Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blood was on the brick wall, right?

And the wound on his hand?

How'd H manage that? Maybe hitting the wall out of frustration?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Got to laugh 'loved up display' he's stood behind skank with a foot wide gap and is skank wearing his baggy black trousers he had on the other night and has kryten been reading all the comments on here taking the piss out of his little handbag and changed it for tonight. They look like a pair of tramps again.🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2837170
Her boobs look wonkier than ever ... she looks like a nanna wearing a cardi out shopping in British Home Stores with her grandson ... what an absolute mess the pair of them look 🤦‍♀️😂 We used to laugh at Carl in his baby grows but at least he tried ... Jesus fkng Christ the state of this burke 🤦‍♀️😂 And he is STILL not looking at her ... this fake showmance is just monumentally embarrassing
---
Book for Lego ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
#bekind 😉 he's only just learnt how to tie shoelaces and there his first pair of big boy trainers so he's going to wear them all the time to show mummy skank he's a grown up now and can dress himself. 🤣
Bet they have little lights in the soles that flash when he walks and he's ran into a door due to looking at his feet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Her boobs look wonkier than ever ... she looks like a nanna wearing a cardi out shopping in British Home Stores with her grandson ... what an absolute mess the pair of them look 🤦‍♀️😂 We used to laugh at Carl in his baby grows but at least he tried ... Jesus fkng Christ the state of this burke 🤦‍♀️😂 And he is STILL not looking at her ... this fake showmance is just monumentally embarrassing
---
Book for Lego ...
WTF are the pair of them wearing lol both look a right state

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bet they have little lights in the soles that flash when he walks and he's ran into a door due to looking at his feet.
No there the trainers with little wheels in the heels, there'll be pictures of him scooting up and down Pricey Towers driveway tomorrow having family day with the kids while skank mows the grass dressed as a cowboy riding the lawnmower. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
That stain looks gross WTF is it
Mummy skank forgot to tell him if your wearing white or khaki coloured trousers always give your todger an extra shake when you go for a wee wee,, stops that last bit dribbling. 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The deluded witch has now put up a photo on IG of her with someone called Andy Bren, apparently he is writing her West End show 🙄 :cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Andy Brennan is the drag queen she shared a dressing room with at the panto in Liverpool.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
WTF is that stain on Legos trousers on his crotch area looks like blood if you zoom in🤢🤢 cant the pair of them even wear clean clothes ffs pair of cunting mingers
Wayne and Waynetta slob springs to mind again
duck only knows what's on his trousers. The pair of them deserve each other, he must put up with skank because they both smell bloody awful. He's a right catch Legoboy all the other sad twats must be shaking in their boots

How the duck is she still getting male/female attention? Her face is melting amongst other things, her alluring smell is well published. I'd hate to be the poor sod that has to sporadically clean the MM.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thinking about the last few days does fill me with despair. I,ve said it before that sadly I think Bunny is a lost cause due to the manipulation she,s been involved with by her birth mother. The heels and outfit I saw at this brunch broke my heart. Sadly I,ve worked with sex offenders and bleeping Price has set Bunny up as a target. How the duck can this bleeping corrupt useless enabling social worker allow this. Has she no moral standards and how can WSSS just sit back and do duck all. If I was Kieran I,d sue them to duck. I honestly think with all that has happened she,ll have 50/50 custody and continue to duck up the kids lives. Sorry for being so angry but I hate it when kids are emotionally abused as this is. I still think the courts will let her walk away Scott free despite all this Woo Hoo forensics are involved. She blatantly puts everything out there and not a single authority gives a duck. Even now she,s supposedly driving around in the pink RR, Wouldn’t surprise me if plod are holding up traffic to let her through. Taking a break till after the next court case as I,ve to many health problems that have flared up and awaiting various appointments. Good luck tattlers keep up the good work. Take her down. ❤❤❤❤
@Ming55 I understand how you’re feeling, it can get so frustrating waiting for something to actually happen to stop her getting away with all this tit.
Take care and Good luck with your health appointments ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is Keiren now seeing B&J?

Sorry I have not been following so much. He is on Tiktok tonight making B a bracelet. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Carl is actually quite tasty isn’t he. Or maybe it’s only in comparison to that young Kryten boy. 🤔

I shall see myself out… ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 56
My step brother is his mums youngest ... and favourite ... when he was a child she made him wear shoes with a compass hidden in the heel so that he 'wouldn't ever get lost' 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is Keiren now seeing B&J?

Sorry I have not been following so much. He is on Tiktok tonight making B a bracelet. ❤
His lives are quite boring, he spends a lot of the time just sitting there saying nothing. He needs to up his game if he wants to get people to watch.

Reactions: 21
Carl is actually quite tasty isn’t he. Or maybe it’s only in comparison to that young Kryten boy. 🤔

I shall see myself out… ☺
Bit worried about the Carl is tasty bit ... however... Lego is definitely a downgrade 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The picture of that drag Queen at first glance I thought it was Gemma Collins showing off her latest 3 stone weight loss!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.