Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is how thick they are, especially OfSophie, they hardly get any engagement on their podcast IG posts and yet she goes and disables them because of certain comments, just delete the ones you don't want others to read, aye Soph ;)
I think her fingers couldnโ€™t keep up with the delete button, it was easier to disable them

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Its ALL Pete's fault ... everything ... always has been ... always will be ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Pete will get a mention at some point, because after all skank spends millions looking after Junior and Princess who lives with her full-time and Pete doesn't contribute and owes her ยฃ751,569.79p. ๐Ÿคฃ
Funny the money skank owes is from the years her and Carl sink boy millionaire bespoke luxury car dealing reality star TV and film extra stuntman and globetrotting successful business man Woods were in a relationship, pucker up SB skank does have a habit of throwing people under the bus. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Hello all welcome to thread #367!

Here is the link to #366

Thank you to @MelodyMaker for the thread title had to just slightly reword so no swearing in the title (i.e. "tits" - changed to "Norks")

View attachment 2822554

The good news is that Skank has been made skankrupt for a 2nd time - which is extremely rare - considering she has not been discharged (ew ๐Ÿคฎ ) from her first one...

View attachment 2822549

There has been a huge backlash to the fact she only got fined last week for her latest driving duck up

As you were Krusties!
We got a poll, I love a poll ๐Ÿ˜ and I was gonna suggest one about the fake relationship. Great minds think alike Biffa ๐Ÿ˜‚ x

Iโ€™ve no time for an extensive recap, Iโ€™ll incorporate the latest news next time as I expect weโ€˜ll be on another new Fred by tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜

I think Kryten is trying to find a way out of his contract, letโ€™s face it, it never took off, he looked totally lost in every appearance with her, I just donโ€™t think he knew how to play the fake game convincingly, ooooh how will she end it, sheโ€™s in a proper pickle everywhere she looks now ๐Ÿค”

What a day, Iโ€™m having wine tonight, this feels like a very good day ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I just stumbled across this from 2011.... Gawd knows what that was all about....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh today is bringing the Lols, itโ€™s over Skank, OVER, why canโ€™t you see it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

IMG_8311.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Soโ€ฆ..VAT registration threshold in the UK for 2024 is ยฃ85,000 of taxable turnover in a 12-month period. This means that if a business's taxable turnover exceeds or is expected to exceed this threshold, it is required to register for VAT with HMRC.
So she must have been drawing in at least these kind of figures to qualify for VAT registration! Cant imaging selling JYY tat can be making that kind of cash , or even OF?? Although prob paying herself a lot of wages !
I think it was scented by Katie Price at that time? Mind you, both that and the JYY stuff are sold via Darth. Was she doing only fans then and promotional stuff?

Reactions: 19
I just stumbled across this from 2011.... Gawd knows what that was all about....

if you scroll through it Kipper was BANNED FROM DRIVING THEN and good old Edna was at the wheel ...
---
Oh today is bringing the Lols, itโ€™s over Skank, OVER, why canโ€™t you see it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2822693
OMFG the delusion ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Katie Price was a former panelist on Loose Women, with her most recent stint ending in 2019. The former glamour model was removed from show due to concerns about her behaviour behind the scenes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
People have been saying she must have earned loads. It's easy to work out if she's on 40% tax and she owes 530k. I agree with the poster who said she's earned loads and still not paid a penny to tax or bankruptcy. It has to be seen as deliberate.

She must have earned around 600K for each of those 2 years. I'm guessing since slapgate and getting sacked form loose women her earnings went down, so she probably earns less now.....but still these are serious amounts in tax evasion.

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 16.06.43.png

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Comment in the failโ€ฆ..sounds about right ๐Ÿ™„

Too many people are scared of her mouth. I remember when she got pulled over on 'Police, Camera, Action'. She was identifiable by the garish pink range rover that they were following. It was speeding, swerving, the driver was on her phone and the vehicle was flagged on ANPR as uninsured. The camera crew traveling with the police filmed all incidents, as they occur in public. Price was driving, but told the police that the camera crew weren't allowed to film her, and that the police weren't allowed to name her.
The police obliged... she got away with all of it too.
Here you are Twaddle, reminisce at your pleasure ๐Ÿ˜
Skanky maybe able to dodge her creditors, but she can't dodge PC Christina Lane ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Comment in the failโ€ฆ..sounds about right ๐Ÿ™„

Too many people are scared of her mouth. I remember when she got pulled over on 'Police, Camera, Action'. She was identifiable by the garish pink range rover that they were following. It was speeding, swerving, the driver was on her phone and the vehicle was flagged on ANPR as uninsured. The camera crew traveling with the police filmed all incidents, as they occur in public. Price was driving, but told the police that the camera crew weren't allowed to film her, and that the police weren't allowed to name her.
The police obliged... she got away with all of it too.
I found this from 2010.....

Katie Price 'caught on Traffic Cops'
Katie Price refuses to be filmed for the BBC show Traffic Cops when she is pulled over by police.
001f8342-6e6f-4613-b760-648f72645499.jpg
By Catriona WightmanPUBLISHED: 20 SEPTEMBER 2010

Katie Price has reportedly refused to be filmed for the BBC show Traffic Cops.

The model was pulled over by police when they spotted her illegal "BO55Y KT" registration plate, The Sun says.
The police allegedly also discovered that Price had no insurance.
However, when cameramen started to film the scenes for Traffic Cops, Price refused to co-operate because she is contracted to ITV.
She reportedly asked officers: "Can you sit here with me please? I don't want to be on camera."
PC Ray Dalmon said: "I was horrified this woman who earns all this money had no insurance. She explained she had new plates and her brother was going to put them on. She phoned her mum, who organised her insurance."
Traffic Cops airs tonight at 10.35pm on BBC One.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Katie Price refuses to be filmed for the BBC show Traffic Cops when she is pulled over by police.
View attachment 2822703By Catriona WightmanPUBLISHED: 20 SEPTEMBER 2010

The model was pulled over by police when they spotted her illegal "BO55Y KT" registration plate, The Sun says.
However, when cameramen started to film the scenes for Traffic Cops, Price refused to co-operate because she is contracted to ITV.
She reportedly asked officers: "Can you sit here with me please? I don't want to be on camera."
PC Ray Dalmon said: "I was horrified this woman who earns all this money had no insurance. She explained she had new plates and her brother was going to put them on. She phoned her mum, who organised her insurance."
There's a video of that incident on youtube or somewhere, I've seen it.

Reactions: 18
Its just a long long litany of disasters for her behind the wheel.... for someone who's such a brwilliant drwiver.... She rear-ended someone and was really rude to her.... the driver of the other car is certain she was on her phone when she drove into the back of her too....

Pugh said: 'I was sat in a queue of traffic looking in the mirror and I saw the car behind going faster, not slowing down. The driver was hunched over, clearly looking at their phone and not looking at the road.
'I remember thinking that person isn't going to stop and then there was a bang and she had accelerated right into the back of me. I was in shock and upset because I'd never been in a crash before.'
Pugh got out of her car to inspect the damage and recognised the driver as the former glamour model.
'She was quite dismissive and didn't get out of her car,' she said. 'She shouted, "oh, don't worry about it, it's fine". 'I said, "it's not fine. Look at the damage to my car!"'

I thought her licence was revoked on medical grounds? How on earth does she have it back?
oops -just seen the date on the article ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2822703By Catriona WightmanPUBLISHED: 20 SEPTEMBER 2010

โ€œshe phoned her mum who organised her insuranceโ€? So if they hadnโ€™t stopped her sheโ€™d have carried on driving with no insurance. Is this thing for real ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Was having a look on Twitter and Sky News have a tweet about her latest Bankruptcy news. There are 138 comments, all negative as expected! Looked through their past 24 hours of tweets and this has had the 2nd most engagement. Good to see word is getting out there and people are enraged
IMG_9336.jpeg

Edited to add the link

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Iโ€™m so sorry I canโ€™t read all those bleeping driving thingies,Iโ€™m so bleeping wound up,wish I had an AK57,really I do.pissed off with the bleeping revolting shite sheโ€™s got away with for years and years.die you ugly bleep,take the bleeping ugly bastard creepy sister and the family with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Its ALL Pete's fault ... everything ... always has been ... always will be ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
According to some of the Braindead over on FB....yes, it definitely is STILL Pete's fault, even after this many years, he's still manipulating her by the secret code language of the Lizard People! ๐ŸฆŽ:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
lol , Ednaโ€™s taken all the comments off the new IG podcast post. They mustโ€™ve been getting hammered. Youโ€™d think sheโ€™d see the bigger picture wouldnโ€™t you but nah, sheโ€™s vile and up herself just like her sister
Shes a silly beige witch as thick as Skanky lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
S
if you scroll through it Kipper was BANNED FROM DRIVING THEN and good old Edna was at the wheel ...
---

OMFG the delusion ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Katie Price was a former panelist on Loose Women, with her most recent stint ending in 2019. The former glamour model was removed from show due to concerns about her behaviour behind the scenes.
She conveniently forgets that bit doesn't she? And all the brain dead fans will be saying 'O my god hun yes you should you would be fab!'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.