Katie Price #372 Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. Just shut up about Alex, Kieran and Pete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake. This is another prime example of 'Agenda setting'. We all know she's a dried up old prune with no eggs and who SS would never let legally adopt any surrogate baby......but here she goes getting people to debate the 'reality' she wants :sick: :sick: :sick:

View attachment 2850862
And just when you think she cannot stoop any lower, the bar get lowered yet again! Asking strangers if you should bring another child into this world - just shows how she treats them as commodities. Utterly horrendous woman thing!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
100% Helena, I for one am sick of hearing the snarky (and they are snarky) comments on this lavish lifestyle that some seem to think the Haylers lead while you’ve got KP out most nights, new men, new clothes, new cars, umpteen paid staff, holidays, new animals etc etc and that all seems OK, make it make sense 🤔
It's weird for people to get enraged about a gift. I mean how many people would get annoyed about someone they vaguely know getting a present? You could think whatever you like but you wouldn't interfere and start telling the person they're not worthy or they should give it back because you saw them with a pair of shoes. You have no say if you're not the gift giver or receiver.
Obvs. some people just want to derail Kieran's progress through attempting to smear the fund. These people are not happy bunnies!

Reactions: 49
And just when you think she cannot stoop any lower, the bar get lowered yet again! Asking strangers if you should bring another child into this world - just shows how she treats them as commodities. Utterly horrendous woman thing!
As we have said before - she is only interested in them when they are cute babies OR she can monetise them as 'mini-me's'. Unfortunately like her animals, she cannot offload them to all and sundry so the are left in the care of whoever is around. She will not allow them to go their father(s) ( if she did have anymore) as they are as you say, commodities to her and not human beings. They are her possessions and nothing else.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Pete and Emily are on Michael McIntire right now,,, wonder if skanks watching.🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can hear her now 'I walked past Michael macintyre once, he has been close to me, so he should have asked Pete about me, I deserve some credit for being step mother to that unborn baybay, it's as if I am not even involved'

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I doubt she's paying her that much. I think she will make excuses some of the time at least. Also Dim Lynne probably hasn't got much choice, may own her own home and not pay a mortgage, so may be willing to 'hang on' for more? I think KP's must still have money stashed somewhere. Dim Lynne could even be on benefits like the groom who KP was paying £150 a week to do everything, horses, Harvey, shopping PA.
If not on benefits it would probably be of interest to HMRC/ bankruptcy to look into any payments to Dim Lynne and where they were coming from!

I worked for someone very wealthy ( much more money than Skank ever had) and they were a right cheap skate when it came to staff. Massive house, listed mansion on 8 acres, Holidays in the Maldives, apartment in London, apartment in France. They hired one person full-time with a proper wage. Then there were staff she 'employed', 2 to clean out the horses, 1 to exercise the horses, 1 to cut the hedges, 2 gardeners, a dogsbody who picked up dog poo and cleaned cars, a house cleaner, a dog sitter etc. All of these people were self-employed and worked part-time hours, some of them at minimum wage and needing to claim benefits.
I worked there a while until I realised she was doing it to avoid tax and never pay people sick pay and holidays. She could easily have combined some of the jobs and had fewer full-time staff on PAYE. A full-time job was hinted at for me, so that was a carrot dangled to get me interested in the first place.
Presume she's not spent all the cash she was paid from the pantomime's. That's about the only 'large' sum of money she's received lately.
As you say Helena, it would be interesting to see who she's actually paying & hopefully the next BH could open a can of worms. IF she's paying them in cash, where's it coming from & IF she's paying some by cheque, what account? Either way could uncover some dodgy dealings/ BENT ex social worker could be in trouble if cash in hand, along with the other lackies. Money from Backgrid, pantomime, Redtop stories, podcast/appearances, OF etc have to be paid somewhere & if it's not going into accounts, questions will be asked if she's being paid in cash. Also those paying her in cash, will be in serious :poop: . Not that she'll care about them. Bet there are some squeaking arse's at the moment. Sure they must know she would throw anyone under the bus to save her skin. Hope Frumpy Dumpling has declared everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Right one highly suss new member and regrettably one regular member have now been put on the ignore naughty step.

Its “clucking” annoying when things start getting repetitive ……AGAIN!!!!

Chickenstewbles will not have her inner peace disturbed by side issues.

I want to stick to KP bashing!!!!
100% agree ... most of us expected a few flying monkeys on here attacking KH after the Easter dinner ... the current one had been a tattle member since 2021 but NEVER POSTED A SINGLE COMMENT ON AMY THREAD UNTIL YESTERDAY ... I put them immediately on ignore ... its a sock account belonging to Kipper or one of her cronies. It doesn't matter what anyone posts about KH or MP on here, it won't alter my opinion that they provided a better, safer home for those children and I want to see them back living there.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I can hear her now 'I walked past Michael macintyre once, he has been close to me, so he should have asked Pete about me, I deserve some credit for being step mother to that unborn baybay, it's as if I am not even involved'
And she could guide that baybay to be successful (as a top mowdil of 40 years). She'd get the baybay all the top contracts and manage it's career on days when she's not suffering from severe ADHD.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Shes deffo not right in the bleeping head shes past it shes 46 next month she cant look after the kids shes got never has done

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I dread to think what she's said to poor Jett and why he doesn't see his dad but Bunny does on some occassions. She's a manipulative witch. Why don't the courts see through her bullshit.

Reactions: 29
100% agree ... most of us expected a few flying monkeys on here attacking KH after the Easter dinner ... the current one had been a tattle member since 2021 but NEVER POSTED A SINGLE COMMENT ON AMY THREAD UNTIL YESTERDAY ... I put them immediately on ignore ... its a sock account belonging to Kipper or one of her cronies. It doesn't matter what anyone posts about KH or MP on here, it won't alter my opinion that they provided a better, safer home for those children and I want to see them back living there.
Thats very suspect all that time and not posting just lurking

Reactions: 23
It's weird for people to get enraged about a gift. I mean how many people would get annoyed about someone they vaguely know getting a present? You could think whatever you like but you wouldn't interfere and start telling the person they're not worthy or they should give it back because you saw them with a pair of shoes. You have no say if you're not the gift giver or receiver.
Obvs. some people just want to derail Kieran's progress through attempting to smear the fund. These people are not happy bunnies!
GFM isn't gifts. It's donations for a cause. Very different.

Reactions: 16
GFM isn't gifts. It's donations for a cause. Very different.
Not sure how you work that one out. They are pretty much the same thing, the words are synonyms. The gifts or donations are given willingly and without any sort of conditions. So why could you possibly object? Just don't participate yourself!

The definition of a gift - 'a thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present.'

The definition of a donation is ' the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution.'
'money or goods that are given to help a person or organization, or the act of giving them'

People are giving, it's a gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ok, so the GFM is promoted on this thread, as it reaches a higher target audience, because KP is the one who took those children away from their father.
I'm not stopping anyone discussing it.
Maybe Kieran is not talking about the GFM until after the final hearing. Maybe he is the bigger person and doesn't want to antagonise, maybe he has been advised not to discuss, family court is very private. Only he knows. 🤷‍♀️
This is Kieran's GFM, not Michelle's.
I don't know if he has bought jewellery, if he has, if it's real or fake.
He has had a spa day, which was a present.
The GFM is not a scam, Kieran is receiving every penny that has been donated, Sam has paid the GFM transaction fees so he gets 100% of the donated money.
GFMs can be used towards anything.
It's not a legal requirement you have to donate.
People have donated because they want to.
I have no idea on Kieran's personal finances.
I have no idea how much they spend on toilet paper or dog food.
I do not know how much the bill comes to if they go and eat out, or who pays.

There have been over 600 amazing donations since it was set up (some, I have seen on here have said time and time again they have donated) I imagine 99% of those people have seen MP/KH putting snippets of their lives on their social media, yet they still chose to donate, myself included.
I cannot answer anything on the GFM on Kieran's behalf, because I don't know his reasons for the questions surrounding it, but feel because I am one of those people who help to promote it, these questions are (possibly?) aimed at me to answer. If people are so desperate to know, message Kieran, or better still, his management. But I'm sure he has more important things to worry about at the moment, like trying to get his children back and his own mental health.

Well said DC.
Nobody has to justify themselves about if they have or have not contributed. Kieran & Michelle don't need to account for everything they spend either. quite rightly. There are a couple of people on here, who are like a dog with a bone about Kieran & Michelle & GFM & quite frankly it really Pisses me off. Stirring things up & then occasionally the odd
1712050986799.png
turns up for some digs, have their say & quickly disappears again.
I like to believe that every time I have contributed to the GFM, it's helping to get J & B nearer to going home to their daddy. I will do as I choose with the money I earn.
I think most of us are kind & feel so many unjust things concerning KFP. We all have our reasons to want a happy ending & hopefully some day soon. our wishes will come true. ❤ 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.