Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
I’m with you on that one liar. Why should the poor homeless have to put up with her. I think once he has used her he will get rid of her I would be amazed if they actually made it down the aisle. But stranger things have happened 🤔
Well the OK engagement spread didn't seem to help very much. There really isn't anything new she can do except be bi-sexual or die.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

geordiegirl

VIP Member
She looks terrible. Shocking that she is only 43.
I’m the same age as her and a customer was making a complaint about someone else I work with but I was ‘the nice lady who was about 30’. I’m going to frame it!

new picture in the sun Katie buys Harvey new bed for mucky mansion only trouble is it is the same picture printed on the 17th of Jan when she claimed she bought him a bed (why do they keep printing things as if they have only just happened when all you have to do is check their own website to see the same pictures printed months before)
It’s ridonculous isn’t it?!?! Same with Goodger; they just need to check on IG or the paper and she’s got e same hair and makeup just diff outfits (oh and the same Facetuned face!)

Steve Allen on LBC this morning mentioned her being able to walk when she said she never would be able to again. Called her a lying old baggage with bad skin 😂😂😂😂
Hahah get in!

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
From today's Popbitch email:

A rather familiar baby pink Range Rover is up on Autotrader
[A little... Pricey?]

It doesn't mention the vomit-stained seats or the 10 pairs of her grubby drawers stuffed in the glove box, nor the fact it was all smashed up when that bush did a kamikaze dive in front of it so it had extensive repairs done.

Oh and talk about misleading advertising - skanky ain't no "Celebrity" either.

And they’re on a roll.... by a Sun reporter... Issy? 🤣
Go get her Issy! I am Issy's fan club manager now :)

Keep them coming....🤣🤣🤣
It really is a moron n'est pas?? :mad::unsure:(n)

• Angry

TheDog

Another exciting evening for Jett too 😡 wonder what Kieran will make of it. It won’t look like that this morning and she will do F all about making it look like that again. I think she keeps getting their hairs cut, as she knows it annoys K, especially when she cut off his curls 😔
Did you notice how many times that poor child told his mother that she’s embarrassing him?
Yet she still filmed him and posted it on social media.
HORRIBLE VILE COW, doesn’t even listen to her own children. Jett will go the same the way as Junior.

• Sad
  • Heart

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh Pom you're there, I thought you were asleep 🥰🥰.... but oh how painful 😔. Hope you're feeling better tomorrow 🙂. We all love you 🤗🤗🤗
🥰🥰🥰💕🥰🤗😘 xx.
Thank you very much xx
I'm waiting bfor tablets to lower thyroid dispite it's been low since November and three blood tests later..the last blood test in April came back even lower ..now I'm due another blood test they say it will be tablets for life if still low...that's ok...I just want to get on the tablets and feel better.
I think sciatica is due to throyid too.
Slipped disc I've had years but flares up with stress.
Will be trying accupunture in the meantime.
Love you all too 😘💖🤗🥰😘 xx

• Heart

wimble womble

VIP Member
presented him with a cake over the phone(why she always going on that she Harvey is home every weekend so why was he not there yesterday on her birthday i only so Jett and Bunny pictures
Why present a birthday cake 7 days early anyway..planning to be away on your jollys next weekend are we?

• Angry
  • Wow

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
And me too... 19 years together- it's what I miss the most. Oh, and carrying an umbrella- the little things eh? I'm happy though and don't owe a penny to anybody so all good. ❤ ❤
Yes! 21 here and I never appreciated it at the time because I had no idea it would suddenly be taken away.
I mostly love the rain but sometimes it’s just a bit miserable that you can’t even shelter from it a bit. Or people trying to shove flyers at me when I have no hands free. We should almost be grateful though, if Krusty was actually disabled we’d never hear the end of it x a million.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
the wonders of using google image has somehow changed the 300 a night for that villa to a lot lower..and yes it is just a generic holiday rental villa..so how this is headlines is beyond me lmfao
Even if they did stay there, which according to press reports looks untrue, £300 for a 5 bedroom villa a night.

If all were single rooms that's £60 a night each, but assuming the rooms sleep 2 in each room £30 a night per person. Doubt they stayed there nor paid but if you did you've really pushed the boat out there Clearblue for Dollys Birthday with your £7 Ryanair flights. But he may have upgraded to Premier flight seats depicted below.

My son says he'd rather gouge his eyes out with a rusty spoon than fly Ryanair.

"You have to pay for a piss and it's marginally worse than Flylo on Come Fly With Me".

Clearblue you big Knobstick Wanker!

Attachments

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Katie looked fresh and pretty in a bright pink outfit whilst her handsome fiancé followed her in casual but stylish abode of grey jogging bottoms and a black top. Carl is a salesman by trade but recently has taken to supporting Katie as she goes through the traumas of hair loss, a terminally ill mother, a life changing accident and shortage of fake tan.
Sorry should have made it clear I was trying to write in style of Daily Mail journalist, these were my words not taken from printed article, see the last phrase! Sorry.

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Thanks everyone for your kind wishes, I'm fine ❤ just bugs me she just spends while owing money everywhere while some of us struggle to cope. But hey, we are all far better and decent people, I'd rather be in my shoes than hers any day of the week, the cunt 🤬🤣
Your mum would be proud of you bubba. 😘

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh dear my piss is really over boiling..god when will this shit stop..😏owes Alex £25 grand,the filthy vile dirty cunt.Poor badtards the thieving cunt owes to is unbelievable. Cunt should do jail time,I would love it! See the look on her fucking crapshitcunty face.🙏as she is sentdown…karma…🙏

• Haha
  • Heart