Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she been invited on every podcast known to man (slight exaggeration) this week?!
I guess because she's cheap, readily available at the drop of a hat, she's desperate for Publicity to get her BS out there and each one of these Sad Acts taking it on are all hoping theirs will be it's Last Interview before the Final Meltdown.

Soon enough one of them will be in luck though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I guess because she's cheap, readily available at the drop of a hat, she's desperate for Publicity to get her BS out there and each one of these Sad Acts taking it on are all hoping theirs will be it's Last Interview before the Final Meltdown.

Soon enough one of them will be in luck though 😂
Love That @Rita Chevrolet 🤣🤣💕💕 THE FINAL MELTDOWN, to the tune of the final countdown ( Europe)
Question, These podcasts, Do they Pay the “guests”??
And I really feel like Alex and Carl are going to have a lot to say but they are both holding back because of the kiddos and biding their time
Cometh the Day Cometh the Hour and We’re All going to be partying with Kylie and Karma 💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Jesus wept , Frumpty dances like Fat Monica 🤣🤣🤣
she looks like Monica with the turkey head

1711637321526.png

---
Just read this in the comments of JE podcast
mate of Carl and Fingers then ...
---
And why would he just pay out money /child support for 18 years based on her word? He'd be insane if he knew there were other men involved.
She also wanted Pete to adopt Harvey, if that happened Dwight would have no financial responsibility at all, so what did she actually want and expect? She told Pete that to wind Dwight up.
---

Exactly Dolly, so the coke bit at least, seems to be true. She's never stopped and the kids have always been exposed to it.
i remember it was Dwight who said PA couldnt adopt ... whatever Kipper was up to then and whatever lies she has told since Dwight refused to give up his son which he could easily have done then and walked away - his refusal at the time was a public one, but has been lost in kippers noisey lies

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wonder if JJ is accompanying her to a Priory therapy session, could be headed in that direction.
She must be due her daily weekly fortnightly 3 weekly, oh who the duck knows when she attends therapy anymore, I don't think she even knows.
Maybe Backgrid can line up a shoot for her outside to remind her.
View attachment 2842036
View attachment 2842042
View attachment 2842045
View attachment 2842053
I just read that as line up a SHOOTER :oops::oops: and thought bloody hell @DC16 that's a bit extreme, I know the podcasts are a real slog but 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure I believe this. If she was going to court in April about allegations that F4J made about (sexual?) stuff she did in front of the kids - wouldn't the kids have been removed already as a precautionary measure?
Could it be more like perverting the course of justice eg lying about KH ?

• Heart
Could it be more like perverting the course of justice eg lying about KH ?
How we can dream. I think that poster on that podcast may be getting mixed up with the BH in April. However, she may have multiple court appearances this April/May due to the kids & other driving offences.

Reactions: 18
isn't she on film somewhere stating that she only got pregnant with DW's baby in order to piss Dane off, she said he wouldn't have liked that she'd had sex with a black man or something.....anyone remember this??
It’s in the BBC3 documentary. She said it over the PA system during a nightclub appearance. I commented recently as I only watched it a few weeks back

• Wow
Reactions: 22
"If men had not been in my life, I wouldn't be in the bankruptcy things that I've been in. I wouldn't be tormented in my brain or mentally abused like I have been."

Simple really….live on your own get on with your own life mind your business what any x is doing concentrate purely on giving your children the best out of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just a thought - maybe she has PAID them to be on their show.
Thing is she repeats the same tit every bloody podcast only so many she can do fingers crossed
---
Love That @Rita Chevrolet 🤣🤣💕💕 THE FINAL MELTDOWN, to the tune of the final countdown ( Europe)
Question, These podcasts, Do they Pay the “guests”??
And I really feel like Alex and Carl are going to have a lot to say but they are both holding back because of the kiddos and biding their time
Cometh the Day Cometh the Hour and We’re All going to be partying with Kylie and Karma 💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
I will have a big party for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"If men had not been in my life, I wouldn't be in the bankruptcy things that I've been in. I wouldn't be tormented in my brain or mentally abused like I have been."

Simple really….live on your own get on with your own life mind your business what any x is doing concentrate purely on giving your children the best out of life.
Funny how these awful men have pretty much all moved on into healthy long term relationships and you are in a fake showmance following a string of failed relationships eh Kipper ...

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So Edna you frumpy dumpy enabling and complicit beige bleep you have been without a kitchen for 3 weeks,, wonder in that time IF any of your neighbours knocked on your door with a cooked meal or to invite you and master bertie and Arry round to their's for dinner... My bets NONE because your about as welcome as a turd in a swimming pool in your neighborhood.😘🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Looks like she is out with JJ in Fulham, I do hope she hasn't dragged him along to her work eh... 🤷‍♀️
This is what she does with every new egg drags them along with her like a puppy then slags them off and says they never did anything just lived off her mind you i dunno what Lego head can actually do
---
So Edna you frumpy dumpy enabling and complicit beige bleep you have been without a kitchen for 3 weeks,, wonder in that time IF any of your neighbours knocked on your door with a cooked meal or to invite you and master bertie and Arry round to their's for dinner... My bets NONE because your about as welcome as a turd in a swimming pool in your neighborhood.😘🤣
Brilliant and spot on and who goes without a kitchen for 3 weeks
---
Brilliant and spot on and who goes without a kitchen for 3 weeks
His mate is Charles Drury
Well that says it all lol
---
isn't she on film somewhere stating that she only got pregnant with DW's baby in order to piss Dane off, she said he wouldn't have liked that she'd had sex with a black man or something.....anyone remember this??
That seems to ring a bell

• Haha
  • Heart
Beggy Melt slitty eyed Twunt in Skanks Pink Range in the Passenger seat ( Tacky interior), I really can’t stand this little boy makes Carl look so good and he was a Twunt View attachment 2838700
Ryanjb? I'm sure that the scam artist that Arron Chalmers is always banging on about. Runs a typical Ponzi/pyramid scheme thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Let’s be serious for once, she owes over £760,000
Iin unpaid taxes , from 2020 -2022, ( a small amount of that is fines and surcharges) that is money she’s had, Then how much must she have earnt?? a vast amount, didn’t pay her creditors a penny, that’s why there is a court order for 40% , Nothing to do with mental health. It’s called not giving a toss about people, or crooked. Which nobody ever pulls her on, she never does anything for free, and someone can correct me if they can, but never ever does a kind deed, and she’ll never last with a real man who has achieved something, because she always has to be the centre of attention

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.