Katie Price #374 Kinell what’s that smell - it’s Skankys rancid BBL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That only means the capital of a trust fund is not taken into account when you are assessed for state benefits, or state care, but any money that trust fund generates is.
You said;

, has soon as a government department in the UK knows someone has cash it will be taken into account if you try to claim any sort of public funding, a residential placement would be means tested.''

Sorry but that's not correct. The whole point of the 'Trust' is that the money ( capital and assets) is held for someone but it does NOT belong to them. Therefore benefits and entitlement from Local Authority are not affected.
Anyway. Sorry to be pernickety :censored:

'
Who owns the assets in a Discretionary Trust?

Due to the nature of a Discretionary Trust, the Trust assets cannot be considered to belong to any person, even if in practical terms they are only being used to benefit one person. For that reason, any assets left or accumulated in a Discretionary Trust would not affect a beneficiary’s eligibility for means-tested benefits.

''

Reactions: 13
Don't know, I just read as making it clear was pro-bono basis, guess they work on a all donations or publicity gratefully received? 🤷‍♀️
F4J are self serving ... they were happy to use KH for publicity, but, when he actually put his children first ... how dare he. Its fairly obvious that KH is willing to accept reinstatement of 50/50 custody rather than giving up more years of his children's lives so that F4J can achieve their own agenda and part of getting that has meant accepting Carl's help ... F4J are pissed off about losing their own 'win' ... its not about B&J or KH for them, it's about them and that's what makes them dodgy as hell
---
Kippers noo book is out ...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve wondered about the Ozempic thing , it’s not like her to miss a Zleb fad OR an easy fix is it ?
I don’t think she would be able to cope with the side effects. My niece is a T2 Diabetic and has been on Ozempic since end of last year. It’s not an easy fix.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
F4J are self serving ... they were happy to use KH for publicity, but, when he actually put his children first ... how dare he. Its fairly obvious that KH is willing to accept reinstatement of 50/50 custody rather than giving up more years of his children's lives so that F4J can achieve their own agenda and part of getting that has meant accepting Carl's help ... F4J are pissed off about losing their own 'win' ... its not about B&J or KH for them, it's about them and that's what makes them dodgy as hell
Yes it seems like KH didn’t go full speed ahead with outright intent to win full custody, quite possibly because that’s what he was advised by barristers , CAFCASS or social workers , and actually CAFCASS are not social workers from local authority, they are court appointed advocates for the children (although perform similar activity to social workers ) , so maybe advised to consider the children’s wishes and needs that usually is to have both parents on their life and 50:50, despite all the bad behaviours going on
I think the only thing maybe that has blown this up is that there probably are many occasions those kids have witness horrible arguements and DV between KP and CW, which will have been reported on all the court papers , the recent photo of them together possibly with hindsight not the best idea to rile up f4j of the final stages of court process not yet complete ? I would have thought maybe best to keep everything secret until really can celebrate, however we won’t know really what’s been going on and never will !

Reactions: 24
I'm sure anything KH has done is in the best interests of the children and not anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"With Pricey's seal of approval, no doubt business is booming."
😂😆😁😄🤣😂😅😆😁😄🤣😂😅😆😁 and breathe🤪🤣😂😅😆😁😄😃😀🥴and breathe 😅😂🤣😆😁😄🤣😂😅😆😁😄🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree . Dreadful .
I have wondered if that’s what Letitia Dean uses because she’s unsuccessfully tried to lose weight for years, yet all of a sudden it’s dropped off her .
But her face doesn’t have that “ Ozempic look” so who knows?
Skank would go full pelt at it wouldn’t she ?
There must be a reason she’s not using it yet.
But just imagine how much worse she’d look if she did 👹
Bring it on skanky!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bring it on skanky!!!
Ozempic is really awful the side effects are horrendous I tried managed 2/3 weeks and the vertigo constantly being sick no energy was too much for me and tbh it really didn’t work for my blood sugar my tablets are much better ( Janumet) and I’ve lost most of the weight by diet and mentally beating myself up lol 😂 ( just enough to stop being a fat pig 🐽)
Don’t Believe a Fooking word F4J have written regarding KH, they have their own agenda and the sheer fact they blocked me says that
We do more for KH than they do and we will continue to do so 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Seriously someone in that family sit her down and tell her she’s well past it and to friggin shut her mouth looks absolutely horrendous with her gob open like that ffs. It’s gone way past silly now…needs help big time. It’s not even a pose more like…errr I’ve just crapped my pants look 🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
* It seems weird that the spray tan woman says skank is "wearing" that muck. Not like she can take it off is it? :ROFLMAO:

* "Extreme dark formula"? Do they actually mean Ronseal's Burmese Teak shed paint or perhaps good 'ol Creosote??:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.