Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Happy birthday to your son @Rita Chevrolet 🎂 🎉

Harvey has got a birthday frog cake of his own.

I did brave the Daily Star photo retrospective. She was an ordinary pretty woman when she started. Not stunning but not ugly. She’s wreaked her body and for what? I do believe at one point she was rich and had the pleasure of surprising everyone by the success she made from a page 3 beginning... If only she’d retired before turning into a bankrupt, scrounging slapper with a face that scares children. So it’s lucky the ones she has don’t live with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Its clear to see shes trying her hardest to get this debt wiped off..like in her deluded world its better for her mental well being that its written off...
im unable to pay my councel tax atm and will no doubt be taken to court..can i plead the katy price ammendment?
Sorry to hear that :(

Her most recent jaunt to Portugal will be classed as a work trip. If it's work, then she'll have been paid, and the money should go to the creditors.

If it was a jolly, then she has money to pay for it, and that money should go to the creditors.

It'll be interesting to see how she tries to wriggle her way out of this one!

liar liar

VIP Member
John is in the news at the moment, something to do with this sex pistols thingy that's being made, Katie probably
decided to bring it up because he is in the news.
She's jealous that a film is being made about them and not her. Guess what you dog-faced chav people world-wide know who the Sex Pistols were. Go and put a kanga's testicle in ya gob and chow down. 🦘 If you can catch one with your poorly smashed unscarred feet of course.

I fell better after that ha ha.

• Haha

TheDog

C068BDF5-AC1A-4EDF-BA22-D1A38D411E99.jpeg

Comment in the fail saying she’s in court tomorrow. Let’s hope she is and this is the start of her demise.

the last #ad post on her insta certainly got a lot of negative responses, people are turning! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
That’s what i thought on the picture yesterday, when she had the birthday card in her hand and jett and bunny by her side, they were reading the card for her 🤣

On the lip fillers Instagram 🙄
Have these illiterate morons even been to school? Their grammar and spelling are atrocious?

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member

Here is the latest. :(
WOW!

Katie's rep told us: “Katie continues to work closely with her trustees and creditors to resolve the terms of her bankruptcy.

"She remains committed to delivering a positive outcome for all involved "

She's done F all! Unbelievable quote from her rep... (as usual)

• Wow
  • Haha

oopsidaisy

Good morning all.
Ive been wanting to join here for a while (after a certain paper shut down their comments?) so have been a lingerer, hope you don't mind.
You all seem fab,and funny AF. Dolly can you adopt me you make me PMSL
Ive noticed a couple a things, the cling on's aint cling on's as you call them.
What is it you call them skanky and wanky probably cling onto them more (Ross & Marcello)
Ross & Marcello replaced Gary & Phil remember them, old skanky Fxxxxx that friendship up too as we all know.
R&M took the spot way back in 2015 after she dumped G&P & blamed them (never her fault even though she very nearly wrecked their wedding. And she owed them a fortune!
Anyone that's got the Twatter

And that's his old account from 2015 with the @misskatieprice that got suspended for her nasty threats because she was with Kieran at the time

• Wow
  • Angry

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the Daily Mirror/Mail articles so I can TAKE THE PISS, come on you buggers!!!

• Haha

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I have a disabled badge, I dont use it with pride, I use because I need too. I need to use a scooter a lot of the time, I want to hold my husbands hand and walk BUT if I want to get out, I need help. Pisses me off. Its not a game, something to chop and choose between. Its peoples life!! 😡🤬😡
That’s what I miss the most, using two sticks means I can’t walk holding his hand anymore 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

CAKEANDCUSTARD

The past is all she's got to hang on to. She was something 20 years ago. It's been a rapid decline to nothing since!
She constantly drags up the past because there's nothing of interest now. A handful of 'fans' can't keep her going. So the only thing she can do is start arguements & constantly piss people off to get a reaction.
Honestly, if she wasn't such a truly vile human being I would feel sorry for her. A failure in every way. Failed finances, failed surgeries, failed as a parent, failed as a pet owner, failed as a business woman, failed staged rubbish day after day, failed Photoshop, failed filters, failed as a wife, failed as a girlfriend, failed as a friend, fails to tell the truth about anything ever....
It’s interesting that u say that bec that is what cloud chaser said aswell. That all Krusty had was the past and part of the difficulties with dealing with her was she would have to let go of the past. That will be a mission and a half.
After the ‘bankruptcy was the best ever thing I did’ when they do nail her I bet we get bankruptcy destroyed my mental elf.
God I hate that woman and everything she stands for and I am well pissed off with Thorpe Park and the disabled access.

• Heart
  • Angry

CAKEANDCUSTARD

If they are donating to this 'Athlete 'it makes sense then that the stuff was given to H and not that thing, you know, 'Healthy Food' as opposed to pizza and carrot cake 8 portions at a time. Skanky just raids H's freezer for herself and cole :(

I hope Plop Kitchen have stopped giving donations to this pair of freeloaders - send them to the Soup Kitchen where the other tramps go for handouts :(
Rita I think u are spot on. I’m sure the deplop meals were for Harvey and not for them and they were even going to send to his school/college.
But I think Harvey has only been posted with the meals twice, once when he was literally squeezing loads of mayo over one and the other meal looked bloody awful.
The rest of the time it’s been skanky and wanky just eating the meals, so Harvey misses out again and just gets shoved a carrot cake to keep him quiet

• Sad
  • Angry

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Or the ladybird 🐞 books and Janet and John - I know, I know Krusties I'm showing my age... Still a way off before I get a free bus pass though 😜

These are the 2 Ladybird books she needs:

Screenshot_20210523-205233.png

God knows how many copies she needs of that one!

I'm presuming the one below is an instruction manual. She obviously doesn't have one.

Screenshot_20210523-205123.png

• Haha
  • Heart

wimble womble

VIP Member
I dont for a minute believe gucci etc are personaly sending her gifts..why would they? shes bankrupt ..owes millions ..why would there brand want to be linked with her..

• Haha