Katie Price #372 Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. Just shut up about Alex, Kieran and Pete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone has the right to question the GFM as much as they like but you have to accept a lot pf people will vehemently disagree with you too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, so the GFM is promoted on this thread, as it reaches a higher target audience, because KP is the one who took those children away from their father.
I'm not stopping anyone discussing it.
Maybe Kieran is not talking about the GFM until after the final hearing. Maybe he is the bigger person and doesn't want to antagonise, maybe he has been advised not to discuss, family court is very private. Only he knows. 🤷‍♀️
This is Kieran's GFM, not Michelle's.
I don't know if he has bought jewellery, if he has, if it's real or fake.
He has had a spa day, which was a present.
The GFM is not a scam, Kieran is receiving every penny that has been donated, Sam has paid the GFM transaction fees so he gets 100% of the donated money.
GFMs can be used towards anything.
It's not a legal requirement you have to donate.
People have donated because they want to.
I have no idea on Kieran's personal finances.
I have no idea how much they spend on toilet paper or dog food.
I do not know how much the bill comes to if they go and eat out, or who pays.

There have been over 600 amazing donations since it was set up (some, I have seen on here have said time and time again they have donated) I imagine 99% of those people have seen MP/KH putting snippets of their lives on their social media, yet they still chose to donate, myself included.
I cannot answer anything on the GFM on Kieran's behalf, because I don't know his reasons for the questions surrounding it, but feel because I am one of those people who help to promote it, these questions are (possibly?) aimed at me to answer. If people are so desperate to know, message Kieran, or better still, his management. But I'm sure he has more important things to worry about at the moment, like trying to get his children back and his own mental health.
I have no idea what motivates people to snoop on kh and mp Instagram just to come back on here and start questioning what they are spending money on. I cannot for one minute believe Kieran would use the GFM for anything apart from what it was set up for to get his precious kids back home.
I know it’s been said before but mp has a job and earns her own money is it realistic to think every penny she earns has got to go legal fees or it will upset someone who hasn’t actually put anything into the fund, if you haven’t actually paid in why question it? Im sure I’m right in saying nobody who has donated has questioned how the couple spend their money I haven’t.
Also they have 2 other kids to consider should they suffer never going on days out or getting new toys, games and clothes, or should everything the family buy come from a charity shop to save more money and visit food banks but I’m guessing even that wouldn’t keep some people happy.
Who knows If the dreaded bracelet or the shoes were genuine and brand new or not or if the spa day was gifted to be absolutely honest I don’t give a tit, the amount of crap this couple has had to put up with in the last couple of years if mp wants to post a picture of something nice she has either bought or been given and it gives her a bit of pleasure then you go for it girl 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Wtf is she twatting on about now? She's not a mum, mother's protect their kids and put the child's welfare first everytime. Kipper has had kids drop out of her (once they got past that Nokia 3210 still lodged up there) but she's no mother.
She's killing poor Harvey with his diet, she should have been more vigilant from the start and some of his issues are down to her partying and drink and drugs during the pregnancy. Jett she's fucked with so much, he loves his mum but she has manipulated him. I also think he's gaining weight which is worrying, feeding him junk all the time probably.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I have no idea what motivates people to snoop on kh and mp Instagram just to come back on here and start questioning what they are spending money on. I cannot for one minute believe Kieran would use the GFM for anything apart from what it was set up for to get his precious kids back home.
I know it’s been said before but mp has a job and earns her own money is it realistic to think every penny she earns has got to go legal fees or it will upset someone who hasn’t actually put anything into the fund, if you haven’t actually paid in why question it? Im sure I’m right in saying nobody who has donated has questioned how the couple spend their money I haven’t.
Also they have 2 other kids to consider should they suffer never going on days out or getting new toys, games and clothes, or should everything the family buy come from a charity shop to save more money and visit food banks but I’m guessing even that wouldn’t keep some people happy.
Who knows If the dreaded bracelet or the shoes were genuine and brand new or not or if the spa day was gifted to be absolutely honest I don’t give a tit, the amount of crap this couple has had to put up with in the last couple of years if mp wants to post a picture of something nice she has either bought or been given and it gives her a bit of pleasure then you go for it girl 👍
Hear hear!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who the duck asks Katie bleeping price advice on parenting? That’s like asking Fred and Rose west advice on taking in a lodger.
And the daft bint says she’s maternal, you can imagine the shock I felt finding out I must not be,despite me raising my own kids 2 with learning disabilities, even when my husband was on 4 month detachments and I was on a base miles from family support I still got my arse out of bed to look after them , I realise now I should have laid in bed got a 16 year old to cook and clean for them then for absolutely tit faced drove a car even though I haven’t got a licence and rolled it ( I can’t Drive and never took a test).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Think she's been raiding his wardrobe of the American football tops
Has her supply of JYY dried up?
---
Ok, so the GFM is promoted on this thread, as it reaches a higher target audience, because KP is the one who took those children away from their father.
Maybe Kieran is not talking about the GFM until after the final hearing. Maybe he is the bigger person and doesn't want to antagonise, maybe he has been advised not to discuss, family court is very private. Only he knows. 🤷‍♀️
The GFM is not a scam, Kieran is receiving every penny that has been donated, Sam has paid the GFM transaction fees so he gets 100% of the donated money.

There have been over 600 amazing donations since it was set up (some, I have seen on here have said time and time again they have donated) I imagine 99% of those people have seen MP/KH putting snippets of their lives on their social media, yet they still chose to donate, myself included.
I cannot answer anything on the GFM on Kieran's behalf, because I don't know his reasons for the questions surrounding it, but feel because I am one of those people who help to promote it, these questions are (possibly?) aimed at me to answer. If people are so desperate to know, message Kieran, or better still, his management. But I'm sure he has more important things to worry about at the moment, like trying to get his children back and his own mental health.
Well said as always, DC16

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeeeaaahhhhhhhh..... she's a great single mum...!!

Although this paints a slightly different story from 2018.... and surprisingly the comments are exactly the same as they are now...!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It's weird for people to get enraged about a gift. I mean how many people would get annoyed about someone they vaguely know getting a present? You could think whatever you like but you wouldn't interfere and start telling the person they're not worthy or they should give it back because you saw them with a pair of shoes. You have no say if you're not the gift giver or receiver.
Obvs. some people just want to derail Kieran's progress through attempting to smear the fund. These people are not happy bunnies!
I don't think it's about the gifts or even GFM, otherwise they would comment directly on KH / MP's insta - maybe they do?? I think it's more that they want to confront us & cause conflict here - who knows why? They start off with an unpopular opinion & then play the victim when someone bites 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't think it's about the gifts or even GFM, otherwise they would comment directly on KH / MP's insta - maybe they do?? I think it's more that they want to confront us & cause conflict here - who knows why? They start off with an unpopular opinion & then play the victim when someone bites 🤷‍♀️
It's just to try and sow doubt around Kieran. It's a smear campaign, attempting to create smoke to get tongues wagging, hoping it will snowball and be picked up in the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m a long-term lurker, not an FM, but just want to point out that sometimes when I give to GFMs it’s not really about the money for me, it’s showing a bit of solidarity with the cause. I don’t think my few quid makes a difference to the solicitors bills but I hope it makes the recipient feel like people care and support them.
From my point of view, it doesn’t matter what Kieran spends his money on, he knows people care about the kids and are prepared to show it.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Gotta love that ignore button, it’s come in very handy this past couple of days. Ahhhhhhhh relax. 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why would the media care if Karen from Wigan thinks a GFM is a bit wiffy.
My opinion is that there are many many men sadly in his position but probably a worse one. They haven't the evidence he has about their ex. They have no GFM being made.
They have to work a normal job and save every penny to see their kids. I hope he gets them back , I wouldn't want a "smear" campaign against him. He seems a good decent Dad.
I can still however find the GFM a bit grifty and find it odd they dont advertise it anywhere but tattle for more exposure and donations.
If I was desperate I would advertise it everywhere. Even my arse cheeks if I had an OF site 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think maybe skanky is kicking herself now by saying her house is safe, she’s minted and her bankruptcy is a different kind to anyone else in the whole “new” world because obviously if she was proper broke her zillions of fans would be falling over themselves to contribute to the Smirnoff and snow fund 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeeeaaahhhhhhhh..... she's a great single mum...!!

Although this paints a slightly different story from 2018.... and surprisingly the comments are exactly the same as they are now...!!

This bit … zzzzzz

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why would the media care if Karen from Wigan thinks a GFM is a bit wiffy.
My opinion is that there are many many men sadly in his position but probably a worse one. They haven't the evidence he has about their ex. They have no GFM being made.
They have to work a normal job and save every penny to see their kids. I hope he gets them back , I wouldn't want a "smear" campaign against him. He seems a good decent Dad.
I can still however find the GFM a bit grifty and find it odd they dont advertise it anywhere but tattle for more exposure and donations.
If I was desperate I would advertise it everywhere. Even my arse cheeks if I had an OF site 😜
Child court is private, I think he'd be in big trouble if he publicised it. 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thats very suspect all that time and not posting just lurking
To be fair I don't think lurking in and of itself is unusual, I'd guess many more people lurk than post.

I've read this thread for years, since the poster (pretty sure it was Wilma but could be wrong) used to write those really long posts in a KP language until people said they were annoying and hard to read. So a long time for those who remember!

I only made an account so I could put the screen in dark mode so as not to blind Mr Moonboots in bed, and have only posted a handful of times. Have occasionally read other threads (Jack Monroe, Alice Evans, Lauren Goodger) but never posted on those.

No particular opinion on whether these posters are KP-affiliated or not, just pointing out that us lurkers do exist and we're here for the same reasons as you!

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Kieran also mentioned on his live last night that he had sold his Land Rover as he had more important things to spend his money on currently and the Discovery was costing too much to run and maintain. He said he had purchased a cheaper vehicle that he was able to maintain himself. So clearly he is cutting his own outgoings too

• Heart
Reactions: 79
WFT is she wearing AGAIN?! How many sweaty old gym tops must she have bought when she met JJ?

She's an absolute fruit loop. Early in the stages of overvaluing and love-bombing Lego boy. she will be drunk on her own
delusion ( and a fair few cocktails). She will be convinced that this is finally IT :rolleyes:

So it's been 1 month since the Skiing trip. Most toxic relationships start to go pear-shaped after the first 2 or 3 months......won't be long now until
Lego becomes a rancid egg she wants to throw away because he dared to do or say something which triggers her rage.
---

I reckon she could believe it's real though Smillie. I think her delusions are really ramping up!
He can't be actually shagging her 🤔 he just can't 🤔🤮🤮
I mean there's even a part of me going "she can't be actually shagging him 🤔 she just can't 🤔
So in conclusion - NO SEX happening here, no siree absolutely none 🤭😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.