she was then! She's really piled it on since.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If i remember correctly the first Thailand holiday is when the enhanced posing pouch made it's first appearance on sockboy Boyson and roll of coins sink boy, wonder what krytens going to stuff with to be the new "biggest i've ever had" 🤣🤣🤣
Probably his dinky toys.🤣slitty eyed midge.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I remember the awful pictures ... cant find them ... think tinternet has scrubbed itself of the full horror 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Look how much slimmer she was then! She's really piled it on since.
She had full body lipo just before the Carl corn on the cob hol ... all slim at the airport ... chowed down and blew up to the size of a wrestler within a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
How could you all forget this one… just needs JJ’s face on now!
They’ll be re-enacting this for sure 😂
IMG_7728.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I remember the awful pictures ... cant find them ... think tinternet has scrubbed itself of the full horror 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Boyson and sink boy looking all casual sat on bar stools with their stuffing attached in the wrong place. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Latest
What can you say? The woman is an absolute horror. Just shows the calibre of the ‘aesthetician’. I worked as a Beauty Therapist nearly 20 years ago. We had a medical aesthetic company that came in to do injectables. All registered nurses etc. The absolute minimum between fillers was 6 weeks. Much longer for Botox. Yet we had women coming in the next week or month trying to get more. They were always turned away and told the risks and reasons again. The damage being done is off the scale. There will be a generation of young women who have completely mangled themselves. Obviously I have a modicum
of sympathy for them. Not old skanky flaps though. I love seeing her latest disaster 😈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
So that's why she's had her lips done just before a trip to Thailand.
Sucky Sucky Skanky (slurp slurp)
images.jpeg

(sorry 😕🤐) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The photo of her with the milky bar kid, where she’s lifting her leg on the paddleboard. 🤣 From his POV it must have been like staring into the sarlaac pit

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Latest
As someone with an actual needle phobia (you know, not the kind that's selective about why the needle is being used *cough* like a police requested sample) those Instagram stories border on horrific! They're a form of mutilation. Who wants to see a needle shoved in and out of someone's lips? Especially her bloated monkey arse ones. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.