Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
How utterly worrying.
So now it was a 'holiday?' Words out of her own mouth. Ignorant, thick cow. Can't even remember her own lies.

À0
Well we know his sister is pregnant and she was pictured in a car with them. Katie has met his father and mother although we have no proof as they have not been pictured with her. The mum is divorced from the day - I think there was a pic of Crawl and his mum though sometime ago - she's 100 x more attractive than Skanky.
No pictures with the mum Liar, other than the shreeking when she was "Going to meet mummy Woods, who hoo!" Never to be mentioned again!

Have seen pictures of her having a meal at his dads house sat at the dining table with his sister. Swearing and then shapes her napkin into a penis. His dad looked horrified.

Right!I maybe going to the chippy!to get fish,chips and a Wally..😋😋😋
Lashing of vinegar!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

oopsidaisy

Off to the one and only Van Hage garden centre, heres wishing I come out reverse my car and oops blind spot on a certain zleb that goes there 😉😂

• Haha
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Get the Loose Women one out for us! “HANO, THAT IVE GOT YOU” 😆
Hilarious Jake.

She can't dance or sing, Ruth L, Janet S-P and Coleen N pissing themselves laughing.

The highlight of this performance for me however are the backing dancers. I loved them. Where in the hell did she dig those 2 muppets up from??? Probably valet parking at Sheesh.

One's about 4ft, muscley, skinhead, covered in fake tan and looks like a mugger the other about 6ft 5 pasty as hell, Flock of Seagulls haircut and looks like he's been drained of blood.

Neither could dance, she must have got this dynamic duo for about a tenner.

Never heard of Craig Colton (?) who wrote this classic since. Probably hiding under a rock with Rich Live (career dead) somewhere. My dog could do better songwriting, thinking about it sing better as well!

Another Pwicey classic of making herself a laughting stock and look a tit!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
On a completely unrelated note..... I see Alex is out of prison on his Instagram showed him having a facial 1 day ago. Not sure if it’s right but 8week sentence you serve 1/2 so he could be out . 🤔

• Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Iqj
The latest.
I'm fuming. She's an absolute lying piece of shit. Dirty, rancid bitch.

She's removed the video on her Instasham on her birthday of Harvey excited about his Frog Birthday Cake from Jayda at JYY.

It would appear, from a new article in the Scum, she's alluding to 'treating' him to it!

Bitch is so thick and stupid though, The Scum have posted the video where she asks Harvey to thank Jayda.

She is such a lowlife piece of shite.

By the way, on another note, does anyone know what Crawl got here for her birthday. Very quiet and no grand guestures or was it just the £7 Ryanair flights?

Attachments

• Angry

VIP Member

More shite!
Utter and complete shite,

This was bad enough,

State of it.... Bucket time.

• Haha

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I'm not kidding sadly, she was more or less boastful about it. The cunt. 🤬
I also think the idea was just to wind people up.

I’m going to be dropping a line to Thorpe Park asking I hope they provided the required evidence that the rest of us have to.

I wonder why they went to Portugal for just a couple of nights, doesn’t seem worth it.

I don’t think she has started IVF, just following the tag line and used the pairs initial consultations for SPL cause it makes such amazing content Cawl.
She is prob hoping someone will think it will make for a great programme and pay for it. Give me strength🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Hazey3

Price getting the disabled pass has really made me angry. In fact I’m raging.
I have Morton’s neuroma and bursitis in my left foot and need the nerve taken out between my second and third toe. Atm I cannot afford to take the time off work to have the op and I do not get paid for sick days. I struggle everyday with the pain and waking is very hard. I still work. I do not get any help. I get by everyday. It makes me sick how, it goes on about the chronic pain and yet it seems fine in every video and the things she can still do.
I cannot even take my dog for a walk.
Rant over 😡
Get in touch with citizens advice bureau and apply for PIP. There is support out there :)

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Good afternoon my Krusty friends saw this comment in the mail made me smile .

So Gucci now supply goods in tatty cardboard, damaged boxes with a carrier bag taped to the top. Then there's Price sitting with some united fake designer bags, pretending that she had gifts from those shops. Next, who on earth would advertise companies on their birthday photos, especially third rate companies which have appalling reputations. I'd never realised that Princess (who's nothing of the sort) was actually Anthony Worrall-Thompson in drag. And lastly, congratulations to Price and the cross-eyed Jaffa Coal......its not easy being the biggest pair of C(u) Ntz in the DM given the competition from the LA based social climbing American para site and its invertebrate gin ger pet!

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I want to be cremated and my ashes put in a firework so I can go out with a bang 💥
I want to be pushed out into the sea in an old fishing boat by my chums in Barbados.

Doused in Mount Gay Rum (after being embalmed in it, I'm probably half way there already) and set on fire like a Viking going to Valhalla. Make up courtesy of Ronald McDonald (failing that Pointy Chin).

Banks Beers would be on me, all Krusty Krew of course invited and me set on fire and pushed out to sea!

Officiated by good chum Suki King (would you believe has been Checkers World Champion). I'm the only 'none professional' to beat him. Suki "I can't read you, you're a player".

Pics of Bajans are my chums. Others nicked from the web!

Attachments

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Well Skanky is homeless ,probably looking for a womb to rent Boom Boom 😂
Oh peeko you make me laugh 😘

I have been looking through her exes social media, they all seem happy they look healthy and seem to have moved on with new partners of long standing apart from kris, but I watched Alex with his mum he seemed happy and contented I wish him and Nikki a wonderful future with their new baby along with Kieran and Michelle. As already been said skanky must be well and truly hacked off with all these new babies about to arrive.

Last edited: