Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
What is all of that? That’s made me feel sick 🤢 is that how people have fillers? She’s disgusting but also why does she allow all of these photos to be posted?
They are usually used when someone has filler dissolved & injected in the same session. The tapes are supposed to stay on for a few days to help the filler keep shape & not migrate after injecting.

Reactions: 11

KK77

VIP Member
I loved seeing that dressing table for Bunny too. It definitely gives hope to all of us wanting J & B back with their Dad.
Wonder/wander how they are going to accommodate them now. Is it a three bed house K has? J&B are that much older, I feel they’ve grown apart and think they are use to their own space. Maybe Jett and Valentino will share but there’s Apollo now - probably no longer in with Mum and Dad. Interested to hear your views.

tracey3871

VIP Member
Aww yes that’s what I meant 🫢😆
---

Oh I’m a south London girl/woman lol I used to walk past there. Do you remember the smell of Wandsworth brewery? Or maybe kipper was just in town 😆
I used to work in Fleetwood... just saying ...🐟🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

HasBeen

VIP Member
Aww yes that’s what I meant 🫢😆
---

Oh I’m a south London girl/woman lol I used to walk past there. Do you remember the smell of Wandsworth brewery? Or maybe kipper was just in town 😆
Yep 👍 That Stunk as well lol 😂 The Candle factory used too create a Smog it was horrible
My grandfather lived in Prince of Wales drive and we moved out to the suburbs, the Stench stayed in the car all the way to Kingston was horrible 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow

InsomniNat

Yep 👍 That Stunk as well lol 😂 The Candle factory used too create a Smog it was horrible
My grandfather lived in Prince of Wales drive and we moved out to the suburbs, the Stench stayed in the car all the way to Kingston was horrible 🤮🤮
I’m still yet to make it to the suburbs, my mum lives in Kingston. But luckily there is no candle or brewery smell anymore. Awww good old smelly days

• Haha

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
And more hair extensions. How long are these lasting her? Two bloody days?
Self care skank is more important than kids...so is Ellie mate Ruby doing these, thought enabler lou only did her hair extensions these days

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
If KH got full custody of J&B on the grounds of KP being an unfit mother - wouldn't this also have an effect on her access to Harvey? Maybe he would have to be supervised on his weekend visits to the MM?

• Heart

Mich1969

Chatty Member
I remember one of the early shows, where Amy went with KP and H to LA when he was a baby. KP was at Playboy Mansion. Amy told KP on camera not to be exploiting him and they had a row! Pity Amy didn't keep it up.
Exactly MrsB. That's the one I was referring to. She's made millions from all her kids

Reactions: 10

artnouveau

Chatty Member
I'm unsure if A & E have already slipped his mums' name in already with his other daughter?? :unsure:
Because it's traditional in Greek families, Pete insisted it be used for Prinny's middle names:
TI ami?
Yes, they eventually used a mash up of Thea and Amy, probably because Pete suggested Thea and KP was probably offended so they came to a compromise.

okeep

VIP Member
As you all know, I try
Surely by now KP would have had a meeting with Official Receiver ( they said within 2 weeks) and hopefully kids court case
Does anybody know when either BH cases are being heard?
Helpie, a meeting with the official receiver, 🤣🤣🤣
You’re so funny xx

• Haha
In Canada we have the Child Benefit Tax, you get I think Around $700 to $800 a month per kid, wonder if she wants them for that? Or the kids need a mummy and home excuse? Though no kid needs that thing as a Mother 🤢🤮
It's not a lot of money in the UK, something like £100 per kid per month.

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
That's for the HMRC (2023) one and the one year date will be standard as long as she complies, if she doesn't the wording will change. Her other one, which is under Katie Price (2019) still has the suspended until fulfilment of conditions(y)
Yes I did notice it also states she was currently bankrupt as of 2019 on that listing but she think it means it be over 2025

• Haha