Katie Price #374 Kinell what’s that smell - it’s Skankys rancid BBL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve gone too far. I don’t believe anything F4J have said now. Hopefully KH , Sam Davis , Kirsty can come up with a plan to stop them spouting this rubbish.

Honestly, I thought F4J were on the father’s side. They are going much more harm than good.
It seems they are self-publicists every bit as vile as the skank is. Who the hell is going to trust them after this eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well that's just made me donate.
Report what to the police? They'll laugh at them. KH is using that money to pay his family court lawyers, nothing else. The organiser has confirmed it, she is even paying GFM fees so 100% goes to legal fees.
How low can f4j go :mad:🤬:mad::sick:
Whoever would have thought it - F4J are effectively on Team Skank now. :mad:

What a bunch of shitbags they have turned out to be because I was thinking initially they really could help K rescue those children & now it seems they were only working to further their own Agendas.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
My thoughts exactly, has to be low grade quality fillers or saline , considering how frequently skank tops them up...and the recently lou salon pic they look like they are slowly deflating compared to when done
And looking at the syringe it's full with clear liquid...why wouldn't Ellie tell people that....she's so unprofessional, devious & a health hazard doing mobile....so they're all in good company, bleep...

Reactions: 13
Omg, I’m at a loss of their harassment now.
This is too far, much worse than their going after the bleep bleep. But, they don't usually gain much traction, so hopefully it will fade away, or Kieran may have to step up & say something.

Reactions: 31
Well that's just made me donate.
Report what to the police? They'll laugh at them. KH is using that money to pay his family court lawyers, nothing else. The organiser has confirmed it, she is even paying GFM fees so 100% goes to legal fees.
How low can f4j go :mad:🤬:mad::sick:
They really have got their knickers in a twist and by copying KP and SB are they implying they are in it together. Although confused what F4J say about KH has no affect on me.

Reactions: 16
How can using your own GFM money be fraud. He will show receipt of funds and that he has paid solicitors invoices, the next invoice is going to be double what he has been paying.
Trying to scare and BULLY someone 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
It seems they are self-publicists every bit as vile as the skank is. Who the hell is going to trust them after this eh?
Yes, that Matt is a marketing consultant, according to his wiki he has sold his lifestory rights to Buena Vista pictures, part of the Walt Disney group.yeah that film will definitely be made :rolleyes: :mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What a cockwomble this guy seems at F4J. Reported to police and GFM for what exactly?? How old is this guy, 14??? So now he’s on KFPs side??? Well he was easily bought wasn’t he??

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
How can using your own GFM money be fraud. He will show receipt of funds and that he has paid solicitors invoices, the next invoice is going to be double what he has been paying.
Trying to scare and BULLY someone 😡😡😡
Harassing someone for paying their bills!!! All they are doing is confirming why people should steer clear.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.