Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do we give it before she decides another good new stream of income will be to start being a 'motivational speaker' ? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Carl is actually quite tasty isn’t he. Or maybe it’s only in comparison to that young Kryten boy. 🤔

I shall see myself out… ☺
I’m also starting to think this 😂🙈 as @Tedbear said at the end of the previous thread, JJ is definitely the worst looking egg yet! He makes me cringe so bad 😬
---
His lives are quite boring, he spends a lot of the time just sitting there saying nothing. He needs to up his game if he wants to get people to watch.
I love KH and really do feel for him with the kids, so no one tell me to go onto his thread (😂😂) but he does make me cringe on his TT lives 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 24
so the mother of the year instead of staying at home with her disabled child that she had to rush to the hospital this morning is out with the love of her life(for this month anyway)any other mother would have cancelled and stopped in with the child(not being funny but the bandage on Harvey's hand does not to me look like it was done by a professional and there is blood on his finger would have thought the hospital would have wiped that off
Looks to me like a bog standard tubular bandage which anyone could purchase OTC... I guess it could have been applied by a professional..? 😒

The blue lines indicate it's for adult/large limb use. They're used to protect smaller dressings which are applied directly onto the wound.
It's hard to tell, but there could be another dressing underneath, but the lad's hands are quite large anyway?

Either way, whatever happened it didn't warrant such a dramatic grift for attention, and as we've stated many, many times in the past, this is a vulnerable adult without the capacity to consent to what is put out into the public domain about him.

She should be ashamed.
Her enabling hangers-on should be ashamed!
The gutter press should be ashamed!

I hope her next tit is a bleeping hedgehog!!! 🦔💩😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
My step brother is his mums youngest ... and favourite ... when he was a child she made him wear shoes with a compass hidden in the heel so that he 'wouldn't ever get lost' 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
My wee brother had them, clarks wayfarers, they had animal prints on the bottom

• Haha
Sorry on pic been reposted twice, no idea why, guess it was due to end of last thread🧵 and repeated on this one when I re edited 🤔😊 x

One more I couldn't resist...I googled Carl woods as I don't have Instagram but could see some pics on there..so I'm pleased to post a new pic of him and little Sid as it's been a while 💖💖💖😘 xx..
Not forgetting the turkey teef lol ..

View attachment 2837194
Sid's bleeping gnashers!!! Every time you post him @Pom Bear 😂🤣😭💀
It's over! I'm going before I do myself a mischief!!!

Resizer_17114006466581_edit_2587585969945257.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Carl is actually quite tasty isn’t he. Or maybe it’s only in comparison to that young Kryten boy. 🤔

I shall see myself out… ☺
I was just coming to post this. I had no strong feelings about Carl, but when you compare him to JJ, Carl is an Adonis!

When I got my nails done at lunchtime today (I’m not Skank, I do pay 😉) I asked my Nail Tech if they remember JJ as they are all huge MAFS fans.

They said he was really boring, they didn’t know how he got on the show and had the personality of a wet tissue. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Wayne and Waynetta slob springs to mind again
duck only knows what's on his trousers. The pair of them deserve each other, he must put up with skank because they both smell bloody awful. He's a right catch Legoboy all the other sad twats must be shaking in their boots

How the duck is she still getting male/female attention? Her face is melting amongst other things, her alluring smell is well published. I'd hate to be the poor sod that has to sporadically clean the MM.
Wayne and Waynetta brilliant and deffo suits the pair of mingers they are a laughing stock but think they are great

• Heart
  • Haha
Krustie’s slow down we are doing a Fred in 2 days, the chit chat chit is out of control, gee on BH day I reckon it will be 2 Fred’s in 1 day 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Anyway a Recap, a few pages late, and yes I’m posting this at 1am in the morning, yeah I couldn’t sleep tonight, but I’m tired now, Skank does have her uses 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Arghhhhhh, Skank has been really obnoxious, currently doing my head in she be 🤦🏽‍♀️

Saturday night she was out with Kryten, they took a photo of their feet, a new trick that is fast becoming a favourite of hers, as she tries to conceal where she is. Unfortunately for her I recognised the flooring, so knew they were in the Brighton Ivy Asia….got ya Skank 😁 I walked past there that night, shudder, I nearly had a ‘close encounter of the Skanky kind’ 😱

IMG_8684.jpeg

On Sunday afternoon Skank attended the Brunch lunch thingy in Nottingham, taking her entourage with her, the fake boyfriend, Darth, Chardonnay (or whatever she’s called, I can’t remember) big fan woman and sadly Bunny, even though it was an over 18 event (the rules never apply, there is never a consequence to her breaking them)

Needless to say she made a complete arse of herself. Appeared drunk/high, rambled on incoherently at times, paraded B on stage dressed as her, wearing very high heels and makeup (beyond sick now, very upsetting to view) and phoned H to perform for the punters as she always does. Basically treated it like her crappy podcasts, me, me, me, delivering fascinating entrepreneurial tips such as “It’s all about double numbers”. She ended the event by singing with the house band, unbelievably her ‘singing’ has got worse, more of that later.

72266338-FC34-444E-BC31-67EBC5E0CD3D.jpeg

Skank reiterated to the audience that there’s nothing wrong with being a bankrupt, in fact we are all in bankruptcies and she laughed that no one could take the MM off her either. We scoffed, but I checked and found out that both Kylie and Jennifer Aniston have said they are bankrupt, plus I asked Mr SK if we were, and he replied “Yes, it’s been years now”, gee I never knew, what a laugh. So appears this Skank sometimes knows what she’s talking about, we are all bankrupt, who knew 🤔🥴

9A46E615-1641-4E14-A2CD-C5601C6935BD.jpeg

1AB95A83-EF91-4757-A554-458B7D3EC26F.jpeg

Although Skank chatted a load of 💩 at the Q&A session in Nottingham, she did impress the importance of ‘double numbers’ as an entrepreneurial method in making big coin. Surprisingly I found an article in the Red Tops detailing how ‘double numbers’ were a big deal in the business world these days. Even Richard Branson using this stunning Skanky strategy with his Virgin company, to increase profitability, who knew 🤔

IMG_8682.jpeg

Might add, Virgin have recently announced they expect record losses for the first quarter of 2024, this could be connected to Skanky advice, so maybe “double numbers” are a steaming pile of 💩 after all 🥴

H accordingly had an accident and was rushed to A&E. A photo of a blood stained brick wall was posted on IG, something we all do when we are rushing our child to hospital. No details have emerged other than a bandaged hand, but she was out later at the theatre, so I don’t think it was much of a concern, and I’m sure we’ll hear all about it on the podcast this week 🤦🏽‍♀️

Skank and Kryten hitting the town after H’s accident……nope still not a relationship and he still looks like he wants his Mom 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_8700.jpeg

She did another podcast, saying word for word stuff as all her other interviews, we know the drill, the interviewers always love her, Skank talks bollox and lies, they never challenge her, heard one, you’ve heard them all, just noise now.

EF94FE95-1D83-4BB2-B4FE-5D910BB41931.jpeg

Where will she take us next, gee it’s exhausting. I leave you with this treat, a longer version of the ‘singing’ from the Nottingham event. Amazingly she is getting worse, this is bad, very very very bad. Though weirdly I am kinda looking forward to the 40 ‘singing’ events she says are coming our way this summer. There will be more of this, the punters looking on in astonishment as she banshee wails her through tunes, off her head on ❄ and 🍷 not knowing the words, unable to dance, but doing that shitting on stage bum thing she does, and smirking as she’s so pleased with herself. It will be a disaster for her…..she cannot sing 🤦🏽‍♀️ but comedy gold for Tattle 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Absolutely tit-faced as she murders Britney, thankfully for me it isn’t Kylie, so there’s that 🤦🏽‍♀️🎤🎶🤔🥴….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I was watching Celeb BB and noticed some of them saying 'I love it'
Please tell me this phrase didn't originate from that c#nt? :rolleyes:
Good job Kipper had other (better) singers on stage with her to minimise ITs caterwauling!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just missed responding to @BambiK post just before this new thread started…..but is this Legohead’s little pinky sticking out?! 🤣🤣
She looks like a ventriloquists dummy. Astounds me how , even with the nasa grade filters , she always ends up looking utterly ridiculous. And I have learned my lesson about focusing in on any of her beaus winkys so will take your word on what is coming out his pants. If it’s that small he could twirl it around the clowns pocket she calls a Minnie and she still wouldn’t feel it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Krustie’s slow down we are doing a Fred in 2 days, the chit chat chit is out of control, gee on BH day I reckon it will be 2 Fred’s in 1 day 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Anyway a Recap, a few pages late, and yes I’m posting this at 1am in the morning, yeah I couldn’t sleep tonight, but I’m tired now, Skank does have her uses 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Arghhhhhh, Skank has been really obnoxious, currently doing my head in she be 🤦🏽‍♀️

Saturday night she was out with Kryten, they took a photo of their feet, a new trick that is fast becoming a favourite of hers, as she tries to conceal where she is. Unfortunately for her I recognised the flooring, so knew they were in the Brighton Ivy Asia….got ya Skank 😁 I walked past there that night, shudder, I nearly had a ‘close encounter of the Skanky kind’ 😱

View attachment 2837398

On Sunday afternoon Skank attended the Brunch lunch thingy in Nottingham, taking her entourage with her, the fake boyfriend, Darth, Chardonnay (or whatever she’s called, I can’t remember) big fan woman and sadly Bunny, even though it was an over 18 event (the rules never apply, there is never a consequence to her breaking them)

Needless to say she made a complete arse of herself. Appeared drunk/high, rambled on incoherently at times, paraded B on stage dressed as her, wearing very high heels and makeup (beyond sick now, very upsetting to view) and phoned H to perform for the punters as she always does. Basically treated it like her crappy podcasts, me, me, me, delivering fascinating entrepreneurial tips such as “It’s all about double numbers”. She ended the event by singing with the house band, unbelievably her ‘singing’ has got worse, more of that later.

View attachment 2837399

Skank reiterated to the audience that there’s nothing wrong with being a bankrupt, in fact we are all in bankruptcies and she laughed that no one could take the MM off her either. We scoffed, but I checked and found out that both Kylie and Jennifer Aniston have said they are bankrupt, plus I asked Mr SK if we were, and he replied “Yes, it’s been years now”, gee I never knew, what a laugh. So appears this Skank sometimes knows what she’s talking about, we are all bankrupt, who knew 🤔🥴

View attachment 2837400

View attachment 2837402

Although Skank chatted a load of 💩 at the Q&A session in Nottingham, she did impress the importance of ‘double numbers’ as an entrepreneurial method in making big coin. Surprisingly I found an article in the Red Tops detailing how ‘double numbers’ were a big deal in the business world these days. Even Richard Branson using this stunning Skanky strategy with his Virgin company, to increase profitability, who knew 🤔

View attachment 2837404
Might add, Virgin have recently announced they expect record losses for the first quarter of 2024, this could be connected to Skanky advice, so maybe “double numbers” are a steaming pile of 💩 after all 🥴

H accordingly had an accident and was rushed to A&E. A photo of a blood stained brick wall was posted on IG, something we all do when we are rushing our child to hospital. No details have emerged other than a bandaged hand, but she was out later at the theatre, so I don’t think it was much of a concern, and I’m sure we’ll hear all about it on the podcast this week 🤦🏽‍♀️

Skank and Kryten hitting the town after H’s accident……nope still not a relationship and he still looks like he wants his Mom 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2837408

She did another podcast, saying word for word stuff as all her other interviews, we know the drill, the interviewers always love her, Skank talks bollox and lies, they never challenge her, heard one, you’ve heard them all, just noise now.

View attachment 2837409

Where will she take us next, gee it’s exhausting. I leave you with this treat, a longer version of the ‘singing’ from the Nottingham event. Amazingly she is getting worse, this is bad, very very very bad. Though weirdly I am kinda looking forward to the 40 ‘singing’ events she says are coming our way this summer. There will be more of this, the punters looking on in astonishment as she banshee wails her through tunes, off her head on ❄ and 🍷 not knowing the words, unable to dance, but doing that shitting on stage bum thing she does, and smirking as she’s so pleased with herself. It will be a disaster for her…..she cannot sing 🤦🏽‍♀️ but comedy gold for Tattle 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Absolutely tit-faced as she murders Britney, thankfully for me it isn’t Kylie, so there’s that 🤦🏽‍♀️🎤🎶🤔🥴….

View attachment 2837415
Ffs what was that singing painful and as usual mike up close to her vile gob

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I was watching Celeb BB and noticed some of them saying 'I love it'
Please tell me this phrase didn't originate from that c#nt? :rolleyes:
Good job Kipper had other (better) singers on stage with her to minimise ITs caterwauling!
I work with loads of kids and they say “ i love it “ or “ hate that for you “. I will not humiliate myself by asking if they got it from KFP but o would bet a Years wages that none of them would have a clue who she was. And the throught of having to explain ,,,,,,,

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I work with loads of kids and they say “ i love it “ or “ hate that for you “. I will not humiliate myself by asking if they got it from KFP but o would bet a Years wages that none of them would have a clue who she was. And the throught of having to explain ,,,,,,,
Another is sorry that it happened to you , very American 👍

Reactions: 14
I’m going to give an alternative take on Bunny’s appearance on Sunday. I think it works in Kieran’s favour. Imagine a judge seeing the videos from Sunday of the responsible adults around her all drinking and her, the fact it was an over 18’s event with child inappropriate entertainment, I think she’s shot herself in the foot here whilst trying to get back at Kieran. This is not a good look whichever way you look at it! The deliberate sexualisation of Bunny shows she cannot differentiate between child friendly and adult only behaviour and choices for B. Sunday underscored this, plus KH now has video evidence to illustrate his points.

At least Bunny wasn’t home alone on SM having to eat raw crumpets and noodles, she likely got fed a decent meal and it also shows skank up for the tit parent she is. That’s the only upside I can see in that stupid situation.

As for H’s hand, he must have punched a wall again, I wander wonder why he was so frustrated or angry this time? Are B and J around when he kicks off? I hope not. I wonder how J and B would respond to questions on how they feel when H kicks off? I imagine it’s pretty scary considering his weight and overall size, I have to say H can look downright menacing at times, imagine how he looks to J and B when he loses it. I appreciate his behaviour isn’t his fault, but what about how his behaviour affects B and J?

• Heart
Reactions: 68
So allegedly turning down paid work so not to exhaust herself, but out on the drink 2 nights running with her boo :rolleyes: do z list get paid to attend these red carpets events anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So allegedly turning down paid work so not to exhaust herself, but out on the drink 2 nights running with her boo :rolleyes: do z list get paid to attend these red carpets events anyone know?
Not normally no. The red carpet organisers normally send out tickets to all the agents and PR people and then they get given to clients. Most Z listers attend just for the photo ops.

Reactions: 37
Not normally no. The red carpet organisers normally send out tickets to all the agents and PR people and then they get given to clients. Most Z listers attend just for the photo ops.
Oh yes, so it will be ‘work’ (standing there posing) as she’s selling to Backgrid 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Most likely legoboy got the tickets given to him from.his pr agency or that a1 event agency. Doubt she gets invited to things by anyone as last time they went to the c2c event, the agency didn't even mention her by name but referred her as legoboy guest 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has she suddenly realised the cocky up leg pose for red carpets is not a good look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.