Katie Price #371 Men caused all the pain, tormented in the brain, telling big fat lies again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure I can listen to this bullshit. She’s already 2 hours late arriving to record the pod. (James E)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I’m not sure I can listen to this bullshit. She’s already 2 hours late arriving to record the pod. (James E)
Thought she was a people pleaser / didn't like to let people down blablabla

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She can bleat on all she likes about her 'ADHD' & mental health but I'm sure HMRC, judges & forensic accountants will have no interest at all in her ramblings. They'll only take into account cold, hard facts. All the effort she's putting in to get out of a court hearing is just generating a few newspaper articles & they mostly seem to be negative. I can't imagine a judge listening to one of her random podcasts whilst casually leafing through the Sun! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
And now she is 11 when the photographer struck, not 13. The woman is an absolute psychopath and a compulsive liar.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 98
I’m bleeping losing the plot,I really am,I’ve got Whisper me cat will not leave me alone,I need me bleeping dinner.😞So !I’m effin in a weirdy thingy,Oh she’s fucked ain’t she ?👏bleep.Not my darling cat,her,her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Some of the idiots commenting on the podcast post from yesterday about her “severe” ADHD and being innocent 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
You’re going to end up deaf or in the loony bin, if you keep listening to the tit she spout on these pod casts🙀🤣. She is a compulsive liar & it’s getting worse. But we love you DC, for putting yourself through this trauma, to feed back the garbage to us. A huge thank you sweetheart❤👍 I suppose you can’t press a button for subtitles🙉🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I truly can’t believe that one woman can be so evil, vindictive and poisonous, I truly can’t. I hope one day the truth comes out about all the lives she ruins, all her lies, how she damages everyone.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 107
I truly can’t believe that one woman can be so evil and poisonous, I truly can’t. I hope one day the truth comes out about all the lives she ruins, all her lies, how she damages everyone.
I’ve said before, she’s rude, arrogant & very dangerous. More so now, then ever. I think because she’s been let off lightly in the past for Bankruptcy & car crimes. Put Kieran through hell, stole the kids & knows he’s paid fortunes already to get them back, she’s just thinking she’s invincible 💩💩. I truly hope the tide is turning & she’s going to get a huge kick in the guts & wake up call, when all the 💩 catches up on her🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. Please let karma happen very, very soon. Pay back to all the people she’s persecuted, hurt, mentally damaged,& tormented, including the kids/ animals and for the creditors.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I’ve said before, she’s rude, arrogant & very dangerous. More so now, then ever. I think because she’s been let off lightly in the past for Bankruptcy & car crimes. Put Kieran through hell, stole the kids & knows he’s paid fortunes already to get them back, she’s just thinking she’s invincible 💩💩. I truly hope the tide is turning & she’s going to get a huge kick in the guts & wake up call, when all the 💩 catches up on her🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. Please let karma happen very, very soon. Pay back to all the people she’s persecuted, hurt, mentally damaged,& tormented, including the kids/ animals and for the creditors.
Truly, truly dangerous, her lies are so damaging.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
How arrogant and rude to be late ldt alone bleeping 2hrs late i remember her being hours and hours late for everything years ago and one time she was i think going to a book signing and her veneer came off so she made a stop at a dentist first ffs she really is a bleeping horrible bleep
---
And now she is 11 when the photographer struck, not 13. The woman is an absolute psychopath and a compulsive liar.
She cant keep up with her own lies every podcast a diffrent story on the same story🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Well no point in a big recap, cos it was just lie after lie after lie, Skank running from podcast to podcast spewing her BS to the simpering podcasters, it was a thread full of the worst lies, lying about r*pe, lying about her ADHD, lying about future projects, lying about the children, she was lying about everything, the lies changing constantly, she was even lying to herself.

I’m getting really tired of her bollox now, and all the twats who enable her lies, I’m sensing most of us are. Gee let’s hope her lies will fall away and she’s finally exposed as a psychopathic fantasist in the next month, as she surely must be 🙏🏾

Skank and her little puppet boy are also still pretending they are in a relationship, oh look more lies.

So Recap….Skank and the whole Clan are LIARS…..

IMG_8876.jpeg

17CD1470-FAB9-4343-9B7E-65DEB34E818C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Hmmmmm. We'd all be interested in the results of these...! Must be well enough to attend her BH and other court hearings then...!

"I've just had all my brain scan, blood tests, and all my things done, so...
(I wonder if they actually found her brain.... So many questions....)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
But not intelligent enough to remember what she has said/lied about previously! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I want her to list all her successes because I can't think of one...!

“Katie is defiant, saying bankruptcy won’t stop her from earning millions again. She says nothing and no one will break her,” our source says. “She’s still earning and argues that just some of it’s being taken to pay off some debts. She’s not scared. She argues that she turns everything into success – she’s self-made and will keep re-inventing herself for as long as it takes.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I’m more worried about your MH @DC16 than hers. How you do it I don’t know. If you fancy taking a holiday delegate, not sure how I’ll do but will give it a go!
---
She can bleat on all she likes about her 'ADHD' & mental health but I'm sure HMRC, judges & forensic accountants will have no interest at all in her ramblings. They'll only take into account cold, hard facts. All the effort she's putting in to get out of a court hearing is just generating a few newspaper articles & they mostly seem to be negative. I can't imagine a judge listening to one of her random podcasts whilst casually leafing through the Sun! 😂
Yes because DJ the courts, HMRC etc deal with people with so many conditions everyday. It doesn’t make them special or noteworthy and actually every time she mentions it or anything associated to it she should get a year added on to her sentence!
---
I’m bleeping losing the plot,I really am,I’ve got Whisper me cat will not leave me alone,I need me bleeping dinner.😞So !I’m effin in a weirdy thingy,Oh she’s fucked ain’t she ?👏bleep.Not my darling cat,her,her.
You know the score Dolly, sit still and do as you are told until Whisper has finished with you. They are the rules and you know it!! 😻😽😹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Says she is switched on, she acts stupid, as easy to do.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.