Katie Price #374 Kinell what’s that smell - it’s Skankys rancid BBL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that Matt is a marketing consultant, according to his wiki he has sold his lifestory rights to Buena Vista pictures, part of the Walt Disney group.yeah that film will definitely be made :rolleyes: :mad:
Rather like skanky's life story being made - yeah righty-ho!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure at some point in the not too distant future when regulations are brought in for these proceedings and her pals are out on their asses she will go crying to the papers about how they fucked up her face and told her they were trained when they weren't. She doesn't care who she throws under the bus if it gets her a headline!
Of course she will, nothing is ever her fault. That and she'll find someone to continue filling her face. Skank would have jelly put in if she thought it would make her beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet they have to drag him out of the petting zoo.....
Let the bleep be eaten by a Lion..oh nooo poor Lion..Look at the eyes of those beautiful animals slitty eyed bleep.Bow down to em pray that one days yer bleeping eyes 👀 open up legocunt Midge.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
does anyone know KH and MP to verify if she has actually said she doesn’t want B&J living with her,,I will probably get hate for this but it would explain how skank still is them despite everything i do know things take time and yes he is fighting but fighting for what hs he ever publicly said he wants them back full time or just proper access I do hope I’m wrong and F4J are lying , have a feeling one of those commenting on the x post actually posts on here very similar writing styles and arguments about the go fund page are similar they were posting in their real name but just changed it,I’m not going to lie though reading F4J saying MP doesn’t want the kids living with them true or not it’s took the wind out of my sails.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a bunch of cunts. KH had nothing to do with setting it up.
And he certainly didn't shut it down either as it is still ongoing!
---
Ive just read the article on X they are disgusting people
It certainly seems that that woman who Kieran was initially working with who got annoyed with him when he went to F4J was right about them!

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she would be able to cope with the side effects. My niece is a T2 Diabetic and has been on Ozempic since end of last year. It’s not an easy fix.
It's evil for side effects, I've been moved over to semiglutomide tablets (T2)because there's short supply of injections. All the side effects are back again. Should be able to go back on the injection late 2025 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.