Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of old shit ‘said in Nan Taylors voice’ Skunkcunt has stooped to the fucking ground like dollops of shit.

Reactions: 25
Great quote from Billy Connolly swearing used in the right context and in the appropriate place is just a great way to express yourself.

So Skunty isn't a VIP, she's not an entrepreneur and it's not a brunch, so a complete load of bollocks really.
You'd be suprised at the amount of French who love a decent bit of anglo-saxon expletives to chuck angrily into a rant

Reactions: 24
Probably make more sense to call it a Drunch.....
Drunch is a blend of the words “drinking” and “lunch. ” It is primarily used as a noun in place of the word “lunch.” An example is “Let’s get drunch.” It means to get drinks at lunch. However, the meaning has shifted over time. Drunch can now mean: to consume excessive quantities of alcohol at lunch, or to get drunk at lunch.

Reactions: 28
I love it when French people shout 'Putain' for some reason
Putain means slut or whore!

When I was young I stayed in Paris with some fantastically rich friends of my parents and picked up the word dégueulasse from their teenage son mainly because, whatever it meant, it horrified all the adults, which was fun. I reckon it's the equivalent of fucking shit and probably wouldn't turn a hair now.

Reactions: 23
Tell me it’s a pyramid scheme without saying it’s actually a pyramid scheme…

View attachment 2833962
It sounds all very well - until you realise who the guest speaker is.

"Eere yew fukkin' wankas! Siddahn and lissen ter MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Ize can tell yers loadsa stuff abaaaht not paying dem wankas at der tax ofice an' how ter gettout of gowin ter Cort an fings! Be liyk MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE an' pay der bastids FUCKALL!
Woo Hoo!!
In enny cays iss awl der fawlt of dat wanka Pete Yew Cunt - eee tuk evrryfink I 'ad - inclewdin dat ahse in Sypruss - dat's myne anawl - 'e stowel it from MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..................................."

Reactions: 30
Yes I looooove it. I love the TV show 'Spiral'. 'Putain' features a lot when they're trying to catch the bad guys.

Reactions: 17
lol, for most of us having dinner is normal and if you have young children it’s normal to feed them too. But for Skank it’s a special occasion to be advertised on SM. She’s a bloody marvellous muvver, don cha fink?

Reactions: 31
Well that's what it will be now with KP appearing. I wonder if she'll start shouting about JJ and how in lovvvvvvvve they are. Great subject matter
for a gathering of Stwong Indeependint business Wimin.

Reactions: 24
It's like an early Christmas list @DC16
Yes I've been a good girl Santa
I'd like all of these please

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.