Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KK77

VIP Member
Oh my gosh how gorgeous is Emily with her beautiful baby x
Honestly, I can’t get enough of that beautiful family.
Can we guess the name for newborn? Mine is Katrina (no originality at all lol). But lots and lots of love to the Andreas xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ChiRie

VIP Member
Unless Something is going to come out about Ellie and Lift.....skank is distancing herself? She will be saying she was a victim of someone not trained but Lou is :rolleyes:

It's ridiculous because this Lou bird doesn't have medical training either, they don't offer a 'clinical' service in the true sense. The're not medical people.
Not sure if you've seen this:
https://www.itv.com/news/2024-03-14...clients-investigated-after-botched-procedures
---
I've always thought if she was making any money through OF it will be from using it for punters to contact her so they can do filthy stuff in person. Then the payment is taken outside OF. That will save her tax and paying the Bankruptcy.
As our brave @SmillieKylie has told us, she's found forums where they talk about what Kraktona does for her money.
I suppose being into 'absolutely anything' :poop: would be an advantage for making money that way.
Eaxactly what I think she does

Reactions: 13

Mich1969

Chatty Member
I get the impression based on snippets of info given that Kieran comes from a fairly traditional rural family, they seem very different from the Prices
---

I often wondered why did she not have any kids with Alex Reid?
She tried ivf but it didn't work

Reactions: 12

EllaBella10

VIP Member
You can see Phil and Garys wedding on an episode of What Katie did Next, here is the episode, you can watch them all on You Tube, the wedding is near the end 💙
How many years ago was this? She looks so different! I actually had the fear watching her drive that horse box thing! 😳🙈

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
This reminds me, can anyone remember the name of the programme on Channel 4 about family court? I think it was a Dispatches but I couldn’t find it on catch up.
I couldn’t find it on catch up, it was on itv x or just google dispatches torn apart

That BBL article states that patients are not allowed to sit down for 2 months beyond relieving themselves & have to wear heavy compression garments for 6-7 weeks.

Pretty sure Skank had it done , went home & carried on as normal .

. None of it makes sense . None of the surgeries have the requisite recovery time , are kept clean or looked after in any way.

At this stage I’m increasingly concerned that she is not human.

Alien ? Lizard Person ? Robot?
Is the one the DM talking about implants though? The massive buttocks thing probably still aplies and how your arms don't reach to wipe o_O

• Haha

InsomniNat

Well, he did call her a gangsta when she went there with Lego ... her shagging McG despite Lego being there wouldn't surprise me, have to admit the pooh does though ... unless she is offering this stuff on OF ppv and hoping for a trip to Dubai ....
I just have visions of her laying on the table and Connor just coming in and taking a dump 😆😆😆 gangsta
---
I said that few weeks ago,I wondered if she Scatted.
She is a coprophile 💩

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsMarvelous

She won't allow that to happen but hopefully he will spend some time with them..
Skank will say its work trip, probably claiming shes doing promoting legoboy tshirt business
In Canada we have the Child Benefit Tax, you get I think Around $700 to $800 a month per kid, wonder if she wants them for that? Or the kids need a mummy and home excuse? Though no kid needs that thing as a Mother 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sad

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Shits and craps is her preference in bed. Sorry to correct your post. If you’ve already eaten, time to read the last few pages 😉
Omg doesn't surprise me... nothing does with her....she should do a tiktok showing her preferences... lol... all ammunition for Keiron x

• Haha
Reactions: 11