Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what will happen in court. KFP, buckle up.
Ive just watcher her in Celebrity SAS lol she lasted one whole episode and seven minutes into the second she gave up was not a team player everybody was pleased she left lol then had the cheek to say she could of done it but it was because of a recent boob job she failed no SKANKY you gave up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She can just duck right off why is she bringing all this up AGAIN and sharing personal info about her daughter no doubt more proof shes planning on swerving the BH
---

Same here im sick of her repeating her tit for sympathy all the time its now poor me all the time
She’s a psycho that’s what she is,I’ve said it loads of times,I bet you,what’s gone on in the bleeping MM will blow our minds believe me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is a horrible thing to have to think [ pass the mind bleach] to type & to speculate about ….

BUT if she was ‘wayped’ when she was a kid - whichever increasingly dramatic version (s) you may have read …. Why does she bang on about waiting to lose her virginity when she reached 16 in at least one of her books?

I’m sure she goes into detail about how she planned the evening to progress , after some pop concert , if memory serves.

Anyway , I apologise for having this vile thought put into my head .

This creature is repugnance personified .

I feel sullied that my brain has even thought this .
But that’s what she does isn’t it ?

Infects everything with her sickness , her lies & her abhorrent behaviour.
Pretty sure from what I heard, she was doing blowjobs well before she reached 16. Dressed like a trollop going to school. I knew people who knew the family & she was a nasty bully to pretty girls too. She is ‘rearing’ Bunny very similar to how she was raised, when AFP was more interested in her ’toyboy’ Mr PP. I wish Kieran would get full custody asap, but sadly I think if anything it could be 50/50.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
FFS! It just goes on & on! Surely her super fans have read bleep lungs book of lies & libel & she doesn't mention rape! But they'll still believe the shite that drips from her rancid gob! WTF do the older kid's think of this tit & her family they'll know it's not true! I bet she won't mention being raped at 7 on her crapcast with the beige bleep because it's not true.
Full article here. Not any sympathetic comments either....

(nb: I bet Princess is well chuffed that she's been mentioned....)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And, all bull shite AGAIN, just like the guns, BULL SHITE.
Isnt it bleeping just im beyond sick of these endless stories being churned out about her now for a start its all old news and lies shes trying to get everybody feeling sorry for her im so sick of it

Reactions: 26
And for all of you who’ve been wondering / wandering where Frumpty Dumpty Forehead has been , she’s soooooo sad because her kitchen which should’ve been delivered last week hasn’t been 😂😂🤣

Perhaps B & Q realised it’s a Grifting Price & won’t have any intention of paying.

Good excuse for lots more junk food eh tho ?

Plenty of “ ums” in the transcript too .
Most normal people get the new kitchen delivered BEFORE they knock out the old one, just in case there are any hiccups! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pretty sure from what I heard, she was doing blowjobs well before she reached 16. Dressed like a trollop going to school. I knew people who knew the family & she was a nasty bully to pretty girls too. She is ‘rearing’ Bunny very similar to how she was raised, when AFP was more interested in her ’toyboy’ Mr PP. I wish Kieran would get full custody asap, but sadly I think if anything it could be 50/50.
I totalky believe that i should imagine she did whatever she wanted and she did dresss like a slapper flaunting herself always wanted the most attention and imo at best she was only average looking
---
Most normal people get the new kitchen delivered BEFORE they knock out the old one, just in case there are any hiccups! Lol!
The Price clan havnt got a brain cell between them lol

Reactions: 21
So basically along with all her other criminal activity , neglect , drugs, fraud, tax evasion etc …. She’s merrily gone along taking on reality programme after reality programme , getting paid a huge fee, putting no effort in whatsoever & then getting kicked out or leaving.

Wonder how many times she’s done this?

I know she walked out of The Jungle last time she did it too .

Yet another arm to her grifting that we’d not thought about . Doesn’t miss a trick does she?
That's why she has been after the likes of Strictly and Dancing on ice too, big pay day but she won't put in the effort and will pull out after a week or so claiming either poorly trotters or mental elf! Thankfully they aren't daft enough (yet) to have her on, but really those shows shouldn't pay out the whole amount to anyone that pulls out. Seems as though it's becoming the done thing these days with these 'celebs' to get easy money. They should have to do a minimum number of weeks to get the full amount and everything else should be pro rated. You or I wouldn't get paid the full amount for a job if we only completed half the contract so why should they?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Unfortunatly we didn't have a phone in fifties Traf.But can understand that,itvwas for hankies.😞Just think what it would be like these days.Doesn’t bear thinking about.😞
So what was the little pocket for in my swim trunks then or was we that skint i had to wear my sister's hand me downs.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Full article here. Not any sympathetic comments either....

(nb: I bet Princess is well chuffed that she's been mentioned....)
Just coming on to say this! I bet Princess is mortified to hear that her private information in the nationals! Does not matter if it is true or not!!

Reactions: 40
Is this excluding postage and packaging....?

Katie said she'd been packing up items all day and a ticker on screen showed she had 3,411 ready to be dispatched.
If all sold, they would have generated £34,110.

Jyy stuff are on vinted, some are from the lucky bags. Wrong size, wrong colour and different labels

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Well Peter has absolutely no contact with her whatsoever. Where’s the ‘ag’? She caused all the problems for Kieran. He’s fighting hard to see his kids and get some custody. Truth is, she’s not fit to look after a goldfish, animals & certainly not children. She is dangerous, arrogant & evil to the core. 😡
The 'ag' is probably because he won't let her interfere in the kids careers! Imagine what it would be like otherwise, she would be insisting on doing duets with J and photoshoots with P.

Reactions: 25
Podcasters are all about listener numbers for ad revenue or to get paying subscribers. The hosts feed off the notoriety. The “hate listeners”, like “hate followers” are all the same to the algorithm. Clicks are clicks. Plays are plays. Just like these fake networking events and club appearances. It’s free advertising for them in the national press. Car crash or not they don’t care.
Exactly. She's the perfect guest, she gets clicks AND requires very little input from the podcaster. You'd think SOMEONE would say SOMETHING to her about the shame and misery of going through bankruptcy. They can't be bothered. They're just thinking of how to fill next week's show. Tough gig that, putting out a podcast every week! It's said all the time on here, but she really is a textbook narcissist. Blabbing on and on about self, and if she says it out loud enough times, it must be true. She makes my head spin.

Reactions: 27
The frumpy dumpy beige enabling complicit bleep thought she was getting a freebie and special treatment because of who she is. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Latest from DM
I know Peter never responds, but he’s got to do something about these lies. She should NOT be saying anything personal about Princess. I am sure these stories are lie’s. Even if Princess was traumatised by something happening to the Tawes Patsy, IF that was what happened, it’s not for KPF to publicise it. I know if Peter was told this happened, he would have gone and got Princess. The next day there were pictures of them all happy swimming with sharks. No way would they be in any mental situation to do that. We have never had full confirmation about what actually happened & KFP has told so many different accounts of S.A. I’m sickened by all the latest stories that are being dragged out & rehashed. Presume she’s being paid for them all again. bleeping disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.