Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just stumbled across this from 2011.... Gawd knows what that was all about....

WTF comments were not nice even back then lol 13 years later they are the same if not worse

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought her licence was revoked on medical grounds? How on earth does she have it back?
oops -just seen the date on the article ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sorry, I should have pointed out that that was an old article, well, from six years ago...! It just goes to show that she's never taken a blind bit of notice of any of her offences and just carried on blithely as if nothing has happened. She's such an arrogant condescending bleep..... and she wonders/wanders why she's got no friends...!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
According to some of the Braindead over on FB....yes, it definitely is STILL Pete's fault, even after this many years, he's still manipulating her by the secret code language of the Lizard People! ๐ŸฆŽ:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Pete's a Lizard now? Well I've heard it all ....almost. That will be the link with the Queen then the weird neighbour was on about :LOL: ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry, I should have pointed out that that was an old article, well, from six years ago...! It just goes to show that she's never taken a blind bit of notice of any of her offences and just carried on blithely as if nothing has happened. She's such an arrogant condescending bleep..... and she wonders/wanders why she's got no friends...!
No problem - I should have looked more closely!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I agree with your post though, she doesn't a toss about anyone or anything. She's absolutely disgusting in every way. I hope she goes jail now - Becker did so why shouldn't she?

Reactions: 19
The HMRC paperwork was hand delivered, HMRC not taking any chances the mexican south African Essex underworld criminal organised syndicate crime gang could nick it from the pose boks then. Wonder where they actually caught skank to hand deliver it bet that was a classic moment bet skank thought they were a fan "Katie can i have a selfie thanks and by the way here's some demands from HMRC thanks bleep"๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Latest ๐Ÿ™„
Sorry to be thick and forgetful but, The April court case? What is that for and whatโ€™s the worst case scenario? Can It be jailed??
Really Happy about todayโ€™s Outcome and hope both of the kiddos are back with their Dad asap ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pete's a Lizard now? Well I've heard it all ....almost. That will be the link with the Queen then the weird neighbour was on about :LOL: ๐Ÿคช
Yes Helena, the Lizard People, you know the ones who are secretly controlling the Skank to commit more and more crimes, both of the law and crimes of fashion, you know the ones who shove a Henry Hoover up her Hooter and fill her up with Coke, the ones who 'water board' her with bottles of vodka, strap her into the driver's seat of her uninsured and untaxed car and force her to drive without a licence, such a poor thing, my heart is breaking for her ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”, the poor Queen of our Hearts Katie Price ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜

p.s. I've just got off the phone with the Priory, they're sending over a special prescription for me LOL ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry to be thick and forgetful but, The April court case? What is that for and whatโ€™s the worst case scenario? Can It be jailed??
Really Happy about todayโ€™s Outcome and hope both of the kiddos are back with their Dad asap ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Thatโ€™s the Public Examination for the first bankruptcy.
If they decide she has deliberately hidden assets, or broken bankruptcy rulesโ€ฆ..possibly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Iโ€™m waiting for Skanky to say itโ€™s all a misunderstanding, she doesnโ€™t owe anywhere near this much, and itโ€™s all getting sorted. Not to mention โ€˜my house is safe, no one can take it away from meโ€™.
So nice to finally see the walls closing in on her :)
Absolutely, she's minted after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes Helena, the Lizard People, you know the ones who are secretly controlling the Skank to commit more and more crimes, both of the law and crimes of fashion, you know the ones who shove a Henry Hoover up her Hooter and fill her up with Coke, the ones who 'water board' her with bottles of vodka, strap her into the driver's seat of her uninsured and untaxed car and force her to drive without a licence, such a poor thing, my heart is breaking for her ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”, the poor Queen of our Hearts Katie Price ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜

p.s. I've just got off the phone with the Priory, they're sending over a special prescription for me LOL ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I should ask my neighbour to fill me in. He's absolutely nuts. He's told me the financial system is due to collapse and all the electricity will go off about 5 times now and MI5 cuts his internet off when he's close to the truth ๐Ÿ˜

You could be her new PR person with that speil ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We got a poll, I love a poll ๐Ÿ˜ and I was gonna suggest one about the fake relationship. Great minds think alike Biffa ๐Ÿ˜‚ x

Iโ€™ve no time for an extensive recap, Iโ€™ll incorporate the latest news next time as I expect weโ€˜ll be on another new Fred by tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜

I think Kryten is trying to find a way out of his contract, letโ€™s face it, it never took off, he looked totally lost in every appearance with her, I just donโ€™t think he knew how to play the fake game convincingly, ooooh how will she end it, sheโ€™s in a proper pickle everywhere she looks now ๐Ÿค”

What a day, Iโ€™m having wine tonight, this feels like a very good day ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜
Thanks SK - I am quite perplexed who the 2 voters are who think they are in love :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1710782711905.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thatโ€™s the Public Examination for the first bankruptcy.
If they decide she has deliberately hidden assets, or broken bankruptcy rulesโ€ฆ..possibly
@DC16 - you mentioned in a previous post that KFP would have to โ€˜go full section 2โ€™ to avoid appearing in court. I understand that means a 28 day stay in a hospital under the mental health act. Surely the priory is not suitable for this? It would need to be some kind of NHS hospital?

PS thanks for all your work bringing this bint to book.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
People have been saying she must have earned loads. It's easy to work out if she's on 40% tax and she owes 530k. I agree with the poster who said she's earned loads and still not paid a penny to tax or bankruptcy. It has to be seen as deliberate.

She must have earned around 600K for each of those 2 years. I'm guessing since slapgate and getting sacked form loose women her earnings went down, so she probably earns less now.....but still these are serious amounts in tax evasion.

View attachment 2822696
That is the income they know about - what about all the "cash in hand" stuff - I imagine there is a whole lot more that has been hidden.

They probably looked at the accounts of the 4 businesses (JYY, OF, Rymi and Backskid) and saw what they were paying to her. But a lot of her stuff has been cash I am sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.