Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Yep 👍 That Stunk as well lol 😂 The Candle factory used too create a Smog it was horrible
My grandfather lived in Prince of Wales drive and we moved out to the suburbs, the Stench stayed in the car all the way to Kingston was horrible 🤮🤮
Aww yes that’s what I meant 🫢😆
---

Oh I’m a south London girl/woman lol I used to walk past there. Do you remember the smell of Wandsworth brewery? Or maybe kipper was just in town 😆
I thought it was the gin works that stank? Last thing I needed after a night on the razzle in London was driving home through that pong :sick:
(I used to live the other side of Kingston)

• Heart
Reactions: 10

tracey3871

VIP Member
Its beyond fucking ridiculous and its same shit diffrent bloke every fucking time and seems to be shes talking babies after only being with them a week or two thats got to be a huge red flag in itself im sure she thinks if she has kids with every bloke they will be tied to her for life and she has control certainly seems the case with PA and KH and she did try it with DY but i think he got the big guns lawyers involved after the DNA test shes outright lying saying hes never paid anything towards Harveys upkeep and obviously now hes over 18 he doesnt legally have to also when PA took J&B full time did she ever pay him any child maintenence or contribute to their private education ill bet she bloody didnt same when KH had J&B full time did she contribute she never mentions shes not always had the kids she uses them all as her property and for money making schemes and bad mouths their fathers to them she is truly evil and dangerous but puts herself on a pedestal for some reason and then yiu hacmve AFP writing a book and yet again enabling the bitch by blaming all her exes they are all as bad as each other also never see her round the beige sisters house with her kid either all they do is that crap podcast together they are all fake as fuck and cunts....sorry fir the rant but im so fucked off with the cunt i cant tell you im off for a wine now 🤣🤣🤣
I am hoping the puppet Lego is not what he seems ...

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
Your posts are always accurate I was thinking why don’t you try led by donkeys about this abuse surely their quite good at holding people accountable decent journalism
And the Byline Times, they're big into uncovering corruption

KK77

VIP Member
😻Awww....., What a gorgeous 'I'm trying sooo hard not to look guilty' furry fizzog he has!
---
I keep thinking Olivia or Ophelia ...
edited to say 'Rose' was my first thought though x
Yes Rose jumped to mind but Olivia is lovely and very Emily!
---
Hi there lovely one, aww what a really sweet thing to say x I truly appreciate all the care and kindness shown here. I have a girl and she has the most beautiful soul xx
---

Peter’s mum is Thea which is a lovely name 🤗
Thea to go with Theo?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

pollycopping

Chatty Member
I had to watch it twice to see who was driving - surely nobody is stupid enough to be filming themselves breaking the law and then posting it to Instagram?! If those people can’t follow the basic rules about driving then I don’t think I’d be trusting them to follow the rules when it came to injecting my body with shite!!!!!
Ffj made statement bout sb 🙈

• Wow

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Just my opinion…but several have said that CW could be using KH to get back at KP. What if KH is using CW to get all the info he needs to help his case? KH mentioned a bear that Bunny had left at CW’s that he returned, videos etc. Let’s not underestimate a man who has been without his kids for as long as KH has. I’m sure ‘dancing with the devil’ (CW) is nothing compared with what he’s had to deal with with KP. Please be gentle if you come for me!
I think this is very plausible. Just because KH has some contact doesn't mean he likes CW. He could be playing a game to get what he wants.

I also think the involvement of KSR, who may have her own agenda, complicates things. She advises Kieran, but we doesn't know does she always act genuinely in his interest? She has prior history with KP also so may want to resolve some business. That photo with KH, MP, KSR, CW and the kids felt very set up by KSR to me.

Kieran was already scammed by F4J and Theresa Godly. Maybe when you're desperate to see your kids you'll place too much trust in the wrong people - I hope that KH is handling CW correctly and not being taken advantage of. Same goes for KSR - she is Apollo's godmum so there is a blurring of business and personal relationships maybe. I would add that the story about KP wishing Apollo born disabled was badly handled and I assume that KSR was responsible.

MrsMarvelous

I'm happy KH is seeing both kids, hopefully the truth in memories will remind Jett his Father loves him and all the good memories will flood back ♥ KP should only have Supervised visits and if she keeps makes negative comments about K and H she needs to have visitations cancelled. Enough damage has been done by this evil vindictive narcissist.
Sorry I meant K Kieran and M Michelle

maggie-moo

VIP Member
But @Tedbear, This Scatting and smearing could all be a reason why she’s Teflon in courts
Because they don’t want to have another Maze prison in the 80s and the Dirty Protests 💩💩🤪🤪 She’s a Dab hand apparently, She’s Shit at Everything so it makes sense 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 The H blocks 🤮🤮

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Yes Rose jumped to mind but Olivia is lovely and very Emily!
---

Thea to go with Theo?
I'm unsure if A & E have already slipped his mums' name in already with his other daughter?? :unsure:
Because it's traditional in Greek families, Pete insisted it be used for Prinny's middle names:
TI ami?

mrspig99

VIP Member
I thought it was the gin works that stank? Last thing I needed after a night on the razzle in London was driving home through that pong :sick:
(I used to live the other side of Kingston)
It was definitely the brewery, Fullers I believe if memory serves correctly? I used to live in Teddington.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Tedbear

VIP Member
She loves her lips yet filters the face so not loving them that much, and what the actual fuck is that is her lip leaking 🤢🤢
Hace all that work done to filter her face to fuckery we all know she looks like a total mess unfiltered

pollycopping

Chatty Member
She really is was and ever will be a Vacuous Bitch,
Dumb Dim and really Nasty 🤮
Very telling that looking at Both Gary and Phil’s instagram, they both post Throwback photos of her, and Tag her, not a single like or comment from the Trashy Hoe.
Will say though never seen them since they made money off the back of her 🙈 she will no that too good or bad 🤷